Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crazi's drabble thread

Marceline

So I've decided to try Dove and Natto's drabble challenge! I probably won't get through a ton of them, and I'm only doing the ones that I get a good idea for right now. So here's one. I might be using my made- up couple Bree and Milo throughout a lot of my drabbles, but I'll probably do a few Twilight too.

26- Suspicion

Fandom: Original

"I'b fide, I swear Bree. Add you know you wadt

to go to the dadce..."

I rolled my eyes, but Milo was right. I had been looking

forward to this winter dance since October, when Milo (now the greatest boyfriend possible) had asked me. I have to admit, it was pretty huge for me. I was embaressed to admit that this was actually the first dance I had a date to; I had always gone with my friends, hanging around and doing a little hip- hoppish stuff while we remorsefully watched the cute couples, slow dancing. How many times had I dreamed that I would be the girl in the arms of a beautiful guy, staring deep into his eyes and just.... loving him.

But Milo sounded terrible tonight! He had been insisting all day that he was fine, and at first I had believed him. But as the day went on and his protests had become weaker, his voice sounding stuffier, more tired and just so "awwww"-inducing, that I had gotten more and more suspicious. But I really did want this dance, and I could tell he did too-

"Bree? you still th-uuuh-thehre bahhhhby??? Huh... huh.. HI'tchoo! Ishoo! Ni'choo!!!" His wet sneezes echoed around in my head. Maybe they sounded worse over the phone, I tried to convince myself.

...Or not. "Hit'SHOO! HepSHEW!! Ahh.. ah.. ehh.. it's stuck!"

"Baby? This dance should... go to hell. I'll be right over."

---------------------------

Heh sorry if that one was confusing...

Thanks so much! That comment made me smile. ;)

And we have another!

16- Three

Fandom: original

I ticked them off in my head.

One. First there was that sudden forceful sneeze during biology. It sounded sort of like, "Hi'ITCHOOO!!" spraying the contents of the soil we were supposed to be examining into both of our eyes. But we had laughed anyway at that one.

Two. At lunch, we were sitting at our table as usual, nothing special. I looked up to kiss him on the nose, but he looked a little... dazed. Kind of confused, I cocked my head sideways and lightly kissed the tip of his slender, cute nose. Big mistake. I was immediately hit straight in the face with a violent "HESCHOOOOO!!!" It nearly knocked me off my seat.

"Milo, you idiot!" I couldn't help the slow smile that was beginning to form on my face. I threw a plastic spoon at him, but missing.

He was laughing too, but in a very embaressed way. "Ohmygod Bree I'm so sorry-" but I cut him off by a jacket in the face. I had secretly loved that.

Three. On the short walk to his house after school had let out, it started to rain. It drizzled at first,

but soon it was full-fledged pouring. We had no idea it was going to rain, so we had no umbrella or raincoat, or anything for that matter, except his thin jacket. What to do? It was either I get soaked, or we somehow both squeeze one arm into the jacket and walk glued to each other. We decided to try the latter option. It wasn't half bad at all, and Milo was really warm. I snuggled closer into him, but my daydreams were suddenly interrupted when Milo bent forward at the waist, snapping like a clam. "HET'CHEWW!!!" Unfortunately, I snapped with him, resulting in us both soaking the knees of our jeans and our hands in mud.

What am I going to do with this boy?

------------

Did ya like it? More to come soon!

Hehe this one's in third person, sorry but I just felt like writing it that way today :rolleyes:

38- Violent

Fandom: Original

Bree stretched her slender arms over her head. She yawned, and let Milo snuggle closer into her. He was so cute, she noticed as she heard his congested snores, even when he's sick- especially when he's sick. She leveled her face to bis and ran her eyes slowly up his face, taking in how adorable he was with his red nose and pathetic sort of air about him.

Of course, he chose that time to wake up, cracking one glassy, but still bright blue eye at her, his eyebrow arching. Bree noticed just then how weird it was, with her face directly over his, just staring at him. He probably thought it was a little creepy. She pulled away, instead settling next to him on the couch, feeling his forehead.

"It's about time you woke up, sleepyhead!" Bree gently caressed Milo's cheek with her cool fingertips. "I was starting to get worried."

Milo sighed through the one nostril he could breathe through, and realized it was a big mistake as his breath began to hitch and he ripped forward with "HAESHHHHA! HESHAAAAA! HEH.... HEH'CHAAA!!!"

Bree thoight the exact same thing as Milo did: Lucky his head wasn't blown off.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it seems like no one's loving the original drabbles... so here's a Jake one.

60- Bike

Fandom: Twilight

Clank. Clang. CRASH!

"Shit."

"Watch your language, buddy!" I teased jokingly from across the Blacks' garage where I was fiddling with some Native American ancient figurine thing. I gingerly set it down and turned around, where I saw a pretty amusing sight- Jake lying on the floor, under the huge, rusty once- red moterbike he had been trying to fix. I waited and raised my eyebrows. He should have just lifted it above his head and jumped to a standing position. Well, that's what I imagined he would usually do, anyway. Instead, he looked at me with an expression like a hurt puppy; or maybe a hurt wolf cub, in his case, I thought.

"Hey. You just gonna stand there like a bump on a dog or help me up?" (uh... ok, bad pun)

Grinning, I trotted over to Jake and helped him lift the bike off himself and set it against the wall. He slowly got up to his feet. I cocked my head. Wait a minute. The words 'slow' and 'Jacob Black' did NOT go together. I wondered if...

"HET'CHOOOO! ISHOOOO!!! HEPCHEWWW!!!!"

Oh.Oh.

--------------

Am I gonna get any likers of this one? Don't just sit there like a bump on a dog!

• 1 month later...

Amazing, I love them all! Please keep writing them, especially Mr. Black

Wow! Thanks for the responses, everyone! I'm motivated to keep writing these now. :D Here's a new one... (this one's F. Sorry for all the male sneeze lovers, but don't worry there will be more of those to come)

#54- Needles

Fandom- Twilight. (this takes part in the first book, at the end when Bella is lying in the hospital bed. You can see that I made her catch a head cold too.. Buahahaha!

I clenched my teeth together as hard as I could and tried to breathe deeply. My heart hammered in my chest. My whole body felt as tense as a rubber band- stretched taut.

They were gonna put a needle in me.

I didn't need an IV! I could probably eat something- well, maybe not- but still. I could survive a day or two without food. My heart was pumping out new blood by the second. Apart from that, I just had a broken leg and a (bad) head cold. It would be fine. But Of course they won't listen to me, I thought, gripping the edge of the hospital cot as tight as I could.

"Kih-NGGST" My nose was so clogged with congestion, I could do nothing but stifle the sneezes anyway. "KehNGGT, Kih-NGGXT." My sinuses tried desperately to push out the thick stuffiness, but to no avail. Those three sneezes had made me forget about the needle. Now... I was freaked out again. Hmm. Sneezing was a distraction from the fear. Maybe I could make this work...

I poked and prodded the sides of my nose as the doctor came in, trying to coax a sneeze out. My nose started to tickle madly. I rubbed at it harder. Come on...

Just then I became aware of Edward watching me. He had just come in the hospital room and was leaning against the doorframe, one perfect eyebrow quirked.

"What exactly are you doing?"

I love your originals! I would absolutely love to read more about Bree and Milo- they're so cute together! You've got a very nice flow in your writing. :lmfao: Can't wait for more!

Archived