Sneeze Fetish Forum

a sneezy autumn day & a appartement viewing

AntheaHolmes

The summer turned into autumn. My favourite time of year, after christmas. While we are happily together, Tommy and I still haven't reached an agreement on where to live, so we're looking at apartments in different parts of the city. Hackney, my favorite is on the schedule today. I could hardly persuade Tommy to take public transport, but I just don't like driving all the time either. I had thought about moving near his sister, but he flatly refused.

He and Polly are already very close, they don't have to live on the same street, he said to me one evening as we were cuddling on the sofa. Now that the weather is colder and fall is here, I had a faint hope that Tommy's hay fever and allergies would give him some rest, but I learned better this morning when his sneezing and sniffling was waking me up. He sat on the edge of the bed with his back to me, his nose pressed into a handkerchief and his body jerked forward with each sneeze. It was a wonderful sound, even if I felt a little sorry for him, his nose had been bothering him all spring and summer with its allergic sneezing explosions.

I stood up and knelt in front of him. A hand placed on a thigh. His red, itchy, allergic nose still tucked into the handkerchief, he snorted hard and I gently rubbed his cheek. 'Good morning my darling and Bless You. Your nose doesn't seem to care about my hope for autumn, does it?!' He looked at me with red eyes and sighed softly, "I told you I've been battling the friggin' allergies all year round. Now in autumn it's almost the worst, dust, dry fall pollen and ragweed everywhere. The stuff just flies for miles and is so highly allergenic. I hardly remember the time I hadn't had to deal with this freaking allergies!" 

Again he sneezed heavily into the handkerchief "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! HIIIIIISHOOO! Oh — HAAAAAASCHOO! HAAAAASCHOO! HAH-HAH-HAAAAATCHOOO! hiiiiiiiIIIIIIIISSSSSSHOO! HIIIIIISHOOO! Oh — HAAAAAASCHOO! HAAAAASCHOO! HAH-HAH-HAAAAATCHOOO!" I kept rubbing his thigh trying to be there for him, even though my flushed cheeks betrayed my feelings for his nose and allergic rhinitis. I took another tissue and massaged his nose, which is still there spasming and tingling.

He sighed into the touch "I don't understand how you can find this constant sneezing attractive" I just smirked and then kissed his lips wiping his eyes and helping him blow his nose before I went into the bathroom and came back with an antihistamine and handed it to him along with a glass of water and he gratefully took it and I really hoped his nose would give him at least a bit of a break while he took the medication.

After we both got dressed, it was time to visit the first apartment. So we took the tube to Hackney. The way wasn't that far and fortunately there wasn't that much pollen in the subway, but unfortunately some people had the terrible habit of bathing in perfume, so that Tommy's nose twitched and tingled more than once and he did it again sneezed heavily and snorted. As always, his sneezes sounded super masculine and powerful. But not too loud and penetrating. Just perfect.

"HaHh-HAHH-HAAAAAASCHOO! HAAAAASCHOO! AhHh-AHHH-AHHHHHSCHOOOOOO! ASCHOO, ASCHOO, ASHEW, ASHEW. HahaHAH-HAAAAH-HAAAAAATCHOO. HahaHAH-HAAAAH-HAAAAAATCHOO. HahaHAH-HAAAAH-HAAAAAATCHOO!" I quickly handed him a handkerchief, hoping it would hold up to his big sneezes. I didn't care if people looked funny, in those moments only Tommy and his allergic nose mattered to me.

I gently wiped a tear from his cheek and tried to massage his nose with some pressure. That often worked best. Two stations later we got off and I was glad that we were out of perfume hell. I chuckle and remember one of our first dates where I was so naïve and dragged Tommy to the Harrods perfumery....oh what a sneezefest that was. We sit down on the bench in the subway station for a moment and his nose calms down a bit. "Next time we'll take my air-conditioned car again!" Tommy suddenly said not without sternness in his voice and I kissed his nose as an apology.

The walk to the apartment was not far. It was a beautiful and well-kept house from the outside. Late 60's with high ceilings. In fact, there was an elevator and the landlady gave us a warm welcome. The apartment she picked out for us was a four room apartment, with a balcony, a real luxury. The kitchen was also spacious and even had room for a small table. I just thought it was magical, but Tommy didn't seem happy. I didn't know if it was his allergy that made him look grumpy or if he just didn't like the apartment.

Last was the bathroom. A large bathroom was important to both of us, but I immediately recognized the problem. Mold. The bathroom was full of mold. The landlady looked apologetic, but Tommy's nose was immediately sniffling and he was  sneezing again and I was more than shocked at the bad condition. Tommy left the apartment without another word and I explained to the sad landlady that we couldn't take this apartment because of the mold.

She assured me it would be fixed before moving in, but Tommy's allergies were too bad and even the slightest hint of mold would make him sneeze due to his horrible allergies. I say goodbye and thanked her anyway. I found Tommy still sneezing against the wall of the house, his head banging his chest with each sneeze and I hugged him gently.

"Oh Tommy. That was really a flop. Sorry, I didn't know about the mold." He just nodded and sneezed violently again. "ihHhhhSHHHHHHU! IhHh-ihhhhHHH-ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU! HAH-HAH-HAAAAAAAISSSSHOOO!!!ihHhhhSHHHHHHU! IhHh-ihhhhHHH-ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU ISSHU! HAH-HAH-HAAAAA ISSSSHOOO!!!"

I massaged his nose and whispered, "Let's try Belgravia. I'm sure there is no mold there." Tommy nodded and sneezed again. Then he flagged down a taxi for us and we drove to Belgravia for the next visit. Polly was already waiting. She was curious and I was very happy to see her. When she saw her brother's red nose, she raised an eyebrow in question. I whispered "mold" and she shook herself briefly. 'Oh brother, your nose hasn't left you alone since we moved to London!'

She hugged him and then me and together we waited for the second landlady. The house in Belgravia was beautiful. It was old but perfectly renovated and modernized. There was even a camera at the entrance. Tommy had chosen this house and it was a good fit to him. It was large and spacious. Paneled with wood and had a staircase leading to the first floor. The landlady showed us around the large garden, now colorful with autumn leaves and I immediately felt at home.

Perfect for barbecues in the summer and Willa could play well here too if Polly came over.Tommy's nose was still red and I even noticed it looked quite sore. I'd take good care of him at home, I thought to myself. I'm still sorry about the mold in the bathroom at the first Appartement visit. But I think that this house in Belgravia suits us better, even if I don't want to know the exact price.

As if Tommy could read my mind, he turned to me and cupped my face. Smiling at me, even though his nose was still red, itchy and runny a bit. "Don't you worry about the price. This house is perfect. As perfect as you are, Helena!" I smiled again and kissed him passionately. 

Later that afternoon we decided to buy that house and Tommy contacted the landlady to make an appointment for signing. I can't wait to fill this beautiful home with life and laughter, oh and Tommy's beautiful sneezes. 

I think this is my favourite so far! I loved how sweet, patient and understanding she was with Tommy's allergies and her amazing caretaking :)

8 hours ago, dwaekki said:

I think this is my favourite so far! I loved how sweet, patient and understanding she was with Tommy's allergies and her amazing caretaking :)

Thank you so much. Means a lot to me! 

@AntheaHolmes Another really nice part! Ah, Tommy's nose has to deal with a lot of allergens indeed! Perfume... ragweed... mold... :sneeze:

My favourite moments are always - you can guess - Helena massaging Tommy's poor tickly nose! *happy sigh* 🔥

Keep up the great work!

23 hours ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Another really nice part! Ah, Tommy's nose has to deal with a lot of allergens indeed! Perfume... ragweed... mold... :sneeze:

My favourite moments are always - you can guess - Helena massaging Tommy's poor tickly nose! *happy sigh* 🔥

Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much! 

Yeah. His poor, poor nose. Don't forget the horse allergy. Gosh, I love allergies on others so much. 

Can't wait to read a new story from you! 🌻

6 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Can't wait to read a new story from you! 🌻

Thank you, dear! I have a few story fragments in my sneezy files, and I really want to get on with them! I wish real life wouldn't get in the way so much, LOL 😅