Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy presentation (F)

sneezysunshine

I recently had a woman hold a presentation for us in a very small seminar room, obviously struggling with quite the cold. Her eyes were watering constantly, sniffling away like crazy and she was continuously interrupted by her wet cough. During the break after the first hour she went into her bag and picked up a tissue, blowing long and hard. That tissue then stayed with her during the next half, and she stopped several times to blow her nose mid-presentation. Suddenly she started hitching, clearly struggling with her tickling nose. She turned her head around, facing to the side instead of out against her audience. With both of her hands by her sides the buildups, at last, overpowered her. “He…he…he-HETCHEEEW!” Spraying a cloud of droplets towards the wall. She sniffled, wiped her nose with the tissue and turned around to continue the presentation as if nothing had happened. Let me tell you, that left me a bit flustered to say the least. 

@sneezysunshine Oooohhh, poor lady, that sounds like a very bad cold indeed. Holding a presentation while your airways are troubled like that is no fun. :cold3:
I would have been flustered too. Thanks for sharing!

wow that's 🔥, love how you had to wait, like I love when you know a sneeze is probably going to happen and it actually happened 
thank you so much for the share !

27 minutes ago, Lily said:

wow that's 🔥, love how you had to wait, like I love when you know a sneeze is probably going to happen and it actually happened 
thank you so much for the share !

Yeah it was awesome really, I hoped for it but you never know how sneezy someones cold is going to be! I am happy she did end up sneezing. It looked like she needed the release. ☺️

11 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Let me tell you, that left me a bit flustered to say the least. 

I'm not going to lie, I think it would have been you and me both :lol: 

23 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I recently had a woman hold a presentation for us in a very small seminar room, obviously struggling with quite the cold. Her eyes were watering constantly, sniffling away like crazy and she was continuously interrupted by her wet cough. During the break after the first hour she went into her bag and picked up a tissue, blowing long and hard. That tissue then stayed with her during the next half, and she stopped several times to blow her nose mid-presentation. Suddenly she started hitching, clearly struggling with her tickling nose. She turned her head around, facing to the side instead of out against her audience. With both of her hands by her sides the buildups, at last, overpowered her. “He…he…he-HETCHEEEW!” Spraying a cloud of droplets towards the wall. She sniffled, wiped her nose with the tissue and turned around to continue the presentation as if nothing had happened. Let me tell you, that left me a bit flustered to say the least. 

That’s awesome. Would you mind describing what the lady looked like?

25 minutes ago, Coolio said:

That’s awesome. Would you mind describing what the lady looked like?

Not at all! She is just a few years older than me, a previous student. So my guess is she is somewhere around 25-30 years old. She has dark brown hair ending slightly below her shoulders, light skin and brown eyes. Her nose is quite big, with some freckles spreading out on her cheeks. As we have had her teaching us a lot since this presentation, I can also tell you that she is a very bubbly and happy person. All in all, a very lovely woman!

What a wonderful sight that must’ve been! I too would’ve had a very difficult time paying attention to the presentation!

Did she verbally acknowledge her cold  at any point? Anything like “excuse me” or “I have a terrible cold?”

14 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Not at all! She is just a few years older than me, a previous student. So my guess is she is somewhere around 25-30 years old. She has dark brown hair ending slightly below her shoulders, light skin and brown eyes. Her nose is quite big, with some freckles spreading out on her cheeks. As we have had her teaching us a lot since this presentation, I can also tell you that she is a very bubbly and happy person. All in all, a very lovely woman!

Wow thank you :). Big noses are my favourite, especially wide ones 

22 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

She has dark brown hair ending slightly below her shoulders, light skin and brown eyes. Her nose is quite big, with some freckles spreading out on her cheeks.

That sounds like an adorable nose - love the idea of a broad nose with its freckles spilling over!

Sounds like those couple of little nose-blows she permitted herself during her presentation didn't help much - would like to have been a fly on the wall later when she finally got to give her big nose free reign, poor girl...

On 8/12/2023 at 12:23 PM, sneezysunshine said:

Wow bless her 🤩😍

15 hours ago, iojo said:

what was this lady presenting about

Funnily enough she was talking about different types of bacteria and other types of chemistry/biology stuff so it was quite fitting I would say. 

@Rick Yeah I can just imagine her finally getting home and just sneezing and coughing it all out once nobody could see her... Wish we could have been fly buddies haha!

On 8/13/2023 at 5:58 PM, GhostLily342 said:

What a wonderful sight that must’ve been! I too would’ve had a very difficult time paying attention to the presentation!

Did she verbally acknowledge her cold  at any point? Anything like “excuse me” or “I have a terrible cold?”

No she did not, in fact, she didn't seem embarrassed about it at all. She was just sitting on the table in the front (she is pretty much a peer and it was rather casual) and just coughing away, full force not acknowledging it what so ever which was kind of amazing since it was so obvious that she was very ill. Since she was sitting on the table she was a bit higher up than the rest of us, and the once sitting closest where basically sitting right underneath her as she coughed. Even though she did cover them, somewhat at least, she did not cover that sneeze at all so yeah. The fetish side of me would have liked to sit closer but the me who doesn't like to be sick was quite happy to be sitting in the back not gonna lie haha. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 5:23 AM, sneezysunshine said:

Wow what did those long hard noseblows sound like if she was willing to do it still in the room?

On 8/14/2023 at 11:55 AM, sneezysunshine said:

No she did not, in fact, she didn't seem embarrassed about it at all. She was just sitting on the table in the front (she is pretty much a peer and it was rather casual) and just coughing away, full force not acknowledging it what so ever which was kind of amazing since it was so obvious that she was very ill. Since she was sitting on the table she was a bit higher up than the rest of us, and the once sitting closest where basically sitting right underneath her as she coughed. Even though she did cover them, somewhat at least, she did not cover that sneeze at all so yeah. The fetish side of me would have liked to sit closer but the me who doesn't like to be sick was quite happy to be sitting in the back not gonna lie haha. 

I can't believe she didn't say anything with a cold so obvious! Her being on the table and sneezing and coughing above everyone is making me crazy haha I wish I was in that presentation too

On 8/14/2023 at 11:55 AM, sneezysunshine said:

It’s bizarre to me how some people can just totally be unphased by stuff that we so naturally fetishize. 

15 hours ago, klick22 said:

It’s bizarre to me how some people can just totally be unphased by stuff that we so naturally fetishize. 

I agree! I have to remind myself that it doesn't do the same stuff to everyone else as it does for me 😂

Just now, sneezysunshine said:

I agree! I have to remind myself that it doesn't do the same stuff to everyone else as it does for me 😂

What would it like to be ‘normal’….? Not sure I really care to know lmao