Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy, sick friend (f)

Trynasneeze

On Sunday I caught up with one of my friends I haven't seen in a while. We basically got coffee then went around the mall - I was helping her birthday shop for her husband. 

My friend has dark brown hair, is about 5'2", and has a slightly bigger than average nose. And unfortunately for her, had a cold that day. I think she was just over the worst of it but definitely still sick. 

We were hanging for probably 3 hours in total and in that time she was sniffling a lot. She quite often would dab her nose with her sleeve as well. 

The first time she sneezed was while we were getting coffee:

"'scuse be, gotta sneeze", she said. She cupped both hands over her nose and mouth and "HESHOO! HESHOO!"

She then blew her nose with a napkin. 

Then about an hour later we were walking between shops when she stopped, cupped her nose and mouth again and "HESHOO!! ESHOO!" followed a few seconds later by "AASHOO!!"

Her sniffling picked up (in frequency and wetness) after that. 

Then like 45 minutes later, she unzipped her handbag and pulled out a plain white men's handkerchief. 

"Sorry to be gross", she said. "But I gotta blow by dose". 

She unfolded the hanky and blew her nose, kind of a loud wet blow. Then she folded it quickly back up again and stuffed it in her purse. 

A bit more sniffling after that but no more sneezes or blows. 

Awesome observation thanks for sharing.

are you going to try to catch her cold ;) 

5 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

On Sunday I caught up with one of my friends I haven't seen in a while. We basically got coffee then went around the mall - I was helping her birthday shop for her husband. 

My friend has dark brown hair, is about 5'2", and has a slightly bigger than average nose. And unfortunately for her, had a cold that day. I think she was just over the worst of it but definitely still sick. 

We were hanging for probably 3 hours in total and in that time she was sniffling a lot. She quite often would dab her nose with her sleeve as well. 

The first time she sneezed was while we were getting coffee:

"'scuse be, gotta sneeze", she said. She cupped both hands over her nose and mouth and "HESHOO! HESHOO!"

She then blew her nose with a napkin. 

Then about an hour later we were walking between shops when she stopped, cupped her nose and mouth again and "HESHOO!! ESHOO!" followed a few seconds later by "AASHOO!!"

Her sniffling picked up (in frequency and wetness) after that. 

Then like 45 minutes later, she unzipped her handbag and pulled out a plain white men's handkerchief. 

"Sorry to be gross", she said. "But I gotta blow by dose". 

She unfolded the hanky and blew her nose, kind of a loud wet blow. Then she folded it quickly back up again and stuffed it in her purse. 

A bit more sniffling after that but no more sneezes or blows. 

Maybe part2??

On 8/15/2023 at 5:13 PM, FireFlower3013 said:

Awesome observation thanks for sharing.

are you going to try to catch her cold ;) 

I think I missed my opportunity if I was going to

On 8/15/2023 at 9:15 PM, sneezefan222 said:

Maybe part2??

Don't think I'll see her again while she's still sick this time. But I have experienced several of her colds over the years

Edited by Trynasneeze