Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to live with a stifled sneeze fetish?

love_oneself

Hey everybody!

So. Just like everyone here, I have a sneeze fetish. Particularly a stifled sneeze fetish for women, since I’m a straight male. This is something I’ve known for a very long time, since I was little, but I always shamed and made myself feel bad about it. Not until recently have I tried to understand it, and learn how to live with it! The fetish is an interesting one for me. I think perhaps it comes from a deep-down desire for control, because I always pride myself on being an open, free person. Particularly, women who consistently stifle their sneezes really turn me on, which is interesting, because part of me wants them to be “free”, like me, and let it out. I feel a great sense of relief when someone lets out a sneeze, it feels amazing for myself. But also, maybe this is because I don’t have to think about my fetish when someone sneezes normally. However, when a woman shows me she’s a stifler, I get anxious and turned on at the same time. I want her to feel free and sneeze openly, yet it also turns me on to hear her try and stifle and control her sneezes. I think partly, it bothers me to hear a woman consistently stifle because she’s controlling an involuntary urge in some way, something which doesn’t agree with my way of life. Yet it’s interesting how it’s a turn on for me. Recently, I started going out with a girl that has an extremely, cute stifled sneeze, even though she has admitted to letting it out rarely. We’ve talked about the fetish, and she’s been really good about it so far. More than anything, I want to understand this fetish so I can make peace with myself, while also being a good partner to her and potentially using my fetish to our sexual benefit. Anybody with this fetish, with any insecurities/questions/ideas about it, please feel free to comment or respond! Your insight will be valued deeply, and I will use it to grow so much! Thankful for you and this community! Let’s do this. 

You will get more responses if you put this in main part of general discussion, kudos is for compliments 

On 6/2/2023 at 10:23 AM, snzmn2016 said:

You will get more responses if you put this in main part of general discussion, kudos is for compliments 

thanks sm for the response!