Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezy_wheezy_bby

So, I work from home & this afternoon I was on Zoom, making a sales presentation to a client, when I had to sneeze. Not only did I sneeze on Zoom, with the camera turned on, and FOUR TIMES at that, but I didn't grab my hanky in time to cover. So yeah, a client got to see me have a sneezing fit & with a big glob of snot hanging out of my nose. Not exactly a fun day for me. 

I wanna say it was just allergies, but I've also been coughing & wheezing a bit today, so it may be the start of a little cold. We'll see. 

9 minutes ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

So, I work from home & this afternoon I was on Zoom, making a sales presentation to a client, when I had to sneeze. Not only did I sneeze on Zoom, with the camera turned on, and FOUR TIMES at that, but I didn't grab my hanky in time to cover. So yeah, a client got to see me have a sneezing fit & with a big glob of snot hanging out of my nose. Not exactly a fun day for me. 

I wanna say it was just allergies, but I've also been coughing & wheezing a bit today, so it may be the start of a little cold. We'll see. 

Bless you!  Hope you’re not getting a cold! 

Bless you, @sneezy_wheezy_bby! I understand it was an embarrassing situation, but after all sneezing is a totally natural thing, so I'm sure your client didn't think anything of it. ❤️ I hope you're feeling OK! 🍀

14 hours ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

Not exactly a fun day for me. 

For all you know, it might have made their day :D Do you normally sneeze too fast to be able to grab a hankie in time?

@NoV, I had a bunch of stuff on my desk…hankie, asthma inhaler, tissues, papers, a ️. I wanted my hankie, but it wasn’t where I thought it was and I didn’t manage to grab it in time. All I did was knock over a glass of water and spray snot all over my laptop. 

On 8/25/2023 at 11:24 PM, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

Wow bless you, we're those big and forceful sneezes?

On 8/26/2023 at 9:24 AM, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

Sorry to hear you're unwell. Do you always use a hanky rather than a tissue?