Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy to be here

kiku

Sorry, I just realized I posted my self-introduction in the wrong place (General Discussion)... 😅 I'll do it again properly here.

I'm from Germany, and I've loved sneezing as long as I can remember. I enjoy writing sneezy fiction, with mostly female content, but I like male sneezing too.
I'm looking forward to sharing my stories with you, and taking part in discussions. 😊

Thanks, @Hankyrick! Amazing how big this forum is and how much content there is to discover (although I've been lurking for a long time already) - but I'm having a great time here. See you later! 🤚

Welcome to the forum, although a little late!  I can see you're already making yourself at home sharing your creativity and having fun so I hope you are finding it a nice place to be so far!

Hi @kiku

I'm also from Germany and also pretty new to the forum. I really enjoy and appreciate you and your stories. Always a pleasure to read them. 

Best Wishes 

@AntheaHolmes Echt? Du bist auch Deutsche? Juuuhuuu! 🌷 🤩 I'm very happy to meet you - and thanks again for your nice comments on my stories! ❤️
I would love to chat with you in German, but that will have to wait until it's possible for us to exchange personal messages. Unless it would be OK here on the forum to open a thread with content in a language other than English?? 🤔... I've got some stories I've written in German - until now, for my pleasure only, but it would be so great if I could actually share them. I don't know anybody in the community yet who speaks my native language.

Anyway, nice to meet you, and I hope you have a lot of fun here in the forum. 😊

@kiku Ja, bin ich. I will continue in English because it's the forum's language but I would love to write you in German as well. I'm also interested in reading more stories from you. Could be pretty interesting to read sneeze fetish related stories in German. I also read some of your stories on the Furry Sneeze Fetish Forum but I'm no member there to be honest...this is a process for me. 

Are you also on Tumblr with sneeze fetish stories? Would love to read more. 

Viele Grüße 🌷

@AntheaHolmes  Hallöchen! 😊 I'm happy to know you're interested in reading more stories from me, also in German. 🌸

No, I'm not on Tumblr, but maybe we could chat on discord? 

@AntheaHolmes  OK, no problem! Just an info: You don't have to install discord, you can chat there by using the browser. That's what I'm doing. (I hope it's OK to paste the link here?)

https://discord.com/

Maybe you'd like to try? If not, that's no problem at all. 🌷

Oh, I'm a bit late to post here, but nevertheless: Herzlich willkommen from Hamburg, Germany!

Danke schön, @sneezomania ! :cheers: Hamburg is a wonderful town. Sorry I don't tell you the town where I live - I'm really anxious about keeping my anonymity. :blushing:

I believe most of the people here are nice and trustworthy, but still... we can never know who is reading here... Maybe I'm "übervorsichtig", but anyway... It's cool to have already met two people from Germany here. 😀

Well, I mentioned Hamburg because it's big enough to not put my anonymity into danger. If I would live in a village with 3.000 people or something like that, I wouldn't mention it. 😜

Hellooooo Kiku. It’s so great to see you here and posting after so long. I’ve been a fan of your work since you started posting and it’s so great to see you around these parts as well. 

3 minutes ago, kiku said:

Hi @sneezefan222 ! 🍀 🤝

I know we’ve talked before but I felt bad for not welcoming you properly! 🤣

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 11:14 PM, kiku said:

Danke schön, @sneezomania ! :cheers: Hamburg is a wonderful town. Sorry I don't tell you the town where I live - I'm really anxious about keeping my anonymity. :blushing:

I believe most of the people here are nice and trustworthy, but still... we can never know who is reading here... Maybe I'm "übervorsichtig", but anyway... It's cool to have already met two people from Germany here. 😀

Hey du kannst auf 3 erhöhen😊 nice to meet so many german people here😊