Sneeze Fetish Forum

They just wouldn’t stop

Tumble

While I don’t mind sneezing in public it drives me crazy when I can’t stop sneezing. The other morning I was in a fairly crowded coffee shop and my nose started tickling, the sort that’s deep down. Then they started, not my normal sort of quiet sneezes. These were full on with build up (sort of heh heh echtchh!). There was no stifling these sneezes, luckily I had a napkin. 
I sneezed at least fifteen times (I was wasn’t counting but it was more than two minutes) with only a few seconds between them. Then at the end I had these weird non sneeze sneezes. 

Needless to say I felt like everyone was watching me. 

3 hours ago, Tumble said:

While I don’t mind sneezing in public it drives me crazy when I can’t stop sneezing. The other morning I was in a fairly crowded coffee shop and my nose started tickling, the sort that’s deep down. Then they started, not my normal sort of quiet sneezes. These were full on with build up (sort of heh heh echtchh!). There was no stifling these sneezes, luckily I had a napkin. 
I sneezed at least fifteen times (I was wasn’t counting but it was more than two minutes) with only a few seconds between them. Then at the end I had these weird non sneeze sneezes. 

Needless to say I felt like everyone was watching me. 

this inspires my to go to coffee shops more often hahaha

On 9/3/2023 at 6:25 AM, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

Bless you, @Tumble. Do you often have such fits?

Yeah. I either sneeze once or a ton, no in between. 

7 hours ago, snzer said:

I hope someone blessed you! Great obs thank you

Nope, I notice that once I sneeze more than a few times it makes other people uncomfortable. 

On 9/3/2023 at 2:48 AM, kiku said:

@Tumble Bless you! 🌼Do you have any idea what caused your sneezing fit?

I had stayed up way too late the night before. Don’t know why but that usually makes me sneeze in the morning once I’m really awake. 🤷🏻‍♀️

4 hours ago, Tumble said:

I had stayed up way too late the night before. Don’t know why but that usually makes me sneeze in the morning once I’m really awake. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh, that's interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

It happened again. This time it started in line and just kept going for five minutes. The tormenting sort where you just know there’s another one coming but it just takes what feels like forever but it’s only a few seconds. At least I was able to hold them back while I ordered. These were drawn out. Heh heh ack-chhhk! No way I could stifle them after the first couple.  

It isn’t coffee shops that cause them, I just do a lot of work at cafes.