Sneeze Fetish Forum

Writer's cramp

Chanel_no5

Trying to write the third Joanna-story, but for some reason, I just can't start! :laugh::laugh: All I know is that she and Tim are supposed to go on a camping trip, but damnit I can't come up with something! :D

i know nothing about wrting.

but my girl, she's a writer. she has the same problem.

what fixes it?

to write. write nonsense if you have to. just start. starting is the main thing. if you start, more ideas might come out. just start. even if it's silly or whatever.

start with a single sentence. sentence by sentence, i hear.

remember, you can edit all you like later if you don't like it. just begin.

i've always been a fan of the joanna stories.

I've written quite a bit of fetish stories, adn about 26 non-fetish stories, so I know quite a bit of writing. Usually when I am stuck with something, I just let it sit for a while. In fact, there are a couple of things i'd like to write about and have wanted to for quite a while now, but can't think of a good story or plot to incorporate them into (has nothing to do with sneezing :D ), so I just let them sit inside my head until the ideas have fully baked. Otherwise if I just write a story without having a clear idea of what I am doing, it usually turns out to be crap. If it helps, you can go for a walk, ponder a bit, try to imagine what it is you want to do, stuff like that.

How about Joanna being allergic to some of the flowers on the camping trip?

Sorry, I had to  :laugh:

:laugh: Oh sweetheart, there's allergy you wants, then allergy you shall have! :D Thanks guys, I'm on it. :laugh:

Archived