Sneeze Fetish Forum

chui's dribbles...

chui

i can haz bandwagon, no? amongst all my random natterings and such, i decided to hop on board and try some of Dove and Natto's amazing drabble prompts. For now, most of these prompts will be Male, specifically Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII/FFVII: Advent Children/FFVII: Crisis Core. I'll probably open it up to other characters and such, but I'm lazy and Zack's a cutie who pups about my brain.

PROMPT LIST:

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 – Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69 – Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 – City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

Fandom: FFVII

Character(s): Zack Fair

Prompt: 6 Squint

Wordcount: 100

Each time he stepped outside, each time he took a breath the pervasive grains drifted into his nostrils. Tingling, teasing, sending them twitching and flaring. Every time they assaulted, his eyes would drift shut, sliding into a squint as the rest of his features relaxed. His mouth would drift open, breath slipping through his lips in a rushed inhale. Once, twice, maybe even a third time before it caught, everything within his mouth and nose closing off for a split second, before spilling out a harsh, liquid rush. “Ihk’ssshhhhi!” It would leave him panting, tears leaking from tightly squeezed eyes.

Prompt: 16 Three

“Ihk’shhhhi! Kissshhh! Ktch!” He had no idea what was different, but something turned his usual single sneezes into a harsh set of triplets. It might have been the dust motes swirling through the springtime sun, or perhaps the new flowers just winking into blossom. Whatever it was, it sent him into a series of miniature fits, each one numbering three, and leaving him dabbing a tissue against the moisture of his nostrils. Salty tears leaked from his eyes, and he rubbed them furiously to ease the itching, before succumbing once more to a desperate fit of three. “Issssh’ih! Ih’kisssh! Kissshhh!”

Chui, how lovely to see you dribbling all over the place!

Yum!

Eeee! chui drabbles! And ZACK! Zacksmiley.png;) You know how much I wub him to pieces! He's just total NOM and you're going to be writing him wrongy... :yes:

*fends off others with stick* Beatswithstick2.gif

You can has bandwagon any time, hon.

why thank you my lovely darlings... im so glad you enjoy my crackyness...

krazykat: why thankee, can i sit by you on the bandwagon?

Shiny Vet: i shall dribble as long as you like :)

VoOs: :) *GLOMP* im so honored you like!

Mew: seeeee! must has flaming stick to protect bishies!!

Prompt: 18 Midnight

Seemed of all the times when a person could be feeling a cold, this was the worst. Midnight, that crux between night and morning, where all is dark and damp and calm, when the slightest tingle seems intensified, and the barest tickle can send one into a body-trembling fit. And here he was, the clock clicking over, PM giving way to AM, night surrendering to morning, nostrils sighing before the rushing exhalations. “Ikshiih! Kishhh! Hnk’shhhhi! Ishii’ih!” He rolled over, rubbing his nose and sniffling, looking blearily at the clock. Twelve-oh-one AM. Another thick, wet sniffle, another midnight put to rest.

Character(s): Zack Fair, Cloud Strife

Prompt: 19 Promise

In all the time they had roomed together, Cloud had never seen Zack quite so ill. Never seen him ensconced on the couch, swaddled in blankets, a mountain of tissues crumbling over the cushions spilling on the floor. He had never seen him with such a high fever, or chills running down his spine, had never seen his face so pale, brow so sweat-dampened. He made a mental list of the things Zack would need, concerned and intending to make this trip to the store as short as possible. “Promise me you won’t move from that spot while I’m gone.”

Wow, chui, these are great! I'm glad you're bandwagoning ^^ I am amused that all of your drabbles are exactly 100 words. Such control! I can't wait to read more!

Are they really all 100 words!? Wow!! Well done! :yes: If this keeps up, we'll get a wonderful 10,000 words of wonderful chui dribbles...:yes:

I love your writing style, it's very original, looking forward to the next ones!!

:yes: awww.... im so glad you like them. andimsoOCDihavetomakethemallexactly100words... *hides under rock with army of toads*

Character(s): Zack Fair, Cloud Strife (implied as Lover)

Prompt: 1 Kink

What a wonderful kink, he thought, watching the way his eyes lit up, the way his lips parted in anticipation, the barest flicker of tongue subconsciously moistening them. He twirled the bit of tissue into a wicked point, holding it up for his lover’s inspection. Lover gave a breathy nod, approving the effect as he raised it to one lightly flared nostril. He slipped it inside, rolling it over the delicate membranes, until the tingle began to flare. A hitching breath, and then another, a quick inhale and a hissing “Ihk’shii!” A final purring smirk as Lover claims his lips.

Prompt: 20 Fight

Not this time, he thought as he wriggled his nose side to side. He sniffed, sharply and suddenly, trying to stave off the building tingles. Rubbing a crooked, glove-clad finger under his nostrils, he tried desperately to hold his breath and keep from uttering the sigh that would send him over the edge. He pinched the bridge of his nose with one hand, digging about in his pockets for the soft square of cotton that could mean his salvation. He dug it out, clamping it over his mouth and nose, smothering the tingles behind a soft mask, losing the fight.

Don't hide with your army of frogs! Your-exactly-100-words-drabbles are great! (and it gives me an idea for my drabble too, it's the sweat one, so thanks!)

I love your midnight and kink ;)

Woo hoo, more dribbles! No matter the word count they are awesome! 100-word goodness! ^^ I'm still loving your command of the written word. Oh, and can I hang out with your army of toads too? :P

sneeztensia: no way... i couldn't possibly have inspired sweat... :drool::P its just toooo hot...

krazykat: :D im so glad you like them...

HerSneezer: thanks! :)

Cerulean Flower: :blushing: thank you so much... and of course you may hang out with my toads!

Character(s): Zack Fair, Sephiroth

Prompt: 22 Embarassment

Zack lay back, eyes drifting closed from the medication he had taken, an uneasy sleep doing its best to soothe his fevered brow. That is, until the door crashed open, his silver-haired superior standing in the door, inquiring rather abrasively as to his condition. He rolled his eyes, thankfully disguised by grogginess. “Gread. Jusd gread, Deph.” He sniffled thickly, attempting to speak clearly, inflaming an already building tingle, and irritating a desperately wet sneeze from his nostrils. “Ngshhhhi!” A blush flamed his cheeks as he clamped a hand over his mouth and nose to hide the extent of his embarrassment.

Prompt: 25 Mistake

Maybe making Cloud angry wasn’t the best decision. Maybe sneaking the kitten into the apartment and hiding it wasn’t a good idea. But one look at those big, kitten-y eyes had melted his resolve. It hadn’t been pretty when Cloud finally saw the source of his allergies. Between the sneezing and sniffling he managed to make a not-very effective vow of revenge. Underestimating that might have been the worst mistake of Zack’s life. At least that’s what he thought when he flopped out onto his bed to find a new set of pillows and a comforter fluffy with chocobo down.

*note* in all of my stories, I have given Cloud Strife an allergy to cats, and Zack Fair an allergy to chocobos, the large birds that are found in FFVII *note*

So much NOM... :P hehehe... devious Cloud is always fun and omg, "fight"? Yes. I wubs it. *sticks it in a bottle to keep the moment forever*

WolfMotaki: *giggles* Zack is now pouting wondering why you all enjoy his embarrassment *giggles more*

Mew: i shall have to provide you with much more to bottle then, shan't i?

Cerulean Flower: thank you, thank you darling :laugh:

Character(s): Cloud Strife, Zack Fair

Prompt: 26 Suspicion

His blue eyes narrowed as he stepped into the room. Something wasn’t right, and he had a sinking suspicion what it was. He sniffed the air delicately, and noted the faint aroma of…. kitten. His nose began to tingle and he rubbed at it, before yelling down the hallway. “ZAAAAAACK!” His roommate poked his head out of his room, looking far too sheepish for innocence. “Where is it?” Zack blushed, and tried to stammer out some manner of excuse, until a faint mewling interrupted. Cloud pinched the bridge of his nose in time to stifle a sharp “Ngtx!” Suspicion confirmed.

Fandom: FFVII: Crisis Core

Character(s): Angeal Hewley (Zack's mentor and commander), Zack Fair

Prompt: 28 Assignment

His eyes twitched as he read the sheet for his latest assignment. “You’ve got to be kidding me, Angeal. This isn’t a real assignment!” His stoic commander gave him a blank look, and a long-suffering sigh. “Are you going to do it, or do I need to promote someone else to First Class?” Zack blanched. “No, I….I’ll do it. I’m on my way.” He muttered under his breath, walking towards the door. “OJ, cough drops, tissues… what the hell kind of mission is this.” Nktch! The stifle was almost too soft to be heard. “Top priority,” came the hoarse answer.

Because his embarrassment provides us with great delight in our own little borderline-sadistic way :bleh:

The AWESOMENESS continues :laugh:

holy chui! these are awesome! with only 100 words to boot - wow :notworthy: a very talented lady you are. it's amazing how with so few words you are able to create such vivid imagery. thank you for sharing :cheers:

Yum!

I rather like the 100 words thing, nice to see it's not just me.

These are fun.

:dribble:

Waaaaa~ Awesome drabbles. X3

Yay for Zack torture. ^__^ *ahem* I mean. It's horrible...yes... :yes:

Archived