Sneeze Fetish Forum

A/C Set My Allergies Off (self obs)

klick22

It’s a beautiful sunny day over here. I’m taking a late afternoon walk to go pick my car up from the mechanic. I had juuust taken my allergy pill. I arrived, paid my bill, and got in my car. Immediately, my A/C starts blasting because I had it on the last time I drove. On cue, it blasts a shit ton of dust from inside the car all around me. I feel the tickle almost immediately, and I knew what was about to happen. Sure enough, two minutes into my ride I unleash two loud, uncontrollable sneezes. When I got home, I decided to keep walking because it’s just so gorgeous outside, but I kept feeling the urge to sneeze. Here I am, strolling about the neighborhood, openly sneezing several times. My allergies are officially triggered haha. I even let a few go completely uncovered because nobody was around and I was outside. What a rush. 

18 hours ago, farre385 said:

Oh that happens to me too! And yeah sneezing openly outside is always so fun

Ugh it’s so nice to sneeze completely hands free with nobody around and not worry at all about germs or spray. So nice. 

18 hours ago, farre385 said:

Oh that happens to me too! And yeah sneezing openly outside is always so fun

i AGREE 110% on this! It's fun to do so, when no one is around!

13 minutes ago, klick22 said:

Ugh it’s so nice to sneeze completely hands free with nobody around and not worry at all about germs or spray. So nice. 

I love doing this, I also feel it's much more comfortable to release a sneeze where it's full of spray, of course I'd do so with no one around ;)

56 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

i AGREE 110% on this! It's fun to do so, when no one is around!

I love doing this, I also feel it's much more comfortable to release a sneeze where it's full of spray, of course I'd do so with no one around ;)

Just the idea of sneezing so freely and completely embracing the loss of control is super sexy