Sneeze Fetish Forum

I might have caught yet another summer cold! 😭😭🀧🀧

Italiangirl

So...Β 

Long story short: I'm probably sick!

It all started last night when I started to get a sore throat and my right ear started hurting.

I went to bed thinking a good night sleep would've helped but then I woke up at like 06:00 AM feeling horrible: my sore throat and earache had gotten worse and I also had the chills and I felt a bit feverish.

I decided to get some more sleep but it doesn't seem to have done much good...

I woke up this morning with a killer sore throat, a constant earache, a pounding headache, a stuffy nose and a slight dry cough.

I decided to induce a bit to help with the congestion but I had to stop as sneezing was hurting my throat, which also feels dry and phlegmy 😣😣

Here's the video I published on YouTube: there are 3 induced sneezes plus some blows.Β 

https://youtube.com/shorts/WYXZ_TsfqSo?si=NeBDh-D0ehXtH9bs

I feel incredibly weak and tired so I think I'll take it easy today and get some rest...

Luckily I don't think I have a fever as the chills and feverish feeling went away now.

I can't afford to be sick right now but I'm afraid I can't do anything about it! 🀧🀧

Please send me healing vibes, that would be much appreciated ❀️❀️

Edited by Italiangirl
1 minute ago, kiku said:

@Italiangirl Here comes a load of healing vibes! πŸ’šπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’šβ€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ€ Feel better soon!

Thank you! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Update: So...

I'm officially sick with a pretty bad cold! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I took my temperature because I suddenly started feeling feverish...

It turns out I have a fever! 😣😣

It's 38.2 °C (almost 101 °F) so it's pretty high... 😣😣

Β 

Β 

@ItaliangirlΒ if I was there I’d snuggle you up and make sure you were warm. Β Get plenty of rest and of course sneeze out that snottiness.  ❀️❀️

Update: unfortunately I'm still feeling like crap...

In fact, I've been getting worse as my fever is getting higher and higher (it's now 38.7 Β°C/101.5 Β°F).

I keep feeling hot and then cold, cold and then hot and the chills come and go...

It's torture! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I've been stuck in bed all day feeling sorry for myself...

I have one hell of a sore throat (and swallowing is really painful), a terrible headache and my nose is acting weird: one moment it feels stuffy, the next it's clear again...

I haven't been feeling that congested so far and I can still breathe through my nose but my sinuses feel sore and heavy.

The dry cough is still there too! Luckily it's pretty mild for now and I'm not coughing a lot, but it's so strange, it feels like I can't even cough fully!

I feel very tired, sleepy and drained and it's hard to stay awake, plus my legs are a bit achy when I walk.Β 

I'm starting to think it might be more than a cold, maybe the flu or an ear infection (as the earache has not let up). πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I think I'll have some hot tea and then take another nap, hopefully it helps... πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Β 

Edited by Italiangirl

@Italiangirl I'm sending you more healing vibes! πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯❀️πŸ₯°

I hope you can sleep well tonight, and that you'll feel better very soon. πŸ€

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and healing vibes!

Update: I feel a little bit better today!

Last night I took a different medicine because the 1st one I'd taken hadn't done any good and apparently it was effective!

I still haven't checked my temperature but my forehead is not burning up anymore and I don't have the chills so I think my fever went down a bit!

Unfortunately though, I'm still feeling pretty bad as all the other symptoms seem to have got worse πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

My nose is only a bit stuffy, but my throat and my ear are killing me even more than yesterday and I still have a terrible headache. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I really hope this cold/flu or whatever it is goes away soon because I'm already tired of being sick...

I'll keep you updated! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Mini-update: I've just checked my temperature and my fever is gone!Β 

Edited by Italiangirl

@Italiangirl Good to know your fever is gone! But still, be careful! I think it might be better to go to the doctor today to have your ear checked.
I'm sending more healing vibes! β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šβ€οΈ

Update: I went to the doctor today...

It turns out I have a middle ear infection! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

She prescribed an antibiotic and more medicines so hopefully I'll get over it soon!

I still feel very tired and run-down so I went back to bed and I think I'll take a nap soon...

I'll try to take it easy and rest as much as possible today so that it doesn't get worse!Β 

I'll keep you updated! 😊😊

Aaawww bless you lots. Hope that you get well soon and that you have plenty of medicine to take and lots of soft tissues for your nose

Update: unfortunately yesterday I got worse once again after I woke up from a nap as my fever had come back with a vengeance.

I spent the whole afternoon and evening feeling awful and sleeping a lot and last night my nose suddenly started getting runny and then stuffy so I had to blow it a lot.

Luckily I woke up today feeling much better!

My fever is gone, my throat and my ear are doing better, my nose is less stuffy and I feel slightly less dead πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I was finally able to leave my bed for the 1st time in about two days so that's progress!

Of course I'm not 100% yet, I'm still low on energies and I feel a bit tired so I'm trying to take it easy and rest still so that it doesn't get worse again.

I'll keep you updated but hopefully I got over the worst of it! 😁😁

Β 

Edited by Italiangirl
On 8/27/2023 at 1:22 PM, Italiangirl said:

So...Β 

Long story short: I'm probably sick!

It all started last night when I started to get a sore throat and my right ear started hurting.

I went to bed thinking a good night sleep would've helped but then I woke up at like 06:00 AM feeling horrible: my sore throat and earache had gotten worse and I also had the chills and I felt a bit feverish.

I decided to get some more sleep but it doesn't seem to have done much good...

I woke up this morning with a killer sore throat, a constant earache, a pounding headache, a stuffy nose and a slight dry cough.

I decided to induce a bit to help with the congestion but I had to stop as sneezing was hurting my throat, which also feels dry and phlegmy 😣😣

Here's the video I published on YouTube: there are 3 induced sneezes plus some blows.Β 

https://youtube.com/shorts/WYXZ_TsfqSo?si=NeBDh-D0ehXtH9bs

I feel incredibly weak and tired so I think I'll take it easy today and get some rest...

Luckily I don't think I have a fever as the chills and feverish feeling went away now.

I can't afford to be sick right now but I'm afraid I can't do anything about it! 🀧🀧

Please send me healing vibes, that would be much appreciated ❀️❀️

Wow this video is amazing! Bless you! Hope you feel better soon❀️❀️ 

11 minutes ago, Sneezyboy said:

Wow this video is amazing! Bless you! Hope you feel better soon❀️❀️ 

Thank you! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

15 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Thank you! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Welcome❀️ 

Wrote you on kik❀️😍 

7 hours ago, SneezeAbbie said:

That sounds more like flu. Hope you have a speedy recovery β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉΒ 

It felt like the flu a bit but my doctor diagnosed a middle ear infection.

At first I thought it was just a cold though, hence the title of the obs.

Thank you for the well wishes btw, I'm all better now! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Edited by Italiangirl