Sneeze Fetish Forum

three steps to snottiness

launderedlace

It's another 'legacy' (but genuine) observation, never previously shared 

The mid-morning meeting lasted only half an hour; one of the female attendees was known to me as an established handkerchief user

Soon after the session started, she flourished a neat white triangle, generously decorated with embroidered white flowers and green foliage. The woman opened up her handkerchief only to the extent that it was now a quarter full-size, lifted it to her nose and blew vigorously and snottily onto the opened up, unembroidered, section of fabric. The handkerchief went back into her bag, but for no more than ten minutes; it then reappeared, a further fold was taken out - it was now half its full size - and an almost identical messy blow was inflicted onto a newly-exposed clean section. Once more the handkerchief was put away. Finally, with the meeting nearly over, the handkerchief came out again, was fully opened, and energetically and loudly snotted into for a third time

The woman's nose was clearly full, with no obvious sign that she'd successfully emptied it: was this just one of several handkerchiefs she used up that day? At the rate she'd smeared snot all over it during those thirty minutes, this small, pretty one of hers would have struggled to cope alone!

3 hours ago, launderedlace said:

The woman's nose was clearly full, with no obvious sign that she'd successfully emptied it:

That's a great description, and one that I love to think of using myself ("Come here, your nose is really full", "All done, is that empty now?").

Did you see her later that day, did she ever manage to empty her nose properly do you think?

45 minutes ago, Rick said:

That's a great description, and one that I love to think of using myself ("Come here, your nose is really full", "All done, is that empty now?").

Did you see her later that day, did she ever manage to empty her nose properly do you think?

No, I don't know what happened next on that particular occasion, but I know she wasn't a heavily-soiled handkerchief sort of person. The only other time I saw her use a handkerchief more than once over a short period of time involved a similar-looking handkerchief (except its embroidered flowers were pink). For her first use of this handkerchief that I witnessed, she pulled it from her sleeve (slightly crumpled but very white, so perhaps only gently used once up to that point) and quietly nose pinched / wiped. Within an hour, she flourished it again and subjected it to a fairly loud and snotty blow. Overall, I'd say she was a user of pretty handkerchiefs, was comfortable in forcefully filling them with snot but wouldn't let her handkerchiefs, certainly in public, get to a decidedly filthy state 

• 6 months later...
On 6/2/2023 at 5:36 PM, launderedlace said:

No, I don't know what happened next on that particular occasion, but I know she wasn't a heavily-soiled handkerchief sort of person. The only other time I saw her use a handkerchief more than once over a short period of time involved a similar-looking handkerchief (except its embroidered flowers were pink). For her first use of this handkerchief that I witnessed, she pulled it from her sleeve (slightly crumpled but very white, so perhaps only gently used once up to that point) and quietly nose pinched / wiped. Within an hour, she flourished it again and subjected it to a fairly loud and snotty blow. Overall, I'd say she was a user of pretty handkerchiefs, was comfortable in forcefully filling them with snot but wouldn't let her handkerchiefs, certainly in public, get to a decidedly filthy state 

I loved the detail "she pulled it from her sleeve". 

I also usually carry mines tucked into my sleeve.