Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabbles

tFM!

I can't believe I'm doing this. I told myself no, but this morning I was feeling oddly inspired. So...anyway, here's a few I wrote. I'll be doing both male and female, and stuff from South of Nowhere, Instant Star, Avatar the Last Airbender, and possibly Friends, Twilight and some original stuff. Basically whatever I feel like at the moment. So...yeah. Be warned, I really can't write worth a crap, but I like to. So...yeah. Have fun.

1 - Kink

2 - Science Fiction

3 - Frightened

4 - Fake

5 – Pencil

6 – Squint

7 – Misplaced

8 – Joy

9 - Touched

10 – Cough

11 – Hot/Cold

12 – Sin

13 – Care

14 – Frail

15 – The End

16 – Three

17 – Never

18 – Midnight

19 – Promise

20 – Fight

21 – Pollen

22 – Embarrassment

23 – Alcohol

24 – Mask

25 – Mistake

26 – Suspicion

27 – Disagreement

28 – Assignment

29 – Purple

30 – June

31 – Calculating

32 – Fall

33 – Cry

34 – Relief

35 – Breath

36 – Miserable

37 – Chocolate

38 – Violent

39 – Muffle

40 – Swift

41 – Run

42 – Poison

43 – Contagion

44 – Tissue

45 – Sore

46 – Enraptured

47 – Wary

48 – Pathetic

49 – Sweat

50 – Gentle

51 – Milk

52 – Ravenous

53 – Blanket

54 – Needles

55 – Sports

55 – Ruin

56 – Lovely

57 – Hospital

58 – Annoying

59 – Mother

60 – Bike

61 – Idiot

62 – Puppy

63 – Control

64 – Unfair

65 – Similarities

66 – Raincoat

67 – Worship

68 – Attitude

69 – Fuck

70 – Confession

71 – Floor

72 – Remedy

73 – Don’t

74 – Ego

75 – Heartless

76 – Lullaby

77 – Secret

78 – Shut Up

79 – Music

80 – Grudge

81 – Solitude

82 – Magic

83 – Dirty

84 – City

85 – Teacher

86 – Sky

87 – Hypocrite

88 – Tattoo

89 – Money

90 – Childhood

91 – Goodbye

92 – Victory

93 – Weather

94 – Photo

95 – Rage

96 – Internet

97 – Fashion

98 – Favor

99 – Lazy

100 – Airplane

62. Puppy

Fandom: South of Nowhere

Word Count: 244

F, Allergies

“Aww! Aiden, he’s so cute!” cooed Spencer as she picked up the retriever puppy that crashed into her legs as she and Ashley walked through the door. “Where did you get him?”

“Well, I was volunteering at the animal shelter with Kyla…” he started, only to be interrupted by laughter from Ashley. They both turned to look at her curiously.

Finally getting herself under control, she spoke. “Umm…sorry.” the dark haired girl muttered, a wide grin on her face. “Just…you…and Kyla…always volunteering everywhere… it’s just so…yeah. Whatever. Go on.”

“So anyway, we were cleaning cages and I saw him and thought ‘Why not? Dogs are cool. And I could save this one.’ You know?”

Spencer looked from petting the puppy. “So what’s his name?”

“Well, he doesn’t have one yet. But I was thinking…” he paused for emphasis. “Fang.”

Ashley jumped in, wrinkling her nose. “Oh God Aiden, please don’t name your dog Fa…fuh…it-chew!” She sneezed into her hand, barely covering it “Ugh…shit.” she sniffled.

“You OK baby?” Spencer asked as she gently ran her hands through her girlfriend’s hair.

“I th…think so.” she said, still sniffling, before she sneezed twice more into her cupped hands. “Atchew! Huh-ishoo!”

“Bless you, Ash.” Spencer said, kissing Ashley’s cheek.

“Thanks. Aiden, do you have any Kleenex?” she growled, glaring at the puppy, who in turn jumped at her face. “Itchew!”

“Yeah, sure, in the bathroom down the hall.” he replied as Ashley stomped off, rubbing her nose.

78. Shut Up

Fandom: Avatar The Last Airbender

Word Count: 230

M, Cold

Sokka was in a bad mood. Something to be expected of someone who had spent the entire day riding on a flying bison in the pouring rain. And of course, everyone else had something to cover them. But no. Not him. He was a man; too tough. And now? Now his head hurt, his throat was sore, and his nose wouldn't stop running. Not that he was going to complain. The group had other things to worry about.

As they set up camp, Toph was on his nerves. Seriously, she wouldn't shup up. He wished he could wack her upside the head with his boomerang.

"Would you stop sniffling Sokka?! I'm trying to help Aang learn earthbending here and I can't concentrate!"

Couldn't concentrate? Couldn't concentrate? How would she like to set up the tents with the most intense headache ever? Still he kept quiet.

"Hey Ponytail! I can feel you shivering. Are you cold or something?" she yelled, laughter in her voice.

Damn her freakish ability to feel him move! Yes, he was cold. He was freezing.

"Sokka..." she taunted.

"Would you sh-shu...Atchoo! Shut up!" He screamed, regreting it instantly as his throat burned. "Ugh..." he groaned as he crawled in the tent to sleep. He didn't even care that they hadn't had dinner yet. He was tired.

"Weirdo." Toph mumbled, grinning as she went back to teaching Aang.

So...shall I continue?

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love your Shut Up. Poor Sokka, though I don't read Avatar, but I can feel his agony.

Your writing is awesome! Please do continue! ;)

A nice start. I'm glad so many people are joining the drabbles. I'll have lots of yummy tidbits to read. ;) I love the Avatar drabble. Sokka's so fun to mess with. I can't wait to read more from you.

Oh yes, please continue. Poor grumpy Sokka!

Thanks for the comments everyone. Sorry I haven't posted much, I'll try to have somewhere around 5 a week once school gets out :hug: I'm going to miss school...

Well, anyway, here are some more. I'm really struggling to think of ideas for some Instant Star drabbles (so I don't bore you to death with all of the South of Nowhere.) so hopefully those should be coming soon.

59. Mother

Fandom: South of Nowhere

Word Count: 229

F, Cold

“Ugh…I feel like shit. I just want to freakin sleep.” groaned Spencer Carlin, lying her head against her locker and closing her eyes.

“Aww Spence. You should have stayed home today. You’re only going to make yourself worse if you stay here. You have to stop overworking yourself.” Ashley said as she hugged Spencer, simultaneously feeling her forehead and deciding that it was way too warm.

“But I have three tests today. And cheerleading practice after school.” Spencer complained. “Madison will jump my ass if I miss it.”

“Exactly my point. And,” she smiled sweetly, “I promise that if Madison jumps your ass, I’ll kick hers. How about I drive you home?”

“But you’ll miss 5th period…”

“I. Don’t. Care. I just want you to feel better.” said Ashley, stopping her.

Spencer hesitated, and then smiled. “Fine. God, if you weren’t so irresponsible I’d compare you to my mom.”

“Well,” started her dark haired girlfriend, but pausing as the bell for 5th period cut her off. She stayed quiet for a second, looking around. No one was in sight. “Would your mother do this?” Ashley questioned, leaning into Spencer to kiss her. They stayed like that for a few seconds, until Spencer pulled away.

“Huh-hitchoo!” Spencer sneezed uncovered, misting Ashley’s shoulders. “Oh my God Ash, I’m sorry…”

Ashley interrupted her again. “Shhh Spence, it’s OK. Come on, let’s go.”

And this thing down here...it's really weird. I have no idea what to say about it.

85. Teacher

Original

Word Count: 252

F, Cold

It was cold. That was pretty much all she knew as she walked out of the school and got into her car. And her car was cold. So she sat there for 10 minutes waiting for it to warm up. Today had been...weird. Not that it was bad. It was just weird. And she didn't know how to describe it.

She finally pulled out of the parking lot and started down the street. The sky was gray, and as she looked out in front of her she saw no one. Except...was it? Ugh. Of course. She had her in 3 classes. She was a great kid, good student; when she tried. Loud at times, and strangely shy at others. Great sense of humor though. Her main problem was that she didn't believe in herself. She had seen it more recently; her anxiousness, how she had become withdrawn. "She's just like me when I was in high school." she thought.

And here she was, walking around in a t-shirt and jeans when it was freezing. And where was she going? She lived 3 miles from town. She slowed the car down, though she probably couldn't hear it behind her, her earbuds were in, probably blasting some obscure band that no one else had heard of. Just before she stopped, she saw her stifle two wet sneezes into her hand. She pulled the car up beside her.

"Hey. Want a ride?" she said gently.

She hesitated, rubbing her nose. "Sure. Thanks." she replied grinning.

Thanks for reading :hug:

OMG!!!! don't say you're a bad writer, cause your stuff rocks!!!! I am totally loving the south of nowhere bits...please please please do some more! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there. God, I'm like, the worst drabbler ever. I haven't updated this thing forever. Just posting to let you know that I plan to have a few more on here by tommorow =) I hope you guys will enjoy them.

• 1 month later...
Something to be expected of someone who had spent the entire day riding on a flying bison in the pouring rain.

you kids and your wacky anime! [i looked it up on wikipedia, but first i was like, what?]

i see it's been a while since you posted these, but if you do more, may i request more in the same setting/story as "teacher"?

shamelessly---teacher/sick student is a kink of mine.

Archived