Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Grown Up Fairytale <3 - (3 Parts)

Poppy

Here's a little something I whipped up in about 30 minutes on a rainy day. Hope you enjoy. COMMENTS LOVED <3

---

Prolog: Kris has been Abby’s friend since 6th grade. They are now in the 12th grade, and Kris has found himself extremely attracted to Abby. Abby is a sneeze fetishist, and Kris feels like this is the only way to get Abby. This day it is rainy, and Kris and Abby have just gotten out for spring break.

Kris- Kris is an emoish type boy, with shaggy blonde hair that covers his eyes, (Which are baby blue). He wears skinny jeans that cease at the ankles, with midnight-black converse, and usually a skin-tight black shirt with gloves. He sometimes wears thick rimmed glasses that are not nerdy, but attractive. He has a cut build, and weighs around 180 pounds. Kris is about 6’1.

Abby- Abby is a punkish type girl, who wears skater shoes with skulls on them. Her outfit consists of only jeans, and blackish shirts. She sometimes wears a plaid skirt that is maroon. Abby likes music, and plays many instruments. She is not the most attractive girl on the block; Brownish hair, copper eyes, and her chest is big enough for three girls. She weighs 150 pounds, but makes up for it in height. She is about 5’9.

“Hey Abby.”

“Oh, hi Kris. What’s up?”

“Nothing. I just wanted to say hey. Your looking really good today, you know that?”

Abby smirked. “Thanks Kris.”

“No problemo.” Said Kris as he sat down on the Concrete bench. Kris slyly slid over towards Abby. She smiled. But, she then got this questionable look in her eyes, which made me think she was up to something. I could tell she was thinking of something questionable. Before I knew it, she had grabbed him by the wrist, and we were running frantically down the sidewalk of the school.

“Wha—huh? Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” She smiled.

Weird. But, I think that’s what made me like her. Her unpredictable attitude made me crawl in, wanting more. I tried to stop fumbling in my converse as we were running, but the urge to just throw them off was tempting.

We finally made it to the bridge that crossed over to the tennis courts. A swamp lied beneath it, with all sorts of things hooligans threw in there. But really, the environment was nice besides the smell of whatever they were serving in the cafeteria yesterday that had leaked through the pipes.

“We’re here.” She smiled.

“Abby, it’s pouring down rain, and I don’t have a jacket. I’m going to catch a cold, you know.”

“I know. That’s exactly why I took you out here.” She slyly smiled.

I had totally forgotten about her fetish. She told me that she liked it when guys sneezed, and had colds. She says it’s adorable, for some odd reason. I remember, one day back in 8th grade, we were on the phone and she had asked me if I would think any differently of her if she told me her darkest secret. I, of course, said no. And Abby told me about all about her fetish. Really, I think it’s cute. Of course… I couldn’t ever tell her about my fetish…

“Oh now, really?”

“Yep.”

She placed her hand on my shoulder, and looked up to me with bright eyes.

“Kris, I need to tell you something.”

“Okay…”

“Well Kris, like when I told you about my fetish. This, I need you to promise me you wont think any differently of me.”

“I promise.”

Tears began to dwell in her eyes. “Kr—Kris. I think I’m in love with you. You mean the world to me. Everything you do just seems so… perfect. I don’t know. I understand if you d-d-don’t feel the same-e way back b-butt…”

Her tears began to take over her words, and she muffled her cries into her palms of her hands. I figured it was time for me to take charge.

“Abby, I feel the exact same way about you. Why didn’t you tell me before?” I said as I brought her into my arms.

She looked up, and sniffled, “I don’t know. I’ve never had the courage to tell you until now.”

A crisp silence filled the air.

“Abby, if we both feel the same way, we need to do something about it. We can’t just bottle in our emotions in forever. And when I say this, I mean it. There’s no pun intended. Would you be mine?”

She began crying once more.

“Kris, this is what I’ve imagined for so long, and now it’s finally coming true. This is my grownup fairytale. Yes Kris, I will.”

I wiped the tears from her eyes with my forefinger, and held her tight in my arms. “I’m never going to let you go, don’t you worry.” I whispered into her ear lightly.

“I love you.”

“And I do too.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache, and felt congested. My nose was runny and I felt like crap. I guess what Abby had wished for came true. Speaking of Abby, I needed to call her. I arose from the paisley, wrinkled sheets, and found the receiver on the floor. I dialed her number.

Ring. Ring.

“Hello?” said Abby.

“Oh hey. How are you doing babe?”

“I’m doing fine. Baby, you sound horrible. Did you catch a cold?”

“Just like you wanted.”

“Oh god, now I feel guilty because your sick. Hun, Im sorry.”

“Don’t be. If it makes you happy, then I’m all for it.”

“You are so sweet baby.”

“You too. Hey, well, I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but uh… can you sleepover and well, take care of me? I’m kinda sick, and my mom isn’t going to be back from her trip to Detroit until after spring break. I figure we can have a bit of fun with my cold. Ive been sneezing like a mad man.” I smiled.

”Sure. Ill be over as soon as possible.”

“See you bab-b-KUH-ISHH!”

She laughed.

And I knew from then, we were going to have some ultimate fun with this.

oh wow....i just love this whole idea..... and especially emo boys!!! its so cute, and creative!! i cant wait to see how she takes care of him!! :wub:

and the sneezy-interrupted talk..... :D

SEEEEEE? Posting comments DOES help XDDDD

I lied down on the rugged black leather couch in the living room, waiting for Abby. She could be here any minute now. I sniffled a bit, and I tried to make out any scent I could with my little nose. I could make out a sparse smell of dirty socks. Crap. I was going to have to light a candle.

I trudged off of the couch, and went into the linen closet. I found one of those “scented oil candles” and read the directions on the cheap cardboard box.

“Okay…so you pretty much just take a lighter and put it on the candle? Sounds easy enough.”

I found the lighter and placed the candle down on the stained wood coffee table. Lighted the lighter, and put it onto the candle. The candle started to melt. Being proud of myself, I took a big sniffly breath in, and felt a tingle in my nose. It was a light tickle, nothing much…

But all of a sudden, I thrust my head back, and threw myself over forward and sneezed a, “Kuh-CHHT!”

Damn it! Why couldn’t Abby be here to see that? God I wish she could have been able to witness that event. I made my way back to the couch, and as soon as I lay down, the doorbell rang.

It was Abby.

She was holding her coat lapped over in her hands, and wore a rain hat on, since it was raining steadily outside. I opened the door.

“Hey baby, how are you doing?”

“Not so good….” I sniffled.

“Come here, lets lie down on the couch together. It’ll be all right.”

She put her arm behind my back, and walked me over to the couch where she gently pushed me onto the sofa. Abby slowly began to sit down in my lap, and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s so adorable when your sick.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. It makes me want to just cuddle with you until your all better. My fetish kicks in when guys get that way.”

“So for any guy you’d go all crazy over if they were sick?”

“Maybe, but its even better when your sick. Know why? Because I love you more than all of all the other guys put together. You’re the one guy that I don’t want to screw it up with.” She smiled.

I felt satisfied enough.

I let her lie her head down on my chest, while I held her in my arms. She nudged her head into my arm socket, and held my masculine hands up to her chest. She giggled a little bit when I started sniffling, but it was okay.

“You feeling hungry babe?”

“Actually, yeah, I was.”

She gently pushed herself up, and told me, “Ill go get you some soup, kay?”

“Mhmm.” I began to drowse off in a sleepy slumber.

She came back with a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup.

“Eat up babe,” She smiled as she spoon-fed me.

I finished my meal, and I suggested we go upstairs to the bedroom.

”Okay, as long as your not wanting anything else but cuddling.”

“Don’t worry, I don’t want anything else but for you to hold me.”

She took my arm, and walked me up the stairs like a boy scout with an old man…. But for some reason, it seemed to be much more… caring. And just like I had imagined for many years.

We opened the chestnut door, and she put me onto the bed. Abby lay down with me, and put her arms around me, and before I knew it, we were making out. But, oh god… I had this tingle in my nose like you couldn’t imagine. It was only too much until I had to sneeze. But… we were kissing, would that ruin the sneeze AND the kiss? Time to find out…

“Hu-CHMMPH” I muffled my sneeze into her lips.

She divulged her tounge into my mouth even further, and placed her other hand onto my backside. I guess she liked it.

-

After we were finished showing our feelings for each other, *ahem* She looked me into the eyes, and smiled. Her eyes seemed to sparkle with a glimmer that nobody else had ever seen. That’s why I had this burning passion for her, and I loved it.

She pushed her head into my chest again, and held my left hand.

Oh God…. There was an even stronger tickle burning up in my nose. I couldn’t hold this one. It felt like… 5 sneezes? No wait, more like FIFTY! I could tell my nose and Abby was in for a treat.

“Babe, you alright?”

I guess she could feel my breathing becoming uneven.

“Uh-huh… yea—ahhh…. Hep-CTHUU! Etch-Eww! Ah-CHITTT! Hep-tcheet! Hap-pshhh!”

I muffled into her chest.

I felt more coming, so I held up my finger.

“hAH-CHEWW! Nngsh-psheww! NNNNG-tshhhh!”

“My god, that had to be the best sneezing fit Ive ever witnessed from you.”

”I know.” I smiled.

I then fell asleep in her arms for a small little nap….

• 1 month later...

Eheh.... I kind of got lazy and did a bad ending >:D Heh, sorry. But... there will be more stories with Abby And Kris soon =)

I woke up to the sound of ear-shattering thunder that shook the room with vibrations. Abby was whimpering in her sleep, while in my arms, and she looked extremely startled.

To tell you the truth, I was afraid myself. I have always had a phobia of thunder, and now it was starting to grow.

“Abby…. Abby?”

“nhhhm”

“Abby, wake up, the tornado warning is going off outside.”

“Huh? Oh, man, are you sure?” she rustled from her sleep.

“Yeah, it’ll be alright. Don’t worry, you have me.”

“Oh, hun..” she held her head to my strong body.

I figured that this would be a good time to sneeze. But…. There was no tickle. Agh, Abby had told me about some way to make yourself sneeze, but I forgot. Was it pepper? No, that didn’t work. Was it sneezing powder? No, I didn’t have any of that.

I ended up remembering it was a common household item; a tissue.

I reached over to the side of the bed, and rolled it up into a unicorn horn like thing.

I stuck it up my nose, and pushed it up and down, to try to make some tickle.

I felt my nostrils flare, my mouth opened wide. The sneeze was on the virge of coming, and I couldn’t seem to get it out. She felt my breath get uneven, and started rubbing on my leg faster.

‘Huh-KISSHH! Oh lor—lor—Hih-Sheeuu!” I muffled into her chest.

“Oh…. God. I think my brain exploded. No, wait, I think it DIED.”

“Heh-heh-heh.” I hastily grinned.

We then fell asleep for the remainder of the night, peacefully, together.

Dude. I just read this whole story and it was absolutely yummy-tastic! *melts* Amayzuhzing. Kris sounds absolutely adorable.

and emo boys sneezing? Oh god.

My fantasy right there.

XD

• 1 year later...

Thanks guys. :P You guys are awesome!

But I wrote this back before I even started writing songs, and it was like... sooo long ago XD I really need to write a new one.

Thanks guys. :) You guys are awesome!

But I wrote this back before I even started writing songs, and it was like... sooo long ago XD I really need to write a new one.

Hm... would we happen to see more Kris? :drool:

• 3 years later...

Archived