Sneeze Fetish Forum

F handkerchief obs

Trynasneeze

I was at a fast food place the other day. As I was sitting waiting for my food I saw a customer approaching the front door of the place. 

She was about mid 30s, medium build, brown hair, glasses. 

As she walked into the place she was giving her nose a long blow into a fully unfolded large white handkerchief 

Nice observation - thanks! Was it unfolded in a 'neatly ironed folds still visible, first blow into a clean handkerchief' kind of way?

On 6/2/2023 at 9:25 PM, launderedlace said:

Nice observation - thanks! Was it unfolded in a 'neatly ironed folds still visible, first blow into a clean handkerchief' kind of way?

Yeah fold lines visible

Reminds me of an observation, not too long ago, at a railway station. A woman had just unfolded a fresh, large white handkerchief - she blew into it so powerfully she almost seemed on the point of rocket-powering herself up into the air! Although I think that would defy the Laws of Physics ...

5 hours ago, launderedlace said:

Reminds me of an observation, not too long ago, at a railway station. A woman had just unfolded a fresh, large white handkerchief - she blew into it so powerfully she almost seemed on the point of rocket-powering herself up into the air! Although I think that would defy the Laws of Physics ...

That would've been amazing to see! How loud was that powerful blow and what did it sound like?

17 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

That would've been amazing to see! How loud was that powerful blow and what did it sound like?

Rather than hog too much space here on @Trynasneeze 's post, I'll see if I can get my act together and post separately with further thoughts and details. Look out for a 'Laws of Physics' post over the next day or three, all being well ...