Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coworker's sneezing got me sick

snzer

It looks like I wasn't lucky enough to avoid catching the cold my coworker shared with our office this time. I wore a mask most of the time to try and avoid it but we were sitting next to each other in a meeting early in the week and I forgot my mask so I think that was what did it. She sneezes all over anyway so it could have been any time but we were super close during this meeting. At one point the person on the left of me was talking and she was sitting on my right and I heard her start hitching. Since she was leaning over a bit to see the person on my left she was pretty close to me, and she turned behind her to sneeze over her shoulder so she wouldn't sneeze on me...only it wasn't successful. Her first sneeze came while she was turning away, so most of it sprayed on me since she didn't cover as usual. I felt the spray on my forearm mostly but since she was turning she managed to get spray over the back and side of my neck too. The second and third sneezes were also uncovered, and the third one happened after she turned back from sneezing twice. It went on the papers she had in front of her and I could see wetness on them and I kind of figured that I was going to get sick. Based on the sounds her wettest sneeze was the one that went on me. People blessed her and she gave a wet sniffle and said "Whoo, itchy doze. Sorry!" as if she wasn't sneezing from the most obvious cold. Her beautiful nose was pink and she just looked a little sick in general. Someone passed her a tissue box and she thanked her before grabbing a tissue to dab her nose with constantly. She held on to that tissue the whole meeting to help her sniffles and sneezed one more time during it but didn't use it to cover, only wipe her runny nose after her germs were sneezed out into her lap/onto the table in front of her. She definitely should have grabbed a second tissue because I snuck a look at the one she had and I could see it starting to get really wet where she crumpled it in her hand.

Later in the week she sneezed a really big triple and then another sneeze within a few seconds after and said "Ohhh this cold has by doze all...hih'ashhhhuh-ishhhhhhhhhhiuh!" She had my attention by talking about her cold and I got to see her snap forward with those drawn out sneezes. She sneezed all over her phone and her computer screen since she didn't turn away and I could see the huge clouds of spray. I'm so happy my boss hired her because she's like a walking sneeze fic. She's also so nice she's one of my favorite people in the office despite giving me her germs and I think we're starting to become friends. I've never seen anyone with such frequent and wet sneezes or anyone who doesn't cover like her in an office situation. I've seen spray before but it's like most of her sneezes make a cloud in front of her because the spray is so dense. She's a health nightmare but I love to watch haha also I was already sick with the cold by then anyway.

It isn't too bad but I've been really sneezy for a few days. I can't believe the itch in my nose sometimes because it's so strong and sudden or it itches for minutes and teases me. I usually sneeze in singles or in groups of four or five haha it depends on how itchy my nose is. It's been running so I finally have a use for my handkerchiefs. I'm starting to get over it mostly but I still keep having sneezing fits. Most of the time at work I can run into the hallway outside of my office to sneeze but sometimes I just have to do it in front of my coworkers. I don't mind if I have to sneeze once but sneezing five times in front of them is a little embarrassing haha. I usually sneeze in more fits when I'm sick than when it's just a random sneeze. At least the woman who gave me the cold blesses me but she doesn't say anything about giving it to me which she obviously did. The cold stayed in my nose though so I'm not too mad about it. I'm sorry again for it being so long but I make sure to take notes at work so I don't forget what happened and so that you all can get all of the details. Feel free to ask questions haha

Wow that's a great description, thanks!

Did you cover your sneezes with your handkerchiefs?

Do you feel okay to blow your nose in public using one of your hankie?

Despite the germs spread and getting ill, that sounds incredible to witness. Could you describe what this girl looks like including her nose?

As a spray lover, this was delightful to read ahaha. But at the same time I would be pretty annoyed at her for spreading her germs all over the place. 

Wow, I agree that she is a walking sneeze fic haha! It sounds amazing and annoying at the same time to have that around the office. Hope you get fully better soon and thanks for sharing :D

@william I did use my handkerchief to cover most of my sneezes but some were into my hands if they came on too fast! I don't like to blow my nose in front of people so I would go into the bathroom for that if I could.

@Coolio She's quite tall and has long curly brown hair down to probably the middle of her back. Her nose is a little big for her face, but it works really nicely for her. She has kind of bigger nostrils that are super obvious when she's hitching or needs to sneeze because they flare so much I can see it from a few feet away. They get really pink or red when she's sick and it's so nice haha. She has some freckles on her nose and cheeks and I think she has green eyes.

@Tumblesworth To be honest I don't think I'll ever go out of my way to avoid her colds haha it was sooooo worth it. Especially now that we're kind of friends I doubt I'll be able to avoid the germs and getting to see her all sneezy like that (and also get sneezed on haha) is too good to miss out on.

Always interested to read descriptions of handkerchiefs (as are some other SFF members), if you wanted to share that detail - agree with your other posting that they can be so pretty (know there are plenty of plain ones as well, which is fine!)

Great observation and also usage on your handkerchiefs too. I hope that you get better soon.

13 hours ago, snzer said:

@Coolio She's quite tall and has long curly brown hair down to probably the middle of her back. Her nose is a little big for her face, but it works really nicely for her. She has kind of bigger nostrils that are super obvious when she's hitching or needs to sneeze because they flare so much I can see it from a few feet away. They get really pink or red when she's sick and it's so nice haha. She has some freckles on her nose and cheeks and I think she has green eyes.

Wow you’re lucky. I love big noses

@snzer I only saw this post now! 😊 Wow... That lady did have a sneezy cold!! And I love the way you describe her, especially the big nose with the "obvious" nostrils... 🫠 Thanks for sharing, and again, feel better soon! 🌷