Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Girl at the Bar

klick22

I’m in Spain and we’re drinking at the bar when these two girls come out of the bathroom and immediately, one lets out a very loud sneeze. I’m close by them so I audibly say “salud” and she laughs with a “thank you.” Then she sneezes again as she’s washing her hands, then again afterwards, and clearly something is bothering her nose. She rejoins her other two friends (4 of them total) at the bar and gives an exaggerated pre-sneeze face like a fourth one is coming. Her friends notice how sneezy she is at this point and one of them literally reaches over and pinches her nose! The sneezy one pulls away quickly, but that was enough to deter the sneeze. She almost sneezes again, but at this point, everybody’s focusing on her sneezing and trying to distract her, and it eventually goes away. I was standing like 5 feet away from all of this and I just wanted to squirm lmaoo 

@klick22 Oooooohhhh how lucky you were to witness something like that! A sneezy girl having her nose pinched by a friend... Wow! 🔥🫠🔥 Bless her! And thanks for sharing. 👍

16 hours ago, klick22 said:

I’m in Spain and we’re drinking at the bar when these two girls come out of the bathroom and immediately, one lets out a very loud sneeze. I’m close by them so I audibly say “salud” and she laughs with a “thank you.” Then she sneezes again as she’s washing her hands, then again afterwards, and clearly something is bothering her nose. She rejoins her other two friends (4 of them total) at the bar and gives an exaggerated pre-sneeze face like a fourth one is coming. Her friends notice how sneezy she is at this point and one of them literally reaches over and pinches her nose! The sneezy one pulls away quickly, but that was enough to deter the sneeze. She almost sneezes again, but at this point, everybody’s focusing on her sneezing and trying to distract her, and it eventually goes away. I was standing like 5 feet away from all of this and I just wanted to squirm lmaoo 

@klick22 sounds like a good time!