Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spicy sneezes


Cici

Recommended Posts

Yesterday, I was cooking some potatoes for lunch, and I sprinkled some spices on them while they were in the skillet. One was a new bottle of chili powder, so I guess it was pretty potent. The smell made my nose tickle, but nothing happened....

 

...until I was finishing lunch and cleaning up when I sneezed, one big, voiced, loud, high pitched Hhh-ttccchhhOOOOO!!

Feeling my nose was sensitive, I decided it was a good opportunity to induce. I tried with a clothing tag and immediately got an intense rapid double on a single breath (which rarely happens naturally for me)  heh-tchh-tchhuh!  that bent me over at the waist! I don't really like this kind of sneeze (but maybe some of you do).  😉

My nose now filled up with liquid (and my eyes were tearing up). No sneezes seemed forthcoming, so I blew my nose in a tissue and then switched to a broken hair tie and and was able to coax out 2 more individual sneezes. They felt beautiful! 

Eh-CHOO!

........

Hetch-OOO!

Thanks for letting me share.

 

 

 

Link to comment

What a great opportunity to induce after such an amazing sneeze happening there from the potent spicy bottle! Very nice!
Bless you so much!!! Must have felt wonderful indeed :)

Link to comment
On 11/17/2023 at 2:31 AM, Chhinkninducing said:

What a great opportunity to induce after such an amazing sneeze happening there from the potent spicy bottle! Very nice!
Bless you so much!!! Must have felt wonderful indeed :)

Thank you! Gotta seize the opportunities when they arise!

Link to comment
On 11/17/2023 at 4:26 AM, Cici said:

I don't really like this kind of sneeze (but maybe some of you do).  😉

I very much do :D 

Is sneezing from chilli something new for you is is it something that usually sets you off? It seems like this can be quite the trigger for some!

Link to comment
On 11/25/2023 at 5:32 PM, NoV said:

I very much do :D 

Is sneezing from chilli something new for you is is it something that usually sets you off? It seems like this can be quite the trigger for some!

This was new for me. Glad you enjoyed!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...