Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trynasneeze

About an hour ago I sneezed:

"HUHH ESHOOO!!"

out of the blue. 

And since then my nose has been running non stop. I blow it and a minute or two later feel like it needs blowing again. 

I've completely soaked through three large handkerchiefs in the last hour. 

I dunno if this is a cold or not, it's all started so suddenly. 

It very well could be another cold, but I know where I'm from, the tree pollen is really bad. Fall allergies are on the rise. 

So, possible allergies maybe? 

19 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

About an hour ago I sneezed:

"HUHH ESHOOO!!"

out of the blue. 

And since then my nose has been running non stop. I blow it and a minute or two later feel like it needs blowing again. 

I've completely soaked through three large handkerchiefs in the last hour. 

I dunno if this is a cold or not, it's all started so suddenly. 

3 hankies in an hour?

that's a lot even if it's a cold! maybe some kind of relly strong allergy attack that produces that amount of liquid snot?

On 9/15/2023 at 5:42 AM, papabear70 said:

It very well could be another cold, but I know where I'm from, the tree pollen is really bad. Fall allergies are on the rise. 

So, possible allergies maybe? 

On 9/15/2023 at 7:06 PM, william said:

3 hankies in an hour?

that's a lot even if it's a cold! maybe some kind of relly strong allergy attack that produces that amount of liquid snot?

Well I didn't know what to think as I felt fine the next day. But now all day today I've been run down with a sore throat and an on/off stuffy nose so I think I'm getting sick very slowly

I sometimes get that as well when I can soak 3 handkerchiefs in one day and then the next day I'll be fine. But hope you get well soon if it is a cold

@Trynasneeze, it’s like a cruel joke, cold and allergy season overlapping and leaving those of us who are allergic wondering whether any given AHHHHCHHHOOOOOO is “just allergies” or the plague.

Yup, pretty sure it's allergies and a cold. Woke up with headache and sore throat full of gunk and allergy meds make my eyes a little less itchy but it's barely helping with the runny nose and sneezing. 😕  I added my kik to my profile if you feel like chatting and keeping me company @sneezy_wheezy_bby