Sneeze Fetish Forum

Passed on my cold (f)

Trynasneeze

My wife and I have a housemate who rents a room from us. She is late 20s, kind of average build, dark brown hair, sometimes wears glasses. 

Unfortunately for her, I am just getting over a bad cold. And bad colds unfortunately tend to be contagious. 

And now she has unfortunately (for her) caught it - I did apologise. 

On Monday she told me she was coming down with a cold as well (I was still quite sick then). She had a killer sore throat. 

Seemed to not really progress until about Wednesday evening when she said she was starting to get quite sniffly. I did see her sneeze about three times that evening (always into her hands). 

Yesterday when I got home from work she was definitely unwell. She sounded stuffy, had a regular wet sniffle and boy was she sneezy. She must have sneezed about 20 times before she went to bed at 8.30pm

I believe she stayed home from work today, and when I got home she was still the same as yesterday, lots of sniffling, a lot of very sudden wet sounding sneezes, and sounding quite stuffy. 

1 hour ago, Trynasneeze said:

My wife and I have a housemate who rents a room from us. She is late 20s, kind of average build, dark brown hair, sometimes wears glasses. 

Unfortunately for her, I am just getting over a bad cold. And bad colds unfortunately tend to be contagious. 

And now she has unfortunately (for her) caught it - I did apologise. 

On Monday she told me she was coming down with a cold as well (I was still quite sick then). She had a killer sore throat. 

Seemed to not really progress until about Wednesday evening when she said she was starting to get quite sniffly. I did see her sneeze about three times that evening (always into her hands). 

Yesterday when I got home from work she was definitely unwell. She sounded stuffy, had a regular wet sniffle and boy was she sneezy. She must have sneezed about 20 times before she went to bed at 8.30pm

I believe she stayed home from work today, and when I got home she was still the same as yesterday, lots of sniffling, a lot of very sudden wet sounding sneezes, and sounding quite stuffy. 

wow, so unfortunate, but it's quite normal when surrounding people already has a cold!

did she blow her nose a lot? tissues user?

On 11/17/2023 at 11:48 PM, william said:

wow, so unfortunate, but it's quite normal when surrounding people already has a cold!

did she blow her nose a lot? tissues user?

She didn't really blow her nose a lot, mostly a sniffer. But when she did it was just in the bathroom using toilet paper