Sneeze Fetish Forum

Awkward semi-obs

Inducer

I was in a meeting last night that is broadcast live and recorded.  About halfway through the meeting, I heard a massive sneeze from someone outside the meeting room.  I was sitting close to the door, so I don't know if anyone else in the room heard it.  I was trying to pay attention to the meeting, but the sneezes continued every 30 seconds to a minute for about 15 minutes.  I was SO distracted, and felt completely awkward half trying to listen for the sneezes, knowing we were on camera, and also trying to participate in the meeting.  UGH!  I couldn't hear the sneezes clearly enough to really describe them well, but they certainly sounded strong!

That would be both really distracting and really enticing!

So if it was recorded, you could always seek out the recording and replay them at your leisure?

2 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

That would be both really distracting and really enticing!

So if it was recorded, you could always seek out the recording and replay them at your leisure?

Probably not.  The sneezes were outside of the room and I highly double the mics would have been able to pick up on the sound--half the time they don't even pick up the conversations in the room.  hahaha