Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezy_wheezy_bby

Well, I definitely caught a cold. I coughed, sneezed, and wheezed all afternoon & then last night I had chills...the last week of August, eighty degrees outside, and I spent last night wrapped in a blanket & still freezing. My sneezes have been big, explosive, wet Achhhhhooooo-type sneezes. My nose blows have been gurgly, snotty, and very productive. Unfortunately, my cough isn't so productive...I cough and cough but I can't clear the mucus from my chest. I haven't had a full on asthma attack, but I did use my inhaler, last night & again this morning, because I'm wheezing and having a bit of pain when I cough. 

Obviously I'll be staying in this weekend, and if any of you lovely people want to check on me, that would be greatly appreciated. Seriously, I love being taken care of.

@sneezy_wheezy_bby Awwwww, bless you, and feel better soon! ❤️ I'm by your side, offering you another warm fluffy blanket, a nice hot tea with lemon, chicken soup, peppermint cough drops, and - not to forget - a big box of nice soft tissues coated with aloe lotion so your sniffly nose is pampered and well taken care of. 🫖🍬🥘

@kiku, thank you so much. I’m so stuffed up right now. Can’t breathe. Coughing my head off. And every ten minutes I let out an ACHOOOOOO or two, blow my snotty nose, and feel all yucky.

ACHOOOO ACHOOOOO ugh I need a tissue. I’m gonna try to take a hot bath, @kiku, hopefully the steam loosens some of the mucus in my chest and I can cough up. I’ll keep you posted.

12 hours ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

ACHOOOO ACHOOOOO ugh I need a tissue. I’m gonna try to take a hot bath, @kiku, hopefully the steam loosens some of the mucus in my chest and I can cough up. I’ll keep you posted.

Bless you, hope you feel better after the bath