Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

PoyoStar29

Hi everybody!! I’m a soon to be 22 year old female who has been into this community for years but has always lurked and never posted content. I guess I was ashamed of myself that this was a part of me for a while but as I become a more confident and independent adult I really look forward to interacting with people here! I’m bisexual and into female sneezes. Male sneezes are tricky for me because they have to be pretty specific…it’s hard to explain. I also definitely prefer allergies. I also LOVE video games and am particularly obsessed/hyperfixated on the Kirby franchise, but definitely a fan of other franchises too, not just Nintendo. Anime is cool too. I love music as well and was a music major in college for a while as a vocalist. I also love anything to do with nature and the earth. Looking forward to my time here ❤️

Welcome to the forum! I think you will find it a very friendly place, and I am sure you will enjoy your time here.  As a fellow bi I am happy to say that this forum is pretty darn LGBT friendly.  Looking forward to seeing what you decide to post!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello hello, welcome to the forum. Personally I’m also a gigantic Kirby fan, been playing the games since 2010 and have loved every single second of it. Which is your favorite if I may ask. For me I can’t choose between RTDLD, forgotten land and planet robobot. They’re all so amazing I just can’t pick one