Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just Another Incident // comic strip (Stranger Things, Steve)

Skylacticon

Hey! So I decided to do a series of comic sketches based on my mini fic ‘Just Another Incident’, featuring Steve and Eddie. It’s supposed to take place during S4 after the teens go through the water gate, right before the famous “true love - cynical eyes” conversation.

CW for scars and a bit of blood

Hope you like. Feedback is always appreciated. :)

https://imgur.com/a/4mKkS9d

Edited by Skylacticon

Whoa, that is a LOT of drawing.  :omg: And so lovely too!  I really like how you draw the noses from the different angles - the head tilted back on page 3 is particularly nice, but Eddie in the top row on page 5 looks great - I know he's not sneezing and not the focus but his nose just looks damn good there. Actually that whole panel looks so good.

(And again, never watched this show and yet somehow I just know who these characters are thanks to the internet :laugh: )

Love your backgrounds too and how you use just a few lines to suggest just a bit of depth.  I know I'm supposed to be focusing on the sneezing because that's what forum we're on, but I can't help it, I just really love your art as a whole!

This is really good! Great job! Drawing comics can be really hard and time consuming so I'm surprised at how many panels you did 😮

@SleepingPhlox  Thanks, I appreciate that a lot! I find that comics are great practice on characters’ features because of the repetition, and they’re so fun to do.

@derangest  Thank you! It does take time, so having a ‘script’ to base it on helps plan things out 😊

@Skylacticon Yeah, I do a lot of comics so I know how much a script helps! They're a life saver once you get the hang of how you like to write them.