Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forecast: Cold (female, cold, F/F)

Chanel_no5

***Note***

Okay, after a BAD stretch of writer's block, I think I'm back in business again, lol. This is a prompt fic I just posted on tumblr, and will cross-post here in case there's still an interest. :lol:  And before anyone asks, the next oneshot I write with these characters will have both of them sick. :P 

The prompts were these: 🧣underdressed for chilly weather + 🥱sleepy +🛏 snuggles in bed

Also I have no idea why they went out for a walk in the beginning of this one, because they rarely do, but I guess they had their reasons. :lol: Takes place in late autumn in the late 1980s. 

Savannah was freezing in her too-thin trench coat but did her best not to let it show. It had been her idea to drag Linda out for an evening walk, so she was not going to admit that she had horribly underestimated the wind chill and subsequently had to make an effort to keep her teeth from chattering. Linda was warm and snug in her wool-lined leather jacket, talking enthusiastically about something that had happened at her job today.

Savannah tried to listen, she really did, but she couldn’t really focus past how badly the chilly wind whipped her. The chill bothered her nose as well; each inhale made her nose tingle, not quite bringing her all the way to a sneeze, but teasing her relentlessly. 

“… and then the customer returned juuuuust in time to see all of us crawl on the floor!” Linda finished and laughed. When she noticed that Savannah wasn’t laughing with her, not even a symbolical chuckle, she turned her head. “Hey, Annie, are you okay?”

Savannah nodded.

“Yeah. I’m just tired.”

“Just tired, huh?” Linda frowned. “Is anything going on that I should be worried about? You usually don’t drag me out for long walks after work, and you’re usually not this quiet. You’re not… you’re going to break up with me, are you?”

Savannah looked shocked.

“No! Absolutely not!”

“Good, because you wouldn’t last a day without me,” Linda said, and she had seamlessly moved into a casual, playful tone. As if the tense moment had never been there at all.

“Oh really?” Savannah said.

“Mhm,” Linda said, nudging her. “Who would make sure there’s coffee, first of all? Keep you from starvation because you’re too tired to cook and live off god-awful crap you get from vending machines at work?”

That’s your argument?” Savannah said, and now she was laughing a little. Her breath came out in puffs of white, indicating that the weather really was turning colder and it wasn’t just her imagination.

“Oh I have a whole list of arguments why you’d better keep me around,” Linda said. “For example…”

But before she could keep listing the reasons Savannah was better off with her, Savannah interrupted her with a sudden sneeze.

Ehh-IGTSSHew! Oh my God, excuse me!”

It was uncertain if her apology was because she interrupted or because she didn’t have time to cover, only turn to the side and mist the chilly air with spray, but it didn’t matter. Linda’s face had an expression of surprise that morphed into smugness.

“Ah, I see.”

“See what?” Savannah asked and sniffled.

“You’re coming down with something.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Okay, we’ll talk about it tomorrow then, when it has really settled in,” Linda replied and winked. “Wanna go back home now? I think it’s about to start snowing.”

“Snowing? Today? You’re joking. The forecast said nothing about that.”

“Yeah, well, it will. I can smell it in the air.”

“You can smell it?” Savannah sounded sceptical, but Linda didn’t crack up in a wide grin the way she did when she was messing around, she just nodded. 

“Yep. I can smell when it’s going to rain too. Can’t you?”

“I can smell when it’s raining?” Savannah replied, but Linda shook her head.

“No, I mean in the air before it even starts.”

“No. Is that a thing? Really?”

She wrapped the oh-so-insufficient coat tighter around her, trying to trap her body heat within the thin fabric. At this point she was about to lose the fight against openly shivering with chattering teeth, and her nose, bothered by the cold air it was continuously subjected to, prickled and started to run.

“Really.”

Savannah sniffled.

“So what does snow smell like?”

Linda gave her a look.

“Kind of like ice.”

“Ice has no scent.”

“I can’t argue about subtle scents with someone whose nose gets stuffed up from the slightest temperature change,” Linda joked and booped Savannah’s nose with her fingertip. “You probably couldn’t smell it anyway, so you’ll just have to take my word for it.”

Savannah blinked. The touch had been brief, but the way her nose already felt, it was pushing a relentless irritation into a building sneeze.

Her nostrils twitched as the hazy pre-sneeze look crept into her eyes.

“S-sorry, I think I need to…”

“No way,” Linda said and laughed, pulling her in for a hug.

HehhMPTSSHuh!” Savannah sneezed wetly against Linda’s shoulder. “Oh… ehhGTSHkk! Damnit.”

“Bless you!” Linda said, still laughing.

“I sneezed on you,” Savannah said.

“I noticed, Dr Obvious. It’s okay.” She kept her arms wrapped around Savannah for a few more seconds, enough to notice how the other woman was shivering. “Oh my God Annie, you’re shaking!”

“S-speaking of obvious,” Savannah replied, but in a way, she was relieved that she didn’t have to act like she wasn’t freezing anymore.

“Okay, take off that coat,” Linda said.

“What? I’m freezing, I’m not gonna take my clothes off!”

“Yes you are,” Linda said and began unzipping her jacket, “because we’re swapping until we get home.”

“So you’re gonna freeze instead?”

“I’m way more hotblooded than you are, Red, and you know it,” Linda said. “Come on.”

Savannah hesitated but she knew that Linda was right. And it would feel so wonderful to wrap that warm jacket around her; just like their first date, when Savannah had also misjudged the temperature and Linda had offered her jacket.

I need to start systematically overdress, Savannah thought as she took off her coat. Then Linda helped her put on the leather jacket and it felt like a hug, an even warmer one than the actual hug a few moments earlier. Linda’s body heat embraced her via the aviator jacket and suddenly everything was alright with the world.

“Oh it’s so warm, it feels so good,” she moaned, zipping it up all the way to her chin and put her freezing hands in the pockets.

“Looks damn good on you too,” Linda said as she put on the trench coat instead. “Why do you always look better in my clothes than I do?”

“I would argue it’s the other way around,” Savannah mumbled when Linda tied the belt around her waist and did a little twirl.

“Me in Burberry, take your photos now ladies and germs, because this won’t happen again!” Linda said playfully and Savannah laughed, inhaled too much of the cold air too deep into her lungs, and started coughing.

“Definitely coming down with something,” Linda said as they continued to walk, Savannah struggling to suppress the coughing fit and eventually succeeding, nose running even more profusely, and cheeks flushed.

“I’b fide,” she said in a choked voice and sniffled thickly.

“Uh-huh. If you say so. Stubborn old goat.”

“Thank you very much, and I’m still in my thirties.”

“I know, but you have to admit that would be quite old for a goat,” Linda replied and danced away from Savannah’s attempt at swatting at her.

“I’m serious though,” she said when Savannah had put her hand back in the pocket and she thereby deemed herself safe, “you’ve been sucking on lozenges since yesterday, so it’s quite obvious you’ve had a sore throat at least since then.”

“I always do when the air indoors is dry, there’s nothing strange about that,” Savannah said.

“Why, oh why, can you never just admit that you’re catching a cold? Do you think doctors are supposed to be immune to the common cold? Or is it that you think you personally don’t deserve to be taken care of the way you take care of others?”

“I don’t need to be taken care of,” Savannah replied.

“Everyone needs to be taken care of once in a while,” Linda replied calmly. “Everyone. And you know what you said earlier, that my argument was just to make sure you eat proper food and have coffee ready? This is my argument. You try to help everyone, and you still feel guilty you can’t do more, but you don’t take very good care of yourself. So I will. And I want to be the one to do that. Let me be the one to do that.”

She cocked her head to the side, waiting for Savannah to respond.

Feeling more emotions than she was ready to deal with right now, the redhead instead looked up at the dark sky.

“It’s snowing,” she said in disbelief.

Linda resisted the urge to look up.

“I told you it would.” She smiled. “Let’s hurry back home. Have some hot chocolate in front of the fireplace and then go to bed?”

“Yes,” Savannah said. She thought it sounded lovely. “And you’re right, by the way.”

“Of course I am. About what, more specifically?”

“I wouldn’t last a day without you, Lin. I really wouldn’t.”

“The feeling is mutual, Red.”

If it was the sweet, hot beverage or the pleasant crackling sound from the fire, or just that feeling of being warm again, through and through, Savannah wasn’t sure of, but she started to feel very sleepy. She looked up from her book and was about to tell Linda that she thought she’d get ready for bed, and noticed that Linda’s eyes were closed and she was dangerously close to dropping her book.

“Honey,” she whispered. Linda’s eyelids fluttered, and she sighed deeply.

“Mmm…”

“Come on, let’s go to bed.”

“I can sleep right here,” Linda groaned.

“Your neck and back won’t be happy about that,” Savannah said and stood up. She yawned. “Come on.”

“Yeah, okay, I’m coming,” Linda said and stood up too.

Savannah had stopped mid-step and cupped her hands over her nose and mouth.

HehhISSSHHEW! Ooh… hah-ESSSHHoo!”

“Bless you. Can’t blame the cold air now, can you?” Linda smirked.

“Dry air,” Savannah replied and rubbed her nose.

“Still stubborn.”

“I’m not just giving myself up that easily, you know that, you have to work for it,” she joked.

“I am working for it,” Linda said and looped her arm around Savannah’s waist as they made their way to the kitchen to put away their mugs. “So throw the dog a bone, will you?”

Savannah cupped a hand over her nose and mouth and leaned away from Linda, stifling two sneezes in rapid succession and failed to fully stifle a third. Sniffling and making a disgusted face, she resorted to wiping her soaked hand on her pants. She didn’t like to do that at all, but right now she didn’t have much of a choice. Besides, if she was getting sick, she had probably already passed it on to Linda.

“Bless you,” Linda said in a low, soothing voice that almost sounded like a purr.

“Want me to throw a bone, or wave the white flag?” Savannah sighed and leaned against her wife’s shoulder. “Okay. I think I might be coming down with something. Most likely a rhinovirus.”

“You don’t have to specify which virus,” Linda chuckled. “It’s a cold virus, anyway. That is… pretty obvious.”

Savannah sniffled again.

“But a regular cold doesn’t require being taken care of,” she said.

“My family doctor used to say that warmth, rest, fluids, and kindness was what he prescribed for a cold. Does Dr Thompson disapprove of my beloved childhood GP?”

“He sounds like a good doctor,” Savannah said in a tired voice that was starting to sound a bit ragged. “I just don’t think it’s necessary for…” she trailed off.

“… for you?” Linda filled in. “Because you didn’t have a relationship where you could rely on your partner for comfort before me, so you got used to dealing with illness and discomfort yourself? That hitting anywhere close to the truth?”

“You should have worked in psychiatry.”

“I was close, then?”

“Yes, but it wasn’t her fault though, she was brought up the same way I was.”

“Ah yes. Stiff upper lip.”

“Something like that. I was probably the same way back then though, so I won’t pass judgment.”

“You never do, and that’s one of the things I love about you,” Linda said. “One of many things.”

“And you are very persistent. Which I, albeit sometimes reluctantly, love, too,” Savannah replied and Linda laughed.

They rinsed their mugs and put them in the dishwasher, then went to get ready for bed.

Once in bed, Savannah took off her glasses and sighed deeply as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.

“I blew my nose twice when I got ready for bed and I already feel stuffed up again. I’m probably going to snore.”

“It’s fine,” Linda said, turned off the lamp on her nightstand and laid down.

“I’m sorry in advance for the interrupted sleep.”

“Apology accepted in advance,” Linda said and yawned. “Now you’re just making things more complicated than they need be, just lie down so I can hold you.”

Savannah did, and Linda immediately wormed closer and wrapped her arms around her from behind, nuzzling her neck.

“Are you warm enough?” she whispered.

“Mmm,” Savannah hummed. Linda’s hands had come to rest against her stomach, and she put her own hand on top of Linda’s, gently stroking her skin. “I am now.”

Linda kissed her neck.

“Good. Go to sleep now, baby. Get a head start on healing from that cold.”

She felt Savannah’s body tense for a moment, and wondered what was going on, but then the other woman sneezed again, without even turning her head, probably spraying the pillow and her side of the blanket.

HuhhNGTSSSHHuh! AhhhGNTSSSHH! Oh God…”

“Bless you. As I was saying…”

Snrrrff… you are definitely going to catch this.”

“I’m counting on it. Sleep now.”

“Mmm…”

Slowly drifting off to sleep, they were both warm, comfortable, and very much in love. Even with a brewing cold between them. Or maybe just as much because of it.

3 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

***Note***

Okay, after a BAD stretch of writer's block, I think I'm back in business again, lol. This is a prompt fic I just posted on tumblr, and will cross-post here in case there's still an interest. :lol:  And before anyone asks, the next oneshot I write with these characters will have both of them sick. :P 

The prompts were these: 🧣underdressed for chilly weather + 🥱sleepy +🛏 snuggles in bed

Also I have no idea why they went out for a walk in the beginning of this one, because they rarely do, but I guess they had their reasons. :lol: Takes place in late autumn in the late 1980s. 

Savannah was freezing in her too-thin trench coat but did her best not to let it show. It had been her idea to drag Linda out for an evening walk, so she was not going to admit that she had horribly underestimated the wind chill and subsequently had to make an effort to keep her teeth from chattering. Linda was warm and snug in her wool-lined leather jacket, talking enthusiastically about something that had happened at her job today.

Savannah tried to listen, she really did, but she couldn’t really focus past how badly the chilly wind whipped her. The chill bothered her nose as well; each inhale made her nose tingle, not quite bringing her all the way to a sneeze, but teasing her relentlessly. 

“… and then the customer returned juuuuust in time to see all of us crawl on the floor!” Linda finished and laughed. When she noticed that Savannah wasn’t laughing with her, not even a symbolical chuckle, she turned her head. “Hey, Annie, are you okay?”

Savannah nodded.

“Yeah. I’m just tired.”

“Just tired, huh?” Linda frowned. “Is anything going on that I should be worried about? You usually don’t drag me out for long walks after work, and you’re usually not this quiet. You’re not… you’re going to break up with me, are you?”

Savannah looked shocked.

“No! Absolutely not!”

“Good, because you wouldn’t last a day without me,” Linda said, and she had seamlessly moved into a casual, playful tone. As if the tense moment had never been there at all.

“Oh really?” Savannah said.

“Mhm,” Linda said, nudging her. “Who would make sure there’s coffee, first of all? Keep you from starvation because you’re too tired to cook and live off god-awful crap you get from vending machines at work?”

That’s your argument?” Savannah said, and now she was laughing a little. Her breath came out in puffs of white, indicating that the weather really was turning colder and it wasn’t just her imagination.

“Oh I have a whole list of arguments why you’d better keep me around,” Linda said. “For example…”

But before she could keep listing the reasons Savannah was better off with her, Savannah interrupted her with a sudden sneeze.

Ehh-IGTSSHew! Oh my God, excuse me!”

It was uncertain if her apology was because she interrupted or because she didn’t have time to cover, only turn to the side and mist the chilly air with spray, but it didn’t matter. Linda’s face had an expression of surprise that morphed into smugness.

“Ah, I see.”

“See what?” Savannah asked and sniffled.

“You’re coming down with something.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Okay, we’ll talk about it tomorrow then, when it has really settled in,” Linda replied and winked. “Wanna go back home now? I think it’s about to start snowing.”

“Snowing? Today? You’re joking. The forecast said nothing about that.”

“Yeah, well, it will. I can smell it in the air.”

“You can smell it?” Savannah sounded sceptical, but Linda didn’t crack up in a wide grin the way she did when she was messing around, she just nodded. 

“Yep. I can smell when it’s going to rain too. Can’t you?”

“I can smell when it’s raining?” Savannah replied, but Linda shook her head.

“No, I mean in the air before it even starts.”

“No. Is that a thing? Really?”

She wrapped the oh-so-insufficient coat tighter around her, trying to trap her body heat within the thin fabric. At this point she was about to lose the fight against openly shivering with chattering teeth, and her nose, bothered by the cold air it was continuously subjected to, prickled and started to run.

“Really.”

Savannah sniffled.

“So what does snow smell like?”

Linda gave her a look.

“Kind of like ice.”

“Ice has no scent.”

“I can’t argue about subtle scents with someone whose nose gets stuffed up from the slightest temperature change,” Linda joked and booped Savannah’s nose with her fingertip. “You probably couldn’t smell it anyway, so you’ll just have to take my word for it.”

Savannah blinked. The touch had been brief, but the way her nose already felt, it was pushing a relentless irritation into a building sneeze.

Her nostrils twitched as the hazy pre-sneeze look crept into her eyes.

“S-sorry, I think I need to…”

“No way,” Linda said and laughed, pulling her in for a hug.

HehhMPTSSHuh!” Savannah sneezed wetly against Linda’s shoulder. “Oh… ehhGTSHkk! Damnit.”

“Bless you!” Linda said, still laughing.

“I sneezed on you,” Savannah said.

“I noticed, Dr Obvious. It’s okay.” She kept her arms wrapped around Savannah for a few more seconds, enough to notice how the other woman was shivering. “Oh my God Annie, you’re shaking!”

“S-speaking of obvious,” Savannah replied, but in a way, she was relieved that she didn’t have to act like she wasn’t freezing anymore.

“Okay, take off that coat,” Linda said.

“What? I’m freezing, I’m not gonna take my clothes off!”

“Yes you are,” Linda said and began unzipping her jacket, “because we’re swapping until we get home.”

“So you’re gonna freeze instead?”

“I’m way more hotblooded than you are, Red, and you know it,” Linda said. “Come on.”

Savannah hesitated but she knew that Linda was right. And it would feel so wonderful to wrap that warm jacket around her; just like their first date, when Savannah had also misjudged the temperature and Linda had offered her jacket.

I need to start systematically overdress, Savannah thought as she took off her coat. Then Linda helped her put on the leather jacket and it felt like a hug, an even warmer one than the actual hug a few moments earlier. Linda’s body heat embraced her via the aviator jacket and suddenly everything was alright with the world.

“Oh it’s so warm, it feels so good,” she moaned, zipping it up all the way to her chin and put her freezing hands in the pockets.

“Looks damn good on you too,” Linda said as she put on the trench coat instead. “Why do you always look better in my clothes than I do?”

“I would argue it’s the other way around,” Savannah mumbled when Linda tied the belt around her waist and did a little twirl.

“Me in Burberry, take your photos now ladies and germs, because this won’t happen again!” Linda said playfully and Savannah laughed, inhaled too much of the cold air too deep into her lungs, and started coughing.

“Definitely coming down with something,” Linda said as they continued to walk, Savannah struggling to suppress the coughing fit and eventually succeeding, nose running even more profusely, and cheeks flushed.

“I’b fide,” she said in a choked voice and sniffled thickly.

“Uh-huh. If you say so. Stubborn old goat.”

“Thank you very much, and I’m still in my thirties.”

“I know, but you have to admit that would be quite old for a goat,” Linda replied and danced away from Savannah’s attempt at swatting at her.

“I’m serious though,” she said when Savannah had put her hand back in the pocket and she thereby deemed herself safe, “you’ve been sucking on lozenges since yesterday, so it’s quite obvious you’ve had a sore throat at least since then.”

“I always do when the air indoors is dry, there’s nothing strange about that,” Savannah said.

“Why, oh why, can you never just admit that you’re catching a cold? Do you think doctors are supposed to be immune to the common cold? Or is it that you think you personally don’t deserve to be taken care of the way you take care of others?”

“I don’t need to be taken care of,” Savannah replied.

“Everyone needs to be taken care of once in a while,” Linda replied calmly. “Everyone. And you know what you said earlier, that my argument was just to make sure you eat proper food and have coffee ready? This is my argument. You try to help everyone, and you still feel guilty you can’t do more, but you don’t take very good care of yourself. So I will. And I want to be the one to do that. Let me be the one to do that.”

She cocked her head to the side, waiting for Savannah to respond.

Feeling more emotions than she was ready to deal with right now, the redhead instead looked up at the dark sky.

“It’s snowing,” she said in disbelief.

Linda resisted the urge to look up.

“I told you it would.” She smiled. “Let’s hurry back home. Have some hot chocolate in front of the fireplace and then go to bed?”

“Yes,” Savannah said. She thought it sounded lovely. “And you’re right, by the way.”

“Of course I am. About what, more specifically?”

“I wouldn’t last a day without you, Lin. I really wouldn’t.”

“The feeling is mutual, Red.”

If it was the sweet, hot beverage or the pleasant crackling sound from the fire, or just that feeling of being warm again, through and through, Savannah wasn’t sure of, but she started to feel very sleepy. She looked up from her book and was about to tell Linda that she thought she’d get ready for bed, and noticed that Linda’s eyes were closed and she was dangerously close to dropping her book.

“Honey,” she whispered. Linda’s eyelids fluttered, and she sighed deeply.

“Mmm…”

“Come on, let’s go to bed.”

“I can sleep right here,” Linda groaned.

“Your neck and back won’t be happy about that,” Savannah said and stood up. She yawned. “Come on.”

“Yeah, okay, I’m coming,” Linda said and stood up too.

Savannah had stopped mid-step and cupped her hands over her nose and mouth.

HehhISSSHHEW! Ooh… hah-ESSSHHoo!”

“Bless you. Can’t blame the cold air now, can you?” Linda smirked.

“Dry air,” Savannah replied and rubbed her nose.

“Still stubborn.”

“I’m not just giving myself up that easily, you know that, you have to work for it,” she joked.

“I am working for it,” Linda said and looped her arm around Savannah’s waist as they made their way to the kitchen to put away their mugs. “So throw the dog a bone, will you?”

Savannah cupped a hand over her nose and mouth and leaned away from Linda, stifling two sneezes in rapid succession and failed to fully stifle a third. Sniffling and making a disgusted face, she resorted to wiping her soaked hand on her pants. She didn’t like to do that at all, but right now she didn’t have much of a choice. Besides, if she was getting sick, she had probably already passed it on to Linda.

“Bless you,” Linda said in a low, soothing voice that almost sounded like a purr.

“Want me to throw a bone, or wave the white flag?” Savannah sighed and leaned against her wife’s shoulder. “Okay. I think I might be coming down with something. Most likely a rhinovirus.”

“You don’t have to specify which virus,” Linda chuckled. “It’s a cold virus, anyway. That is… pretty obvious.”

Savannah sniffled again.

“But a regular cold doesn’t require being taken care of,” she said.

“My family doctor used to say that warmth, rest, fluids, and kindness was what he prescribed for a cold. Does Dr Thompson disapprove of my beloved childhood GP?”

“He sounds like a good doctor,” Savannah said in a tired voice that was starting to sound a bit ragged. “I just don’t think it’s necessary for…” she trailed off.

“… for you?” Linda filled in. “Because you didn’t have a relationship where you could rely on your partner for comfort before me, so you got used to dealing with illness and discomfort yourself? That hitting anywhere close to the truth?”

“You should have worked in psychiatry.”

“I was close, then?”

“Yes, but it wasn’t her fault though, she was brought up the same way I was.”

“Ah yes. Stiff upper lip.”

“Something like that. I was probably the same way back then though, so I won’t pass judgment.”

“You never do, and that’s one of the things I love about you,” Linda said. “One of many things.”

“And you are very persistent. Which I, albeit sometimes reluctantly, love, too,” Savannah replied and Linda laughed.

They rinsed their mugs and put them in the dishwasher, then went to get ready for bed.

Once in bed, Savannah took off her glasses and sighed deeply as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.

“I blew my nose twice when I got ready for bed and I already feel stuffed up again. I’m probably going to snore.”

“It’s fine,” Linda said, turned off the lamp on her nightstand and laid down.

“I’m sorry in advance for the interrupted sleep.”

“Apology accepted in advance,” Linda said and yawned. “Now you’re just making things more complicated than they need be, just lie down so I can hold you.”

Savannah did, and Linda immediately wormed closer and wrapped her arms around her from behind, nuzzling her neck.

“Are you warm enough?” she whispered.

“Mmm,” Savannah hummed. Linda’s hands had come to rest against her stomach, and she put her own hand on top of Linda’s, gently stroking her skin. “I am now.”

Linda kissed her neck.

“Good. Go to sleep now, baby. Get a head start on healing from that cold.”

She felt Savannah’s body tense for a moment, and wondered what was going on, but then the other woman sneezed again, without even turning her head, probably spraying the pillow and her side of the blanket.

HuhhNGTSSSHHuh! AhhhGNTSSSHH! Oh God…”

“Bless you. As I was saying…”

Snrrrff… you are definitely going to catch this.”

“I’m counting on it. Sleep now.”

“Mmm…”

Slowly drifting off to sleep, they were both warm, comfortable, and very much in love. Even with a brewing cold between them. Or maybe just as much because of it.

Oh this is gorgeous! Thoroughly enjoyed it! 🌸

Your writing is so fantastic ❤️ I get so excited whenever I see you’ve posted; your characters have such depth they’d be a pleasure to read about even without certain ulterior motives, and the added fetish content really is just the cherry on top. It’s also just so refreshing to see queer couples represented so casually and authentically. I don’t quite know how to put it to words, but you should know how much it means to me at least to see a healthy gay relationship with characters with personality and history and depth and experiences that, while affected by being gay, don’t revolve around it. Sorry to get mushy, sometimes I see happy gay couples (even fictional ones) and cry because I’m just so happy for them and it makes me so hopeful for the whole community. 

On a totally different note! I just want to say that I’m really glad you’ve gotten into writing colds recently; I know that used to be way outside your comfort zone (I have to admit to being a long time lurker before I made an account). That said, I love your characters and writing so much that I read your allergy works, too, even though I’m not really into that. 

Excellent work as always, and I’m looking forward to what you write next!

On 11/12/2023 at 5:41 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh this is gorgeous! Thoroughly enjoyed it! 🌸

Thank you so much! ^_^ 

On 11/13/2023 at 8:35 AM, Anonymace said:

Your writing is so fantastic ❤️ I get so excited whenever I see you’ve posted; your characters have such depth they’d be a pleasure to read about even without certain ulterior motives, and the added fetish content really is just the cherry on top. It’s also just so refreshing to see queer couples represented so casually and authentically. I don’t quite know how to put it to words, but you should know how much it means to me at least to see a healthy gay relationship with characters with personality and history and depth and experiences that, while affected by being gay, don’t revolve around it. Sorry to get mushy, sometimes I see happy gay couples (even fictional ones) and cry because I’m just so happy for them and it makes me so hopeful for the whole community. 

On a totally different note! I just want to say that I’m really glad you’ve gotten into writing colds recently; I know that used to be way outside your comfort zone (I have to admit to being a long time lurker before I made an account). That said, I love your characters and writing so much that I read your allergy works, too, even though I’m not really into that. 

Excellent work as always, and I’m looking forward to what you write next!

Oh my God, thank you!! Okay, the reason it took me so long to reply to this was because I really had no idea what to say, it really made my day, week, entire year! I'm so glad you enjoy my writing in general, I've had a rough time finding the motivation and joy lately so comments like yours are like winning the Nobel Prize, honestly! :heart:  It means so much to me! I'm also so happy that you enjoy reading about this couple in particular; they're very dear to me and it may surprise you that in my initial creation they were meant to be drifting apart from each other, but they fought for their love against ME, THEIR CREATOR, and I was so impressed by that, that I let them win. :lol:  They truly decided that they were happy with each other and I had no right to interfere with that, so I backed off. 

I'll always be an allergy lover at heart, but I do enjoy discovering the thrill of colds, too. If only in fiction. :shifty: 

Again, thank you so much! :heart: