Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs

VoOs

Teacher sneezes definitely are my favourites! :laugh:

I’ve been waiting for my history teacher E to sneeze for quite a long time now, and today I finally got my wish. E is in his early 30:ies, well-built and black-haired, with blue eyes and black rimmed glasses, and he has this (to me) gorgeous nose, quite big with rounded nostrils. He’s one of my favourite teachers, because he has a great sense of humour and he’s lessons are always very interesting.

...Aaanyway, he sounded very sniffly last Friday, and rubbed his nose a whole lot, so I was quite hopeful when I sat down for history class today. :innocent: And sure enough, after about 20 minutes, when he was in the middle of a lecture about the Middle Ages, he broke of and closed his eyes, taking in a big breath. He stayed like that for perhaps two seconds, then he relaxed again and ran the heel of his hand under his nose, chuckling a little. “Sorry...had to sneeze...so where was I?” :proud:

Let’s pick it up at the “Ahh...Aahh - ” bit, I thought to myself. :omg: But no so luck... Not until the very last minute of the class. I was putting my laptop back in my bag when I heard a loud “K’SSHHOO!” behind me, and I looked around just in time to see E bury the lower half of his face in the crook of his arm and sneeze a second powerful, masculine-sounding “He-KSHHOOO!”. And, with a sigh of relief: “Whew! That felt good!”

I was like :omg::P:blushing:

And then, as though that wasn’t good enough, two of the cutest boys in my class said “Bless you!” in chorus. I practically swooned! :wacko:

Hope you enjoyed! :laugh:

This obs was just so yummy with a capital delicious! I mean, first off, the hot teacher had to sneeze, and then talked about it. Then it finally happened, and he sneezed into the crook of his arm (double yummy)! Then he said how good it felt (simply marvelous)! To top it off, the cutest guys in class blessed him? :proud: I'm swooning just reading about it! Thank you sooooo much! Just, um, absolutely lovely! :P

I was putting my laptop back in my bag when I heard a loud “K’SSHHOO!” behind me, and I looked around just in time to see E bury the lower half of his face in the crook of his arm and sneeze a second powerful, masculine-sounding “He-KSHHOOO!”. And, with a sigh of relief: “Whew! That felt good!”

:proud::P:wacko:

I love that. I just love it when they comment on how good a sneeze (or two) feels.

Very nice indeed. That's two cute sneezy teachers you have if I 've been counting correctly!

Yes, you have :) But sadly, I don't have the other of the two anymore :) M: the most handsome man on the planet, GHAAA I miss him! (and his sneezes, even though I only got to see four from him in three years)

Anyway, thank you so much for your comments, guys! ;)

hälen på handen i engelska kallas för Palm eller wrist :3

so he rubbed his nose with the palm of his hand :3 he sounds good looking yes, then again, swedish guys can be hot :)

hälen på handen i engelska kallas för Palm eller wrist :3

so he rubbed his nose with the palm of his hand :3 he sounds good looking yes, then again, swedish guys can be hot :)

Ähum, jag vet alldeles säkert att jag har läst "heel of the hand" i engelska texter många gånger, och "wrist" är handled, och "palm" är handflata så vitt jag vet men, uhm, tack för rättningen...? :);)

And yes, swedes ARE hot! :innocent::lol:

A very fine obs indeed; I love all the asides; and the delayed sneeze is so tantalsing.

I thought "heel of the hand" worked; I took it to be the bumpy bit at the bottom of the palm, which many allergic people seem to use to rub their noses with. [don't know why; perhaps someone could tell us; is it more satisfying?]

Mmm, rubbed his nose. . . false start. . . delayed sneezes. How wonderful. :) What a great obs.

I thought "heel of the hand" worked; I took it to be the bumpy bit at the bottom of the palm, which many allergic people seem to use to rub their noses with. [don't know why; perhaps someone could tell us; is it more satisfying?]

Because a maddening itch needs a firm rub, and yes, it's more satisfying. (Speaking from experience.) :)

:):):):)

WOWWWWW! Thank you SO much! I am incredibly jealous! That sounds SO hott..I have definitely had some teacher fantasies! awww So sexy!

Good for you!

-elements-

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*melts into puddle*

I Luuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrve* cute, sexy prof. sneezes. (as if that wasn't obvious :shy:) And history... eeeeeee..... Oh... and the interupted thing and false start.

Loved reading this. Thanks!! :cry:

Guest shiranui

Awwwwww! That was such an amazing observation - thanks so much for sharing! :shy:

He sounds absolutely adorable, and your description of the situation is great :cry: If there's more from your teachers you must promise me to keep us updated

... BTW, I take it you remember *everything* about what the lecture *really* was about <heeh> :cry:

Hot teachers sneezing? Yes please! :D

Lucky you, good thing he sneezed just before the class was over! And cute boys saying "bless you"?? *melts*.... :innocent::drool:

“Sorry...had to sneeze...so where was I?” :blink:

Let’s pick it up at the “Ahh...Aahh - ” bit, I thought to myself. :)

:wub: Yes, lets!

Wonderful obs, I remember waiting one and a half years in high school before seeing my favorite teacher sneeze... and oh my god, if I didn't have a crush on him BEFORE... I certainly did after! :);)

Oh my goodness, what a fantastic obs! I love the sneezing into the elbow thing! And his sneezes sound amazing. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Phwoar....niceness :laugh::omg: I really wish I had sneezy teachers like you. None so far :) but we've got at least 2 new student teachers joining our ranks, and their both rather nice looking, so....who knows? So jealous though. Fantastic obs as well.

Archived