Sneeze Fetish Forum

won't someone write me a Labyrinth fan fic????

prisma

I am wondering if anyone would write me a labyrinth fan fic or if anyone knows of one out there. I know that Garnet wrote one about 3 -4 years ago. But it would be soooooo awsome if could write a new one!! OH yess. Come on.... Jareth is soooooo beautiful and hot and sexy! Y'all have to agree! It's very weird Labyrinth fan fics are very popular but there doesn't seem to be any sneezing in any of them on-line! So who wants to make me the happiest girl in the world!! Wow I knew you would! :P

I am wondering if anyone would write me a labyrinth fan fic or if anyone knows of one out there. I know that Garnet wrote one about 3 -4 years ago. But it would be soooooo awsome if could write a new one!! OH yess. Come on.... Jareth is soooooo beautiful and hot and sexy! Y'all have to agree! It's very weird  Labyrinth fan fics are very popular but there doesn't seem to be any sneezing in any of them on-line! So who wants to make me the happiest girl in the world!! Wow I knew you would! :P

Oh man, that was so damned long ago. I looked back on it out of curiosity a few months ago and it SUCKS hardcore, so I might just have to write a better one, if I can find the time <:3 Although I might have a few others in mind, first c_c;

OHMIGOD it so DID NOT suck!! WOW I can't even comprehend how you could think that at all! I't was really awsome!! I like it but if ya wanna write me another It would be sooo dreamy creamy of you!!!

Archived