Sneeze Fetish Forum

CSI Fanfic

stargazer

Well, since I don't get to see Grissom or Sara sneeze on CSI, I'd like to read some fanfic of it. Does anyone know of any good fics with either Grissom or Sara sneezing?

dms

Unfortunately, I don't know of *any*, let alone any good ones. Still, it's a nice idea. I'd love to read something like that. Mmm, but my favourite would be Greg (Eric Szmanda). He's cute and nerdy and mmm. It'd be great to have some sort of fanfic about him with an allergy to one of the samples that he has to run in the lab. :drool:

~Me~

Oooooh yes excellent idea! I watch it a lot but cant remember what the names are...... Grissom is the older grey haired bloke right? Is Sara the young dark haired girl? Then you have the older blonde woman.........whats her name? Which one is Greg? The young lad that is mostly in the lab but kind of training to go out in the field? Or the dark latino type man..........or the dark skinned with light eyes and a wicked afro? :laugh: I like the cop they have come in too. He's kind of cute in an older man way :nohappy:

Someone write one quick! :drool:

Archived