Sneeze Fetish Forum

request . Blah San (F)

mochii

Aww, it's adorable! Thanks so much for taking my request! Your art is still totally cute as ever, but it's nice to be able to see how your style's changed over time.

That's very impressive. I especially admire the coloring you did on her nose, it's the perfect shade and it stands out well against the black and white. Two thumbs up B('_')d

• 1 month later...

OMG, I luuuuv this!!!! super cute and hot, my favorite combo :consoling:

now I have to go see some of your other art...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a great drawing, very well done ;) I really loved the second too the last picture with the close up of her nose and the feather "twisting" in it :laugh:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Last comment for the day (I feel like I've commented too much already ^^; ). Sorry for going back so far if that's any trouble for anyone...

Anyway, um...this is really REALLY amazing. I loved this drawing for a long time now. That scenario is just...(can't think of anything to say that sounds remotely intelligent XD). The sneezing girl has a great hairstyle, and so does her friend :D. That close up with the feather tickling the nose and the pinkness...^_^.

Wow, that's a really great picture! The build up was amazing and the coloring was good too. I especially like how you did the nose at the end of it.

What a great drawing, very well done biggrin.png I really loved the second too the last picture with the close up of her nose and the feather "twisting" in it drool.gif

I know that was my favorite part too!

This picture is probably one of my favorites. I particularly like the bottom row. The pinkness of the girl's nose is wonderful.

Archived