Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick :( (Self)

Selkie

Okay Im mainly here to whine because I dont wanna pester those around me rn :,)

anyway so yesterday my throat was really sore all day and I had that dreaded feeling, the whole “uh god it’s coming” type of thing. I did bring a boat load of juice in hopes of shoo’ing it away but alas that obviously failed.

I woke up with an utterly fucked throat. Throughout the day my voice has been switching from really croaky/raspy to straight just being lost. Didn’t really help I had to give a presentation sounding like I’d gargled sandpaper.

Not too fun so far, (not that getting sick is fun for me personally anyway) but I sneezed 7 times? This morning then just randomly through the day. Nothing note worthy. Its just more of a pain then anything :,) 

I have some free time tomorrow so I’ll hopefully get a wav recorded as a lil autumn treat for yall :)

Sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better soon and that you'll manage to sleep it away! Looking forward to the wav though, at least one good thing could come from feeling terrible :) 

18 hours ago, Spooklie said:

Didn’t really help I had to give a presentation sounding like I’d gargled sandpaper.

One of those things that is fun to inflict on characters in fics, way less fun when it happens to you in real life! ☹️ Hope you're getting through everything okay!

3 hours ago, SpookingPhlox said:

inflict on characters in fics, way less fun when it happens to you in real life!

Probably some form of a karma for the torture I give to fictional characters honestly :,)

General update -

I tried recording earlier and honestly my voice is fucked beyond belief, I can't really get through a sentence without coughing. I ended up taking a covid test just to be on the safe side after finding out a friend (Who I've been around recently) had it the week prior and well, I think we guess who now has it 😭