Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dust allergy making me mad

obsexion

They told me dust allergy is like worse at the end of summer (at least in my area) and in fact I've been randomly feeling worse in the last week (crazy itchy roof of mouth, blowing my nose, sneezing) But this morning I literally cannot stop sneezing. I'm typing this just so someone can enjoy it because I hate itttttt. I hate sneezing so much and I've been awake for 3 hours and I must have sneezed like 15 times. Some doubles, and once a fit of 4. I muffled the majority of them in the sleeves of my hoodie or in a towel because I hate acknowledging them and I don't even wanna hear them 🙉. But I let out some of them nonetheless and they're more powerful than usual, full body, pretty wet. My nose is also pretty runny and I'm wiping it with my sleeve. Hopefully once I'm out of the house it'll get better otherwise I'm going to have to take my allergy medication. I literally feel the tickle in my nose as I'm typing this but I really don't wanna sneeze again 😫

8 hours ago, obsexion said:

They told me dust allergy is like worse at the end of summer (at least in my area) and in fact I've been randomly feeling worse in the last week (crazy itchy roof of mouth, blowing my nose, sneezing) But this morning I literally cannot stop sneezing. I'm typing this just so someone can enjoy it because I hate itttttt. I hate sneezing so much and I've been awake for 3 hours and I must have sneezed like 15 times. Some doubles, and once a fit of 4. I muffled the majority of them in the sleeves of my hoodie or in a towel because I hate acknowledging them and I don't even wanna hear them 🙉. But I let out some of them nonetheless and they're more powerful than usual, full body, pretty wet. My nose is also pretty runny and I'm wiping it with my sleeve. Hopefully once I'm out of the house it'll get better otherwise I'm going to have to take my allergy medication. I literally feel the tickle in my nose as I'm typing this but I really don't wanna sneeze again 😫

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well.  Hopefully your allergy medication will help calm your sensitive nose.  Bless You and thanks for the observation. 

9 hours ago, obsexion said:

Update! Has anyone else ever had a cold and allergies at the same time? These sneezes are kinda rapid and a lot but they're soooo strong and wet like cold ones. Plus, I don't have a real sore throat but just like a mild discomfort from the post nasal drip that is making me fear that tomorrow it'll get worse. I feel kinda tired and my eyes are burning a little and I have a weird headache... I don't know, a lot of symptoms are mixed up. Is it possible that a cold makes allergies worse or what the hell is my body doing???

33 minutes ago, obsexion said:

Update! Has anyone else ever had a cold and allergies at the same time? These sneezes are kinda rapid and a lot but they're soooo strong and wet like cold ones. Plus, I don't have a real sore throat but just like a mild discomfort from the post nasal drip that is making me fear that tomorrow it'll get worse. I feel kinda tired and my eyes are burning a little and I have a weird headache... I don't know, a lot of symptoms are mixed up. Is it possible that a cold makes allergies worse or what the hell is my body doing???

Yes it is possible that allergies can make a cold worse.  With that being said the post nasal drip is from your allergies and the headache is from stress most likely.  Have you had any medication?