Sneeze Fetish Forum

Howdy! Londoner here! (Or well not far off anyway)

SolarFlareX1

Hello!
I'm Solar or Flare or both! I'm new to the forums but not new to the fetish having been aware of it for about 5 years now and have decided to start exploring it more! I'm down to chat about anything relating to fetish and even more so don't hesitate to ask below! But first a little bit about me; I am currently albeit barely in University just having finished my second year, I am currently studying sports studies and sometimes wish I wasn't 😅 I enjoy watching Anime and playing games which are two of probably the most unoriginal hobbies on the planet but shhh... Lastly, sneezing wise I love holdback sneezes with a big build-up to it.
That's all I can think of to say for now so yeah! Hi!

Welcome to the forum! I think you will find us a friendly open bunch and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I'm very curious as to what sports studies involves, sounds interesting!

12 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Welcome to the forum! I think you will find us a friendly open bunch and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I'm very curious as to what sports studies involves, sounds interesting!

Hey thanks for the welcome! Sports Studies is the most generalised course you can take at University for sports, It covers Sports Coaching, Sports Management, Sports Development, Sports Event Management. It's a decent subject I just don't like education lol

8 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Heeey and welcome to the Forum 🌟🌟🌟🤗🌅

Thanks for the Welcome!

6 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

Welcome welcome ! 

Thank you also for the welcome!