Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trynasneeze

I posted an obs on Friday about my cold as I was stuffed up as all hell and couldn't stop sneezing. 

After falling asleep the night before feeling exhausted, only able to breathe through my mouth, I woke up the next morning to the runny nose from hell. 

My nose was a lot less blocked, only on one side at a time now, but it was just so productive. I couldn't help but sniffle like once a minute. And every sniffle tickled my nose so much. I pretty much felt like I needed to sneeze all day long. And I think I did sneeze about once every five minutes, big, messy, covered with whatever I could find. 

I had to blow my nose after every sneeze, and quite a few other times. Between Saturday and Sunday I think I went through two full boxes of tissues. 

Today it's a lot better. Still productive when I do sneeze, but sneezing a lot less and the crazy constant tickling is gone. Probably only have to blow my nose every 15-20 minutes today. 

On 11/14/2023 at 11:04 PM, william said:

good you feel better! how many handkerchiefs have you gone through?

I'd say over the weekend maybe five or six as I was mostly using tissues. Since then maybe about two per day

On 11/13/2023 at 3:44 AM, Trynasneeze said:

I think I did sneeze about once every five minutes, big, messy, covered with whatever I could find. 

Omg 💓

I hope you are feeling better!