Sneeze Fetish Forum

How smell a sneeze of a girl?

Guest robres

Hmm.....not sure I understand what you mean. Can you please explain more? Perhaps give an example?

Lamborghini

Excuse me, because i´m spanish...I want to know if some of you has smelled ever the sneeze of a pretty girl and the feeling that you have sense. Also i want to know what it smells a sneeze of a pretty girl. Thanks!

Do sneezes have smell? Neat! I have never noticed that!

Sometimes they have, sometimes they don't.

Some ways this smell has been described include

"honey" or "jasmin" or even "ammonia".

The typical scientific explanation for the smell is

the presence of some bacteriae, caused by

(e.g.) some inflammation going in in (e.g.) the sinuses.

For me, such smell is pretty much a turn-off.

It mostly makes me want to get out of there as soon as possible :)

(But hey! To each his own pleasures...)

Ya I've smelled some sneezes before, like right after they sneeze, and it is one of the nastiest things I've ever smelled in my whole life.

• 3 weeks later...

If you refer to the feel and smell of a girl sneezing deliberately and directly on you, I'm an old master at it.

It's one of the most beautiful experiences this fetish has to offer.

Guest The fear
imr aelly confused, ive had my gf do it on me numerous times and ive never noticed a "scent"

same i get my gf to do it on me.....no smell....i just thought if there was a smell it would just smell like breath :huh:

I notice the scent of my own sneezes after i sneeze... and to me sometimes, and only somethimes, they smell.... to me it smells like beach or salt water i dont know its really wierd but kinda cool in the same way

• 5 months later...
imr aelly confused, ive had my gf do it on me numerous times and ive never noticed a "scent"

but NOW you can smell her sneezes. right sneezedude? :yes:

but NOW you can smell her sneezes. right sneezedude? :yes:

Yes, now i finally have noticed, suprisingly hers are the only ones i have ever smelled, and there is no rhyme or reason to which ones smell and which ones dont, but occasionally one does and i find it really hot.

but NOW you can smell her sneezes. right sneezedude? :)

Yes, now i finally have noticed, suprisingly hers are the only ones i have ever smelled, and there is no rhyme or reason to which ones smell and which ones dont, but occasionally one does and i find it really hot.

right on ;)

you're so lucky man cuz i love that smell. does she smell it too or know about it?

• 3 years later...

I remember this one chick would sneeze and it would smell as if she was burping after eating some balogna.

It was not pretty. D:

Well this is officially the oddest thread I've ever read.

I think I would've preferred not knowing that sneezes can have a smell. Ew.

I think I would've preferred not knowing that sneezes can have a smell. Ew.

I take it you think this thread should be scent back to 2008........ :P

I've never noticed a sneeze having a smell

• 1 year later...

It's hard to describe. But there's always this distinct musky aroma after a sneeze. And for me, it only happens once in a while :D' />

Archived