Sneeze Fetish Forum

AntheaHolmes

I decided to induce my nose again with that Burberry Perfume I'm allergic to. Gosh, it's a beautiful scent but it's making my nose itchy and sneezy in seconds. I doused a Q-Tip in it and lied down on my bed. I gently traced it around my nostrils and they instantly began to flare and my nose becomes so itchy and ticklish. It's really sensitive and allergic.

My breathing hitched multiple times before I sneezed for the first time. A few breathy build ups but then my nose exploded with spraying, messy sneezes. I didn't really inserted the Q-Tip, just lightly traced the walls of my nose and around my nostrils.

All my sneezes sounded like "HaHhatScHroouu" or "HAatSchUou". I probably sneezes 15 times in total. I also stifled twice but my nose was too itchy to continue with that. After I blew my nose twice I snapped forward with three spraying sneezes again and after a few minutes the itch finally subsided. My nose  is still a bit runny and snotty but I stopped inducing and sneezing. It's always fun to play with my allergies. 

@AntheaHolmes Oooooohhh, this was really... 🔥   !! That perfume really seems to tickle your nose! It made you sneeze just by the touch on the outside of your nose and around your nostrils... 😊 This was wonderful to read. Thanks for sharing, and... Gesundheit!! ❤️

Just now, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Oooooohhh, this was really... 🔥   !! That perfume really seems to tickle your nose! It made you sneeze just by the touch on the outside of your nose and around your nostrils... 😊 This was wonderful to read. Thanks for sharing, and... Gesundheit!! ❤️

Yeah. I really like the scent, it's very sweet, powdery and floral but obviously not agreeing with my nose. Thanks for your lovely comment. Always happy to see them. 

26 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

I decided to induce my nose again with that Burberry Perfume I'm allergic to. Gosh, it's a beautiful scent but it's making my nose itchy and sneezy in seconds. I doused a Q-Tip in it and lied down on my bed. I gently traced it around my nostrils and they instantly began to flare and my nose becomes so itchy and ticklish. It's really sensitive and allergic.

My breathing hitched multiple times before I sneezed for the first time. A few breathy build ups but then my nose exploded with spraying, messy sneezes. I didn't really inserted the Q-Tip, just lightly traced the walls of my nose and around my nostrils.

All my sneezes sounded like "HaHhatScHroouu" or "HAatSchUou". I probably sneezes 15 times in total. I also stifled twice but my nose was too itchy to continue with that. After I blew my nose twice I snapped forward with three spraying sneezes again and after a few minutes the itch finally subsided. My nose  is still a bit runny and snotty but I stopped inducing and sneezing. It's always fun to play with my allergies. 

@AntheaHolmes you’re very lucky to have allergies like that.  Bless You and hoping for more sneezes in the future 😉

14 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

@AntheaHolmes you’re very lucky to have allergies like that.  Bless You and hoping for more sneezes in the future 😉

Glad you like it. Yeah. It's like getting worse with the years. 

That's quite the observation, bless you! I'm a little jealous, lol. Aside from chhinkni, I don't have anything that sets my nose off. I know it must sound odd, but I do wish I had one simple thing that I'm allergic to 

6 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Great observation would love a part 3 if possible.

15 hours ago, papabear70 said:

That's quite the observation, bless you! I'm a little jealous, lol. Aside from chhinkni, I don't have anything that sets my nose off. I know it must sound odd, but I do wish I had one simple thing that I'm allergic to 

Where I live I don't have access to chhinkni but yeah...this perfume of mine does the trick for me. 

11 hours ago, BigJ said:

Great observation would love a part 3 if possible.

Thanks. Maybe I'll induce another time again. 

22 hours ago, farre385 said:

WOW so many sneezes! echoing other people's sentiments, I'm definitely jealous lolll

Glad you like it. Always so happy to hear your compliments.