Sneeze Fetish Forum

AntheaHolmes

Tommy and I became a couple fairly quickly after our first date at the movies, which was cut short by his large, allergic nose. It's been a year now and that's how I came home on our first anniversary. The smell of delicious pasta immediately hit my nose. It smelled amazing.

Tommy wasn't the type to cook long and complicated meals, but his tomato sauce was delicious. I put my bag down and hung my jacket on the coat rack and headed to the kitchen when I heard a sniffle from the bathroom followed by three sneezes. "HihHh-hIhhHhh-HISSSSHU! HiiiiiiiISSSSSHOO!" I shouted "Bless You" a little louder and only now recognized the large bouquet full of red roses on the dining table.

"Oh Tommy. You didn't have to do that!" With a red nose and a handkerchief in front of his face, he came sniffling out of the bathroom and towards me. I smiled and gently kissed his cheek. "Your allergy my darling, you shouldn't have done that!" He just smiled and then said in a nasal voice, "But today is our first anniversary and I know how much you like roses and I also know how much you enjoy my sneezes my sweet love. Their scent is also really strong. It's not the first sneeze, I assure you." again he had to sneeze heavily.

I rubbed his red nose and gave it a gentle kiss. Felt his nose twitch and squirm under my touch. We went into the kitchen together, Tommy sat down at the table sneezing and sniffling and I put the pasta on two plates. The bouquet of roses stood between us and Tommy's allergic nose was twitching and itching constantly. He sniffed and sneezed heavily again. My eyes were fixed on his big manly nose.

I couldn't help myself but the pasta became a side issue as I got up, walked over to him, took his hand and walked him into the living room. When we got there, I pushed him onto the sofa and went back into the kitchen to get the bouquet of roses. I wanted to have a little more fun with his nose.

Immediately when the roses in the living room, Tommy's nose again and his nose exploded in a Niessalve "Ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtchoo! Ihhhhhhtchoo! Shoo! Ehshoo , ESHOO, ESHOO!" I straddled his lap and kissed his red allergic nose. "Oh Tommy" I sighed into the kiss. "What a great first anniversary." He smiled briefly before he was seized by his allergy again and the next sneezing attack announced itself through rapid inhalation.

"HaHh-HAHH-HAAAAAASCHOO! HAAAASCHOO! AhHh-AHHH-AHHHHHSCHOOOOOO! ASCHOO, ASCHOO, ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEWASHEW HEH-HEHASHEW! EHSHOO! HEHHCHoO! EhHhh… ehHHH… EHHHHHHSHIEW! HaHh-HAHH-HAAAAAASCHOO! HAAAA SCHOO! Ahhh-AHHH- AHHHHHSCHOOOOOO! ASCHOO, ASCHOO, ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEWASHEW HEH-HEHASHEW! EHSHOO! HEHHCHoO! EhHhh… ehHHH… EHHHHHHSHIEW!"

Tommy's nose was on fire, it was trembling with messy, harsh sneezes and he sniffled heavily again before sneezing again. The next time he inhaled and the sneezes were building up in his nose, I took his nose between my fingers and massaged it vigorously.

He sniffled and snorted through his mouth, but for the time being he didn't have to sneeze anymore. I kissed him passionately and my hands wandered over his torso while still massaging his nose and humming blissfully to myself. The pasta was already cold when Tommy and I, tired but full of joy and affection, went to bed and I fell asleep on his chest while he occasionally sneezed again before he dived into the land of dreams himself.

Awww... 🤩 What a wonderful, hot atmosphere, sizzling with passion!! 🔥 🔥 Tommy is just incredible, bringing roses and letting his wife enjoy his sneeziness... So hot!!! 😊

I'm just a bit sorry for the delicious pasta meal... But I still hope they ate it the next day, LOL (I'm a great pasta fan so I don't want to waste anything... 🤣 )

Keep up the great work, @AntheaHolmes!

On 8/25/2023 at 5:43 AM, Alexmeiai774 said:

Woweeee! What a great story. Thanks so much for letting us read! 

Thanks so much! Glad you like it.