Sneeze Fetish Forum

AntheaHolmes

Here's a new "Tommy & I" Story. As always please bare with any mistakes grammar or spelling wise, english is not my mother tongue. 

Before Tommy and I officially became a couple we went out a few times and the dates were really nice. Somehow it always ended with Tommy's sneezing explosions and I enjoyed them a lot. I was afraid to tell him about my fetish though, it was a bit unusual after all but his big nose with big nostrils was just perfect when it turned red and widened under the quivering sneezes. Sometimes I wondered if Tommy knew and sneezed on purpose, but that would be kind of unlikely so I made up my mind to tell him on the next date.

We arranged to meet at his house and I was beyond nervous. I've been tugging at my dress all day and while it looks good, I changed at least 5 times before stopping. At 6 p.m. sharp, I rang the bell at Tommy's apartment. I hadn't put on any perfume, although I would have liked to, knowing Tommy was allergic to it, but I didn't want to provoke him unnecessarily. I was head over heels in love with him and yes, his sniffling and his sneezy nose only made him more attractive to me, but maybe his nose was so naturally sensitive that I was hoping for a sneeze or two.

When he opened the door and I looked at him with a big smile, I noticed that his nose was hidden behind a handkerchief. I stared at him for a moment before he said in a nasal voice, "Come in, please." Still fascinated by the sight I saw, I entered and took off my coat and shoes. I was wearing the new heels Tommy bought me as a little gift because he had enjoyed our first date so much and he smiled when he noticed.

His smile quickly faded, however, as he sneezed into his handkerchief several times in quick succession. Oh how beautifully his sneeze ring. So manly and strong. Loud but not too shrill. "ehhhh-eHhhHhh-EHHHHHCHOO! EHHHHHCHOO! ehhHh-eHhhHhh-EHHHHHCHOO! EHHHHHCHOO! ehhHh-eHhhHhh-EHHHHHCHOO! EHHHHHCHOO!" I smiled and stood on tiptoe to kiss his cheek. 'Oh Tommy, is your nose annoying you again?' I asked in an as innocent voice as possible. I could see his smile behind the handkerchief and he replied "Yes, my allergy is pretty bad today. I accidentally opened the windows and the pollen flew in and now it's in my nose."

I tried not to moan out loud as Tommy talked about his nose like that, but I couldn't help but touch it under the handkerchief. His nostrils quivered and he took a few deep breaths before sneezing again. "Oh Tommy. It's not just the pollen, is it?" Only then did he put down the handkerchief and I saw the full extent of his allergic nose. Red and dilated, snot running down his lip and his eyes almost glazed from the allergic tears. I kissed his nose and felt it almost tremble under my lips.

Tommy silently took my hand after the kiss and led me into the bedroom. It was kept dark but not drab. Very tasteful. He sat down on the bed and I sat down next to him. Then I saw a perfume bottle on his bedside table. I looked at him in amazement but at the same time amused. "Tommy, what are you up to?" He smiled and kissed me. "If you finally tell me your little mischievous secret, we'll play a little game and I'm pretty sure you'll like it."

I blushed and cleared my throat. "I don't know what you mean," I tried to play innocent again but I knew it was useless. Tommy had discovered my fetish, I guess I can't pull myself together very well as I thought I could. I was afraid that he would end the relationship, but I also wanted to tell him the truth and so I mustered up all of my courage. "Tommy, I have to tell you something. Something that's not easy for me because it's very unusual and not something to just blurt out, but I love you and it's important to me that you know it and I hope you can accept it." I looked at his still slightly tearing and red eyes and took his hand in mine.

"I have something to confess to you. I have a fetish. A sneeze fetish to be exact. Your nose and your sneezes, your allergic sneeze blasts and your sniffles, it's all just so incredibly sexy and I'm blown away by your big manly allergic nose!"

Tommy just grinned and before I knew it he sneezed heavily again. "HuHhh-huHhhhhhHhh-HUHHHHCHOO! HUHHCHOOO! HUHHHSHEW! HUHHHSHEW! HUHHHEHSHEW! ESHOO, ESHOO, ESHOO, EHHH-ESHOO! Heh-eHHHH-EHHSHHIEWW! HuHhh-huHhhhhhHhh-HUHHHHCHOO! HUHH CHOOO! HUHHHSHEW! HUHHHSHEW! HUHHHEHSHEW! ESHOO, ESHOO, ESHOO , EHHH-ESHOO! Heh-eHHHH-EHHSHHIEWW!HuHhh-huHhhhhhHhh-HUHHHHCHOO! HUHHCHOOO! HUHHHSHEW! HUHHHSHEW! HUHHHEHSHEW! ESHOO, ESHOO, ESHOO, EHHH-ESHOO! Heh-eHHHH-EHHSH HIEWW!”

It was like his nose accepted my fetish before we could even talk about it so I got a pack of tissues from the adjoining bathroom and held them in front of Tommy's red allergic sneezing nose.The sneezes were loud and strong but they came so quickly that Tommy barely had time to breathe.

I rubbed his back and tried to relax him while he just kept sneezing. After what seemed like an eternity, it was 2 minutes, his nose calmed down and I helped him to clean it, the were totally useless against his nose, because it was so allergic and so it happened that some of his sneezes hit my dress but that didn't bother me at all. I took another handkerchief and massaged his nose. Trying to calm it and help him get control over this allergic, itchy sensation. 

"Oh Tommy. Now you know my secret." He looked me in the eye and replied, "Did you really think I wouldn't want to be with you because of your fetish?!" I just nodded. "I was afraid you'd find it gross and disgusting Find me." Tommy took my face in his hand and just kissed me. "You silly. But not because of something like that. I admit it's a bit unusual, but you're in luck. My nose is quite sensitive and I struggle with my allergies all year round, so we'll have a lot of fun with my allergic nose."

I couldn't believe my ears. Tommy didn't mind my fetish, he was still ready for it me to play with his allergies. Tommy sniffed again but continued in a calm tone "I love you Helena, your fetish only makes you more interesting and don't worry I won't tell my sister Polly. It's our secret."

He smiles again and lifts me onto his lap. "The perfume on the bedside table is new and I'm pretty allergic to it, you should have seen the clerk's look. God, this perfumery was pure allergy hell, but I thought we could play with it a bit!"

I happily wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately. That's how I told Tommy about my fetish. We spent the evening together with lots of sneezing on his part and lustful kisses and caresses on my part. I tell you, I can't wait to marry his amazing, sneezy man. 

@AntheaHolmes Awwwwww, the two of them are so adorable together! ❤️ I love how understanding and accepting Tommy is about his girlfriend's sneeze fetish.

I especially like the line about Tommy's nose accepting the fetish even before they could talk about it! 😄 And it was very hot to read how she touched his sneezy nose under the hanky. 🔥

Helena, what a beautiful name! 🌺

Keep up the great work.

12 minutes ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Awwwwww, the two of them are so adorable together! ❤️ I love how understanding and accepting Tommy is about his girlfriend's sneeze fetish.

I especially like the line about Tommy's nose accepting the fetish even before they could talk about it! 😄 And it was very hot to read how she touched his sneezy nose under the hanky. 🔥

Helena, what a beautiful name! 🌺

Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much for your continues support. Means a lot. 

Love this! Especially when she messaged his nose while catching his sneezes 😍So hot, can't wait to read the next one 

52 minutes ago, grapefruitstangerines said:

Love this! Especially when she messaged his nose while catching his sneezes 😍So hot, can't wait to read the next one 

Thanks. So happy you like it. There will be more parts.