Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are you a wet sneezer?

wonderfulllife2013

Everyone has their own way of sneezing and I am of those who can’t sneeze without spray (and sometimes snot) flying.  I have tried things like sneezing with my mouth open and swallowing a lot before I sneeze and I still make a mess every time.  I’ve long since made my peace with it, covering carefully in public so I don’t shower people and objects.  So to all the sprayers out there, what have your experiences been? How do you feel about it?  

I definitely am a wet sneezer. I sorta have a much more satisfied feeling of sneezing when it's a little/alot wet rather than dry.... If I try sneezing dry like an opened mouth sneeze, it always sorts of end up being very throaty, loud and uncomfortable... not to mention sorta explosive!

I believe that my wet sneezes (and in general for people sneezing) is due to the fact that the big sneeze air that comes from the lungs gets diffused with the help of our teeth, and mouth/lips. My sneezes most of the time come from the mouth and theres always some form of wetness and moisture in the mouth that inevitably just sprays out in a sneeze with the help of the tongue, teeth and lips as mentioned. I would cover my mouth to avoid spraying in public... But at home I sorta just let them out into the air or off to the side haha

Having the sneeze energy diffused for me is alot more comfortable and saves my throat, and not to mention definitely not as loud as sneezing dry with my mouth opened.

I'm definitely a wet (and occasionally messy) sneezer as well. It's just the way they've always naturally happened and it's never been something that bothered me. Sneezing with my mouth wide open feels really uncomfortable and unsatisfying.

If I need to sneeze public I just make sure to cover them well. They don't happen all that often because I'm really uncomfortable about sneezing in public, but when they do I always try sneeze down into my shirt. When I'm home by myself I generally let them out uncovered.

5 hours ago, Sneezologist123 said:

I'm definitely a wet (and occasionally messy) sneezer as well. It's just the way they've always naturally happened and it's never been something that bothered me. Sneezing with my mouth wide open feels really uncomfortable and unsatisfying.

If I need to sneeze public I just make sure to cover them well. They don't happen all that often because I'm really uncomfortable about sneezing in public, but when they do I always try sneeze down into my shirt. When I'm home by myself I generally let them out uncovered.

I’ve definitely done the sneeze down the shirt on countless occasions.  On sneezy days the wetness has come through my shirt! 

I spray every time I sneeze. I have an ironclad mental block, so I don’t sneeze in public. I let them out when I’m alone, and most of the time, I sneeze into the crook of my elbow or I aim it towards the ground. I end up seeing droplets where I’d just sneezed. I only get mess if I’d been inducing or had a cold.

It’s unsatisfying if I don’t sneeze naturally (my natural sneezes expel a lot of spray), even though I’d have to wipe off the surface I’d just sneezed all over. I’m ok spraying a bit when I’m alone, but I’d probably be embarrassed if I sneezed like this around others.

I wouldn't call myself a wet sneezer, but I do it like half the time? No idea why certain sneezes are wetter than others, sometimes I spray things and sometimes i don't. I feel like I am a very diverse sneezing person, all my sneezes sound a bit different, wetter, drier, sometimes doubles, sometimes singles, lol, I keep it interesting. 🤣

I’ve never really thought about it much if I can consider myself a wet sneezer or not. All of my sneezes sound and feel different every time and I don’t sneeze in a specific pattern they are all very sporadic. So it’s hard to tell but I certainly don’t have that dry cough sneeze.

8 hours ago, Melody said:

I wouldn't call myself a wet sneezer, but I do it like half the time? No idea why certain sneezes are wetter than others, sometimes I spray things and sometimes i don't. I feel like I am a very diverse sneezing person, all my sneezes sound a bit different, wetter, drier, sometimes doubles, sometimes singles, lol, I keep it interesting. 🤣

Pretty much the same for me. Sometimes I purposefully sneeze out of my nose when I’m at home as well lol

One thing about mine is that the spray is always very visible when I sneeze uncovered. This morning I was sneezing and I could see the mist flying as I closed my eyes. 😮  There have been a few occasions when I’ve been unable to completely cover in front of others and I wonder if anyone saw that. 😱

When I sneeze naturally it’s always pretty dry and no mess.  When I’m  inducing however, it starts dry and gets progressively wetter and messier the longer I go on for which can be pretty fun sometimes 😉

I'm definitely a wet sneezer. I only sneeze in singles (very rarely a double when I have a cold), and I always get very sniffly after sneezing, even when my nose hasn't been running before hurling out the sneeze. So I need to blow my nose every time after I've sneezed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2023 at 6:17 PM, Sneezologist123 said:

Love sneezing into my shirt! I haven’t done it in public yet, but maybe I should try the next time that happens! :)

I find I am a wet sneezer during colds and when allergies hit me right. Sometimes I’m a dry sneezer but I can usually feel the difference ahead of time. Wet ones feel like a bigger and better release! 

Ugh wet sneezing is the best! I’m definitely a wet sneezer 90% of the time.  In public I try not to be for obvious reasons lol

When I'm around people i try not to be a wet sneezes, I try and grab my hanky and catch them if I can. When I'm alone I'd say they're 80% wet because I just let them go.

On 5/27/2023 at 10:29 AM, wonderfulllife2013 said:

Everyone has their own way of sneezing and I am of those who can’t sneeze without spray (and sometimes snot) flying.  I have tried things like sneezing with my mouth open and swallowing a lot before I sneeze and I still make a mess every time.  I’ve long since made my peace with it, covering carefully in public so I don’t shower people and objects.  So to all the sprayers out there, what have your experiences been? How do you feel about it?  

Yes I am definitely a wet sneezer!! Especially when I have allergies! 🤧

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Mine are always dry, which suits me just fine. I never have to clean anything up, even when I sneeze in multiples. 

I'd say I'm probably quite a dry sneezer. I'm always very amazed at the amount of spray some people have with their every sneeze?? So mine are definitely not like that, but I am very thankful for the wet sneezers out there though haha

Usually I spray not too much, but always just a little bit, but when I get a sneezing fit from Chhinkni like two days ago, I sneezed the back of my hand and shirt all wet for sure. Also when I have a cold, I need a tissue after each sneeze 100%. Usually after multiples I need to blow my nose too as the sneezes get really messy as well. I don't spray a lot I would say, but you can certainly feel it when I sneeze.^^

Only occassionally.  However, my sneezes sound different all the time, and I guess I can't figure out what my "normal" sneeze is like because it varies so much.

Well a 1 being dry and a 10 being a super soaker, lol, I'd say I'm probably something between a 4 and 6. It varies a bit

• 3 weeks later...

I think I am a little, but it shows more when I induce myself, since I don't sneeze a lot

On 5/28/2023 at 9:38 PM, Melody said:

Finally someone else who is playing snz roulette each time their nose tickles! 🤸‍♂️