Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy lab partner


sneezysunshine

Recommended Posts

So today I was in the lab doing my nerdy chemistry things together with the other people in my summer project. We have this really adorable guy as our lab leader, 23 years old, 160 cm tall with glasses and a shaved head. So we have been working together all day and he seems to be fighting off a cold. He has sneezed around 10 times (and he’s normally not a sneezer), sniffling away and having little coughing fits every now and again. Fitting to his personality he has this precious sneeze, not stifling but still so soft. He hasn’t complained about feeling sick, and he has been his incredibly happy self so maybe it’s something else. He is just the most wonderful and cute guy and I’m just imagining how sweet it would be to take care of him. Oh well. Since that’s never going to happen I can just hope that he is just as sneezy tomorrow hihi

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, kiku said:

Awwwww, bless him! 😊 He seems like a very friendly coworker, and that's so precious. Thanks for sharing, @sneezysunshine !

Yes he really is! A true little bringer of happiness for the group. I don't wish for him to become more sick but also the cuteness of it all makes my heart all warm. 

Link to comment

Okay update: There is definitely a cold going around. Now another guy at work has started to cough (without ever covering up) and he even said: “I really hope I don’t get sick, I’m starting to feel like I might.” 

And today my throat has started to feel a bit iffy and I really hope I won’t get sick because I would like to enjoy my vacation next week without being sick. I will try to keep my distance at work but it’s hard haha. 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Okay update: There is definitely a cold going around. Now another guy at work has started to cough (without ever covering up) and he even said: “I really hope I don’t get sick, I’m starting to feel like I might.” 

And today my throat has started to feel a bit iffy and I really hope I won’t get sick because I would like to enjoy my vacation next week without being sick. I will try to keep my distance at work but it’s hard haha. 

I'm starting to get invested in this story....

Link to comment
On 8/17/2023 at 9:38 AM, klick22 said:

I'm starting to get invested in this story....

I got one more little update for you. I think the original guy definitely has a cold, not a super bad one but he continued to sneeze multiple times a day for the entire week. The other guy who said he was about to become sick also did, he was not sneezy at all but he had this very wet sounding cough that grew continuously worse for each day. He has unfortunately been quite bad at covering his mouth when he coughs. On Friday he sat on the other side of the table, think like less then 2 metres from me and directly facing me, and just coughed a lot. I got fed up with it after a while and told him, as politely as I could, to please start covering. He didn't comment on it but after that he made sure to cover so I'm glad I told him to. 

As for me, my throat has been a little bit sore but it hasn't gotten any worse than that. I have sneezed a couple of times but not a lot, so maybe it just hit me slightly and not with full force. Hopefully!!!

Link to comment
12 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I got one more little update for you. I think the original guy definitely has a cold, not a super bad one but he continued to sneeze multiple times a day for the entire week. The other guy who said he was about to become sick also did, he was not sneezy at all but he had this very wet sounding cough that grew continuously worse for each day. He has unfortunately been quite bad at covering his mouth when he coughs. On Friday he sat on the other side of the table, think like less then 2 metres from me and directly facing me, and just coughed a lot. I got fed up with it after a while and told him, as politely as I could, to please start covering. He didn't comment on it but after that he made sure to cover so I'm glad I told him to. 

As for me, my throat has been a little bit sore but it hasn't gotten any worse than that. I have sneezed a couple of times but not a lot, so maybe it just hit me slightly and not with full force. Hopefully!!!

As much as we all love sneezing, I think a common theme I’ve noticed is that we don’t really like coughing. Like, at all. I personally don’t. No shame to anybody reading this who does though. But I’ve noticed it’s not widely enjoyed amongst sneeze fetishists. 
 

Glad you haven’t gotten too sick. Always nice to get a few sneezes out 

Link to comment
On 8/14/2023 at 6:45 PM, sneezysunshine said:

So today I was in the lab doing my nerdy chemistry things together with the other people in my summer project. We have this really adorable guy as our lab leader, 23 years old, 160 cm tall with glasses and a shaved head. So we have been working together all day and he seems to be fighting off a cold. He has sneezed around 10 times (and he’s normally not a sneezer), sniffling away and having little coughing fits every now and again. Fitting to his personality he has this precious sneeze, not stifling but still so soft. He hasn’t complained about feeling sick, and he has been his incredibly happy self so maybe it’s something else. He is just the most wonderful and cute guy and I’m just imagining how sweet it would be to take care of him. Oh well. Since that’s never going to happen I can just hope that he is just as sneezy tomorrow hihi

Bless him 😊

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...