Sneeze Fetish Forum

ticklish nose in the underground train - dog allergies

AntheaHolmes

I was on my way home when the only available seat was right next to a woman with a cute little doggie but as I'm allergic to dogs, my nose was getting itchy pretty soon and strongly. I rubbed at it to try and elevate the itch and tickle but it was itchy the whole 15 minutes I had to sit next to the dog. 

I'm mad at my body for having dog allergies because they are so cute (like most of them) and I wished I had one but nah, not a good idea tbh. 

It was also very frustrating because I couldn't sneeze while in the presence of the dog, my whole face was just so damn itchy. My eyes tearing up. I finally sneezef when I got home. It was very relieving. I love a good sneeze. Maybe I'll induce this evening again, to get the rest of the itchiness out. 

23 minutes ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 🌺 I imagine it must be hard to be allergic to animals you love...

Tell me about it! It really is. I always wanted a Dackel or a Corgi! But no cats either...well British shorthair don't make me sneeze but I prefer Sphynx cats and Cornish Rex. 

Awww I love dogs! Thank goodness they don’t make me sneeze, although I’d likely still have one anyways because I just love them too much haha 

11 hours ago, klick22 said:

Awww I love dogs! Thank goodness they don’t make me sneeze, although I’d likely still have one anyways because I just love them too much haha 

Yeah. They are cute but making me miserable most times, sadly. 

10 hours ago, Omk12022 said:

Cool observation! Sounds like a good idea to induce

Thank you. Happy you liked it.