Sneeze Fetish Forum

RedVelvetHeart

Just a little fun! Because sometimes hard to elegantly include character descriptions in a very short story, Alan is an italian "silver fox" in his 50s, widowed but recently remarried to Amanda. Amanda is in her 30s, pretty, dark hair, stong and competent but chaotic family background. I have other stories about these two or versions of them...

Alan and Amanda pulled into her aunt's driveway. Amanda put her hand to her head and sighed. Alan took her other hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. 

"We'll get it done," he said. "One box at a time."

"You're a hero," she said with a smile, and she kissed him. "OK then. Let's do this." They got out of the car and entered the house they needed to finish packing up completely by the end of the weekend. Her aunt had passed away and the house needed to be sold, and nobody else in the family seemed to be willing or able to deal with the clean out. Alan's three kids - two in college, one in grad school - were on break last week and they did an amazing job helping out. But now the kids were back at school, and the final phase was up to the two of them. 

"It's mostly just the garage now," said Amanda, surveying the work to be done. "And John said a lot of it is stuff he wants to keep." 

"This can't all go in the storage unit," Alan said, shaking his head. "It just can't. John's going to have to pay for a bigger unit or let us get rid of some of it."

So they started in on moving, labeling, and separating everything. 

"ihhh..CHOO! HItchoo! Atchoo!" Amanda sneezed suddenly, nearly dropping a box.

"God bless," said Alan with a little surge of affection. She had very cute sneezes. 

"Thanks...hitchoo!!!" He chuckled. They kept on working. It was hard going, and Amanda had a frustrating FaceTime with her cousin John, who was on the west coast and couldn't come out to help, even though he had a LOT of opinions on what should be done with everything. Alan gritted his teeth. He adored his new wife but her family was another story. 

"Ahtchhoooo, tchoo, atchoo!" Amanda sneezed again, then sniffled wetly and went to find some tissues. She came back blowing her nose. She kept sniffling and Alan began to wonder if something was up. "You feeling all right?" he asked. "You sound like you're coming down with a cold."

"It's just dusty in here," she said. True enough, thought Alan. Soon she sneezed yet again. 

"Not for nothing," said Alan, "But it's been dusty in here all week, and you weren't sneezing like this before."

"I'm fine," she said, and there was an edge to her voice. Alan shook his head. She could be very stubborn and she didn't like to show weakness. In truth, Amanda had an incredible immune system and almost never got sick, and when she did, it was maybe a scratchy throat and the sniffles for a day. This sounded like a real cold coming on, but she clearly didn't want to admit it. So they kept working, and as they worked, Amanda's nose got more stuffed up and her mood and energy kept going downhill. He got the feeling she was holding back her sneezes because she didn't want him to comment. Several times he heard a muffled "Tchoo!" when she was in the other room. Or a slight hitching of her breath that she arrested by pressing a tissue to her nose. But eventually the tickle was overwhelming and she grabbed her damp tissues and sneezed: "Atchooo! Atchumph! Atchhhshschh! Ihh...TCHOO!"

"God bless! Babe," he said, handing her the box of tissues she'd brought into the garage, "You are obviously not feeling good. We should cut this short and go home."

"Alan, I told you, I'm fine," she said, then blew a very wet blow into the tissues.

"Really? You look sick, you sound sick...explain to me how you're fine."

"I'm sneezing because it's dusty, and I'm tired because I've been working on this all week, and it sucks, and it's freezing in here, and I just want to get it over with."

"Honey, it's not even cold..." he said, reaching out to put his hand on her cheek. He sighed and shook his head. "You have a fever." 

"I do not have a fever. That doesn't even make sense."

"How does it not make sense?"

"I just told you I'm freezing!" 

"And...??" Alan said, truly baffled.

"And a fever makes you hot, that's the literal definition," she said impatiently. "I am freezing cold, so no, I don't have a fever!"

Alan had to bite his lip to keep a straight face. "Honey. Sweetheart. You...really don't get sick very often, do you?"

"No..." she said, a little uncertainly, not sure where he was going with it  or if they were still arguing.

"Well, I do. I get sick like a normal person. And I raised three kids and took care of them whenever they got sick. And how it works," he continued patiently, "is when you're coming down with a fever, you feel cold, not hot. You feel like you're freezing because your body's trying to get warmer than it is. And I'm telling you, you have a fever. You're sick."

Her stubbornness seemed to crumble and his strong, driven, type-A wife looked vulnerable and overwhelmed. "I don't want to be sick," she said. 

"Nobody ever does, sweetheart," he said, wrapping her in his arms and kissing the top of her head. "But it happens."

"We have so much to do."

"No, "we" do not," he said, a sharp tone coming into his voice. "Your cousins and your sister need to get off their asses and deal with this mess, because you are no longer available." He kissed her. "They'll have to figure it out. It's rest, fluids and Netflix for you this weekend."

If she had any resistance left, another violent sneezing fit took care of it. She groaned, blew her reddening nose and let her husband take her home to bed.

Hello I adore your characters oh my goodness! Are the other stories with them on this forum? Because I really would love to read them.  This was so adorable and I enjoyed it so much, I only wish it were longer. :D

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Hello I adore your characters oh my goodness! Are the other stories with them on this forum? Because I really would love to read them.  This was so adorable and I enjoyed it so much, I only wish it were longer. :D

Aww thank you,glad you enjoyed! And sorry I was unclear...I meant to say I have a lot more stories with these characters in my head!! (looking for how to edit a post but can't seem to find...) I actually have a long, involved story in my head featuring versions of these characters, dreamed it up ages ago and it's been on my mind lately. Seems like a lot of work to write up the whole thing....and its a lot more story/emotion/relationship development than sneeze-heavy, but of course that part is in there! Maybe I will give it a try...

Very lovely. I absolutely love how stubborn Amanda is and the moment finally admits she’s sick is perfect!

thank you for sharing 

adorable story, hope we'll see more of it, you can always post the rest in here, commenting on your own topic
i will be there to read it !

This was so cute, thank you so much for sharing with us! I would absolutely love to see more from these two 🥰

Thank you for the encouragement, everyone! OK I've started writing up the main storyline that involves a version of these 2 characters. The woman is a bit different but she is also driven, stubborn, messed up family and hardly ever gets sick. But she also has the fetish.

I started envisioning the story forever ago, i think I started writing it up in a notebook somewhere but never finished. There's a key part of the story that I need help with updating - basically I need to figure out how a particular thing would happen via dating apps that are in use now. So if you use dating apps and want to see this story happen, you could go to the topic I posted and give me some help!

I enjoyed reading this, @superimmunegirl. You described the characters really well - I got a clear and vivid picture of them. 🙂 I loved the way Alan is taking care of Amanda; it shows his maturity and the kindness of his heart. He seems like exactly the kind of partner Amanda needs. Sorry I can't help with the dating app subject, but I'm looking forward to reading more whenever you get a chance. 👍

On 5/30/2023 at 9:15 AM, kiku said:

I enjoyed reading this, @superimmunegirl. You described the characters really well - I got a clear and vivid picture of them. 🙂 I loved the way Alan is taking care of Amanda; it shows his maturity and the kindness of his heart. He seems like exactly the kind of partner Amanda needs. 👍

Thank you!! That’s how I see them too. I see her as being the kind of person who responds to a lack of parenting by going in the other direction and being very driven and responsible and strong, to the point of denying her own vulnerability. And sometimes she just needs Alan’s voice of reason telling her when to stop, telling her how to take care of herself.