Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fiance catching a cold

grapefruitstangerines

My fiance knows about my fetish and loves to indulge me. He's been feeling congested and yesterday, mid-sentence, he stopped and grabbed my shoulder. His nostrils flared and his eyes were half closed. His buildups are always slow and incredible. He took a few, long hitchy breaths and then let out a wet, "HEH-shoo" barely covered by his hand right in front of me. Then he smiled at me and said "I was trying to hold back that sneeze but that was too strong."

Later, we went out and he sneezed again. He is very cautious about sneezing around other people. He held his face a few inches from his elbow, his nostrils flaring. He was frozen like that for a moment, the sneeze building up. Finally he stifled a "HUH-chh" into his elbow, then rubbed his nose and sniffed for a while after that.

I love it when men are polite and try to hold back/cover their sneezes in an apologetic way 🥺

On 8/28/2023 at 2:56 AM, obsexion said:

I love it when men are polite and try to hold back/cover their sneezes in an apologetic way 🥺

Omg me too 😍 One time we were with friends and he sneezed once and managed to stifle it, but then immediately sneezed again and didn't catch it, so it came out as a louder "HUH-choo!" and he looked slightly embarrassed and said "whoa!" I almost melted right there

13 hours ago, grapefruitstangerines said:

Omg me too 😍 One time we were with friends and he sneezed once and managed to stifle it, but then immediately sneezed again and didn't catch it, so it came out as a louder "HUH-choo!" and he looked slightly embarrassed and said "whoa!" I almost melted right there

Awww, it's also cute when they comment on it saying "whoa" or like "oh my God" "Jeez" and so on 😭