Sneeze Fetish Forum

A somewhat sneezy post-training experience

Spacesneezeman

This week will be a rather exciting week for me, since the individual time trial I have been training for for months is on Friday. Today the other contestants and I had the opportunity to do some practice rides on the course (so we can get an idea on where to brake and such) which has been closed for all other forms of traffic for the day (apart from the riders, the car with the mechanic, coach and in my case my neighbour, lets call her M again). M always comes along for important rides, she really enjoys watching them as she loves cycling, and I love having her there as it gives me a huge motivational boost. 

The people in the car can talk to me using the radio they have (since I have an earpiece in during the entire ride), generally during time trials it's mostly talk along the lines of "remember the pacing plan" and "sharp turn to the right in 300m", but since M is there she also occasionally talks and says stuff like "you're doing great, keep it up" which is really helpful. 

Now that I've ranted long enough, let's get to the sneezy part, M gets quite sneezy if she's exposed to airconditioning for too long. So when we got to the parking area after finishing on the course, she got out of the car and gave me a hug. While she was hugging me her breath hitched and she looked away, then she let out two sneezes and said with the cutest expression on her face "must be the AC again." After this sneezy hug I went to do my cooldown on the rollers, M was sitting near me and asked me how I felt about Friday, I said "I feel great and I'm really looking forward to it.". We talked for a while longer during which she sneezed again one time, the spray was visible because of the sunlight. When I was done with the cooldown I changed my clothes, put the bike on the car and the two of us went back home. M was really excited and said that I was around 1.5-2km/h faster on average (which really blew my mind) than was planned, she told me that a result like this should be celebrated, which we did in the fullest extent (expect another story on that on the other forum).

I'll keep you updated on how it goes Friday, I'm one of the last people to start which I really like (since I'll know how long others took so I can set a 'time limit' for myself).

Edit:

M wanted to say something, so I thought I'd add it here:

Hey everyone 👋, thanks for all the nice comments on the other threads. If you want to ask me something feel free to do so, I won't bite. :)

Edited by Spacesneezeman
M wanted to say something
5 hours ago, Spacesneezeman said:

This week will be a rather exciting week for me, since the individual time trial I have been training for for months is on Friday. Today the other contestants and I had the opportunity to do some practice rides on the course (so we can get an idea on where to brake and such) which has been closed for all other forms of traffic for the day (apart from the riders, the car with the mechanic, coach and in my case my neighbour, lets call her M again). M always comes along for important rides, she really enjoys watching them as she loves cycling, and I love having her there as it gives me a huge motivational boost. 

The people in the car can talk to me using the radio they have (since I have an earpiece in during the entire ride), generally during time trials it's mostly talk along the lines of "remember the pacing plan" and "sharp turn to the right in 300m", but since M is there she also occasionally talks and says stuff like "you're doing great, keep it up" which is really helpful. 

Now that I've ranted long enough, let's get to the sneezy part, M gets quite sneezy if she's exposed to airconditioning for too long. So when we got to the parking area after finishing on the course, she got out of the car and gave me a hug. While she was hugging me her breath hitched and she looked away, then she let out two sneezes and said with the cutest expression on her face "must be the AC again." After this sneezy hug I went to do my cooldown on the rollers, M was sitting near me and asked me how I felt about Friday, I said "I feel great and I'm really looking forward to it.". We talked for a while longer during which she sneezed again one time, the spray was visible because of the sunlight. When I was done with the cooldown I changed my clothes, put the bike on the car and the two of us went back home. M was really excited and said that I was around 1.5-2km/h faster on average (which really blew my mind) than was planned, she told me that a result like this should be celebrated, which we did in the fullest extent (expect another story on that on the other forum).

I'll keep you updated on how it goes Friday, I'm one of the last people to start which I really like (since I'll know how long others took so I can set a 'time limit' for myself).

Edit:

M wanted to say something, so I thought I'd add it here:

Hey everyone 👋, thanks for all the nice comments on the other threads. If you want to ask me something feel free to do so, I won't bite. :)

is this like a bike race or like what exactly are you doing?

2 hours ago, iojo said:

is this like a bike race or like what exactly are you doing?

A time trial is basically a short bike race but you start individually (1 rider starts every 1 minute) and you go all out. Shortest time wins, time trials are harder than a normal race, but I really like them.

Did my last "training" before tomorrow, just a nice relaxed ride with M.  Tomorrow's the day, wish me luck guys. :) 

On 8/17/2023 at 7:20 PM, Spacesneezeman said:

Did my last "training" before tomorrow, just a nice relaxed ride with M.  Tomorrow's the day, wish me luck guys. :) 

Don't have a lot of time to tell about my entire day, because M planned a special evening (yay) for us, but I won the time trial by putting about 39s into the dude in 2nd place and 57s in the dude in 3rd. I'm really really happy with the results and this has inspired and motivated me to keep training even more :D.

Edited by Spacesneezeman
1 hour ago, Spacesneezeman said:

Don't have a lot of time to tell about my entire day, because M planned a special evening (yay) for us, but I won the time trial by putting about 39s into the dude in 2nd place and 57s in the dude in 3rd. I'm really really happy with the results and this has inspired and motivated me to keep training even more :D.

Wow congratulations to you! Hopefully you get to witness some of M:s sneezes too make the day even better

11 hours ago, buddy01 said:

Wow congratulations to you! Hopefully you get to witness some of M:s sneezes too make the day even better

Statusupdate: I can't even begin to explain how much better they made it, last evening was one to remember for sure.

• 2 weeks later...