Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saulasneezes' Drabbles =]

PropertyofCora

So everyones been doing these and I finally decided I want to try! Not sure how often I'll be able to update but I'll try at least to add more once a week. Probably about... 99% of the sneezes will be female. Mostly from these fandoms: Saula, Kaula, Ryara, The Nanny, and possibly a few others. Hope you like, I have one done so ill put that up now.

1 - Kink

2 - Science Fiction

3 - Frightened

4 - Fake

5 – Pencil

6 – Squint

7 – Misplaced

8 – Joy

9 - Touched

10 – Cough

11 – Hot/Cold

12 – Sin

13 – Care

14 – Frail

15 – The End

16 – Three

17 – Never

18 – Midnight

19 – Promise

20 – Fight

21 – Pollen

22 – Embarrassment

23 – Alcohol

24 – Mask

25 – Mistake

26 – Suspicion

27 – Disagreement

28 – Assignment

29 – Purple

30 – June

31 – Calculating

32 – Fall

33 – Cry

34 – Relief

35 – Breath

36 – Miserable

37 – Chocolate

38 – Violent

39 – Muffle

40 – Swift

41 – Run

42 – Poison

43 – Contagion

44 – Tissue

45 – Sore

46 – Enraptured

47 – Wary

48 – Pathetic

49 – Sweat

50 – Gentle

51 – Milk

52 – Ravenous

53 – Blanket

54 – Needles

55 – Sports

55 – Ruin

56 – Lovely

57 – Hospital

58 – Annoying

59 – Mother

60 – Bike

61 – Idiot

62 – Puppy

63 – Control

64 – Unfair

65 – Similarities

66 – Raincoat

67 – Worship

68 – Attitude

69 – Fuck

70 – Confession

71 – Floor

72 – Remedy

73 – Don’t

74 – Ego

75 – Heartless

76 – Lullaby

77 – Secret

78 – Shut Up

79 – Music

80 – Grudge

81 – Solitude

82 – Magic

83 – Dirty

84 – City

85 – Teacher

86 – Sky

87 – Hypocrite

88 – Tattoo

89 – Money

90 – Childhood

91 – Goodbye

92 – Victory

93 – Weather

94 – Photo

95 – Rage

96 – Internet

97 – Fashion

98 – Favor

99 – Lazy

100 – Airplane

#20- Fight- Saula (f)

“You know what Simon? I am just so sick of the insults on Idol! You can say it’s just for rating and that you don’t mean it, but tonight you just went too far!” Paula screamed as a tear ran down her face. It seemed like lately her and Simon had been fighting a lot about things he said on Idol about her.

Tonight she had either sneezed or coughed during every critique, and Simon hadn’t missed a chance to use it against her.

“But Paula, you know I bloody love you! And I will say it’s for ratings, because that’s exactly why I do it.” Simon shouted back, completely frustrated by how irrational he thought she was being.

“Ugh! Simon, I’m sick, I don’t feel like fighting, please just leave!” Paula begged, walking to the door and opening it for him to exit.

Simon angrily drove off into the LA night. He just needed space from her, time to think. The only problem was she was the only thing he ever thought about.

He pictured her lying in bed, miserable from her cold, looking so defenseless. As hard as it was, he needed to go home to be with her. After a quick stop at the drugstore he was on his way home to take care of his love.

When he arrived he used his key to enter, the house looked empty so he decided to go up to her bedroom and see if she was there. He poked his head through her bedroom door and felt his heart melt at the site before him.

Paula was lying there in her big fuzzy robe, tissue in hand along with several more piled around her on the bed. Her nose was slightly pink, she looked adorable. She had this little pre sneeze expression before “heh hetchoo, etchoo!”

Simon sat down next to her and set the medicine down on the table beside her. “I’m sorry; I never should have said those things.” He said as she cuddled up to him.

*sniff* “its okay, I overreacted. You really didn’t have to get this for m-me.” Paula froze as another sneeze started to take over her. Simon noticed her expression and quickly held up a tissue to her nose. She tried to push his hand away but he shook his head no and let her sneeze. “ehh hetchoo! Aptchoo, choo, hutchoo!” Paula sneezed into the tissue.

He slowly removed it and held up a new one. “Blow.” He commanded and, because she was so tired, gave in and forcefully blew her nose into the tissue.

“Thagks Si.” Paula smiled at him.

“No problem, after all true love is going to the drugstore in the middle of the night after you’ve had a huge fight when your loved one is sick.” Simon replied with a smirk as Paula sneezed again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived