Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some Days Are Like That (F) - (2 Parts)

wannablessedbe

Some Days Are Like That

An RPF starring Dianna Agron & Lea Michele

By WannaBlessedBe

Disclaimer: These are real people, but the story is completely made up (hence the term, "real person femmeslash," or RPF). I own nothing and make nothing off this except joy. For those who don't already know about this, there has been a lot of speculation recently that Dianna Agron and Lea Michele, the two loveliest stars of Glee, are a lot more than just roommates. More info (and lots of adorable pics of them looking pretty damn snuggly) can be found at: http://www.afterellen.com/node/64988.

Note: The song at the end of this chap is "Beneath Your Tree" by Bowerbirds; and Dianna Agron really did tweet about loving this album recently. Yep, writing fiction about real people blurs some serious lines…but it's too much fun to resist!

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Before she'd even opened her eyes, Dianna knew something was wrong. The tiny, annoying, scratchy feeling she'd noticed in the back of her throat the day before had blossomed overnight into something not at all tiny, and much more than annoying. Her throat felt completely raw and dry now, and her head throbbed, and her nose and ears and sinuses were all completely stuffed up, like someone had poured a vat of wet cement into her head while she was sleeping. She felt awful. And, to make matters worse, the bed was empty beside her. That was no surprise; she knew that Lea had a 5am call today, while she didn't have to arrive on set till 9:30. But it still sucked balls to wake up feeling this sick and crappy, and not have her girlfriend there to kiss her and cuddle her and tell her it was gonna be okay. Neither of them had been sick since they'd been together, but she had a strong gut instinct that Lea would be extra-super-sweet to her if she knew Dianna wasn't feeling well.

Oh well, blondie…you're on your own for now, she thought to herself, trying to buck up and get into some kind of just-get-through-the-day mode as she sat up in bed. It was the last day of shooting for the week, anyway, so if she could manage to stay with it, she'd have all weekend to crash.

The moment she sat up, her nose started to run, like someone had just reached inside her head and turned on a faucet. Before she even had time to look for a tissue, her breath caught in her throat, her back tensed, her eyes snapped firmly shut, and… "Hichiiew! Hehh-tchhiew! …uhhhh, fuck," she groaned, just barely catching the surprisingly sudden sneezes in her hands, and saving the bedspread from getting sprayed with her snot. Gross, she thought miserably, glancing toward her bedside table for something, anything, to wipe her nose and hands on.

To her surprise, there was a box of tissues sitting there, that had certainly not been there the night before. There was also a little plastic cup filled with bright orange cold medicine, a glass of water, and a long note in Lea's familiar loopy scrawl. Smiling behind her hands, Dianna pulled a few tissues out of the box to clean herself up; then she picked up the note and began to read.

Good morning angel face,

I don't think you're gonna feel very good when you wake up. I'm sitting here listening to you breathe, and it sounds like you're getting a nasty cold, my little lamb. If it were up to me, we'd both blow off work and stay in bed all day, and I'd kiss you and cuddle you and feed you miso soup and mango sorbet until you feel better. But I know you wouldn't let me talk you into that, anyway…and we can't deny millions of screaming teenagers their weekly Glee fix, can we? Plus, I'm pretty sure Ryan wouldn't accept "I had to stay home and cuddle my sniffly girlfriend" as an adequate excuse for blowing off my morning call. Oh, and speaking of blowing things off, I made the executive decision to cancel your morning workout and give you an extra hour of sleep (I reset your alarm). Don't be mad, okay? I just want you to have the easiest day you can have today.

So here's what I want you to do: swallow the cold medicine I left you, and then go take a nice, long, hot shower to clear your head. After that, go downstairs and have the fresh-squeezed OJ I made for you (it's in the fridge on the middle shelf). That should help you get through the day…and then tonight, I'll spoil you rotten till you forget how yucky you feel. OK, my sweet angel girl? I love you to bits, and I'll see you soon on set!

XOXO,

--L

Dianna did everything exactly as Lea had instructed (apart from sneezing her head off through most of it, which wasn't in her girlfriend's instructions, but couldn't be helped). By the time she left for the studio, she did feel quite a bit better—a bit stuffy, still, but much more alert and a lot less achy and woozy. She'd pretty much convinced herself by the time she arrived on set that she could get through the day, anyway, especially since she didn't feel feverish at all. Though Dianna hardly ever got sick, when she did it usually came with an alarmingly high-grade fever that, while it burned out pretty quickly, also took her completely out of commission for a day or so, and tended to freak people out pretty badly. But today she was lucking out, it seemed. She got on set feeling focused and ready to do her job.

The morning went smoothly enough, though she couldn't help noticing that everyone kept asking her how she was feeling, and that there were boxes of Kleenex placed strategically all around the set; it was pretty obvious that Lea had already told them all to be extra nice to her because she wasn't feeling well. (She couldn't confirm this, though, because Lea didn't have a scene with her till afternoon.) And though the solicitous attention embarrassed her a little, she did appreciate it; especially around lunchtime when her voice started to sound so stuffy, they had to stop filming a scene so one of the PA's could go get her some nasal spray. That was pretty embarrassing, but no one would let her apologize. And it did clear her head out amazingly quickly; but it also seemed to make her sneeze more. She did her best to try to hold them in, but it really didn't make any difference—her eyes closing and her shoulders jerking still ruined the take. She wanted to crawl into a hole and die, but somehow she held it together and kept going.

Finally, they made it to the final scene of the day, a big one with everyone in it. Lea was there, finally, looking adorable in her childishly sweet Rachel outfit—today a short plaid skirt with kneesocks, and a form-fitting blouse with an argyle sweater on top. Dianna wished her outfit had a sweater; she was starting to feel chilly, and hoped it was just her tiny dress (or, more accurately, Quinn's tiny dress) that was the problem, and not an impending fever. Just let me get through one more hour, she begged her body, looking up and catching Lea's adoring gaze from across the set. I love you, the dark-haired girl mouthed, smiling her dazzling, enchanting smile. Dianna couldn't help but grin back, the warmth of her girlfriend's smile settling in her stomach and fighting against the chill.

"Aaaaaand…action!"

"They're both lying to me!" Cory roared, looking convincingly crazed as Matt pulled him off Mark after their fight scene. "Tell the truth!" he screamed at her. Channeling Quinn, pregnant and desperate and heartbroken, Dianna walked slowly toward him, past all the others who stood watching, feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

"Yes," she whispered brokenly. "Puck is the father…I'm so…*sniff, sniffle*…" Though she knew it wouldn't really help, she automatically pinched her nose between her fingers, trying to stifle the sneezy tickle blossoming in her head. "Hihh-tchxx! K'shhcx!…uhhh, fuck!" She groaned, as Ryan yelled cut for the third time. "I'm sorry, guys," she sighed miserably, as a PA jogged over to her with a box of tissues.

"It's okay, D, ain't nobody mad at you," Amber assured her, squeezing her shoulder while she blew her nose. Lea walked across the set to put an arm around her waist, whispering low in her ear.

"Honey, do you wanna take a break? We don't have to finish this now."

"No," she whined, resting her head briefly on her girlfriend's shoulder. "No more breaks…I just wanna finish this God damn scene and go home."

"Okay, angel face," Lea murmured, kissing the top of her head. Sighing, Dianna straightened up and went back to her mark. The scene dragged on and on, and through her increasingly fuzzy brain, Dianna realized it was taking way longer than normal, even when she wasn't interrupting with her sneezes. Her head was starting to feel disconnected from her body, and her thoughts swam in and out of focus. She knew she was getting a fever…she felt cold and hot at the same time, and she was shivering, but luckily she managed to pass it off as emotion, since she had to cry through most of this scene, anyway.

"I'm done with you. I'm done with all of you!" Cory roared his final line, stomping out of the scene, and Dianna ran to follow him.

"Finn, wait," she sobbed, almost making it to her final mark before a fresh tickle welled up inside her nose, which was starting to run again, aggravated by the tears streaming from her eyes. This time, she was too tired to hold it in, and just cupped her hands loosely to her face as her body snapped forward like she'd been punched in the stomach. "Ahhhtchiiew! …*sniff, sniff*…Hehh-ishhiiew! *sniffle.*"

"Bless you," everyone murmured as Ryan yelled cut again.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, bowing her head in humiliation and exhaustion.

"It's okay, Dianna, I think we got it," Ryan said from his chair behind the cameras. "You've been a real trooper today, and everybody knows it. Just give us one more take for the blocking, and then you can go home and sleep, okay?"

"Okay," she mumbled, as a wave of dizziness rolled over her. Blinking woozily, she reached out for something to steady herself, and it ended up being Cory's arm.

"Dianna, are you--? Whoa!" Cory yelped, catching her as she stumbled dizzily into his side. Before she knew what was happening, she was sitting on the floor with her back against Cory's strong arm, and Lea was kneeling at her side, taking her face in both hands.

"Jesus, Di!" the dark-haired girl gasped, looking horrified. Then she turned and yelled to the PA's for water and an ice pack.

"It's okay," she murmured, reaching out to lay her arm over her girlfriend's, trying to reassure her. "I'm okay."

"It's not okay, baby. You're burning up. Shh, just relax…" Dianna felt rather than heard more footsteps approaching, and a moment later Lea was pressing a water bottle to her lips, the cool water clearing her head enough to bring the rest of the room back into focus. Then something very cold was pressed to her forehead, and her eyes settled on the anxious, loving brown ones closest to her own.

"I'm sorry I messed up everybody's day," she whispered miserably.

"Shh," Lea whispered back, holding the ice pack to her forehead with one hand and stroking her cheek with the other. "You don't get to apologize for that. I'm the one who's sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" Dianna asked groggily.

"I'm sorry you had to practically pass out on set for me to notice how sick you are, baby. I'm so, so sorry. I should've taken better care of you…"

"S'not your fault," Dianna sighed, closing her eyes again as the dizziness slowly receded. She heard Lea telling Ryan—not asking, but telling—that they were done for the day, period, and everyone else telling her they hoped she felt better soon as they filed out. Somehow, she managed to walk unsteadily to the street with Lea's arm wrapped firmly around her waist, where someone had pulled her cooper mini around for them. Gratefully, Dianna collapsed into the passenger seat and closed her eyes.

"You were one brave little toaster today, baby," Lea said warmly as she drove them out of the Paramount lot, one hand grazing lightly up and down her thigh. "But I wish you'd told me how bad you felt. Nobody wants to see you push yourself this hard, okay?"

"I didn't feel this bad an hour ago," Dianna admitted, laying a hand over Lea's in her lap. "I never told you…I usually get these fevers whenever I'm sick, and they seem really awful for a little while…but they go away fast. I'll be fine tomorrow…*sniffle*…ahhchiiew!" She turned her head toward the window when she sneezed, too tired to stifle. When she opened her eyes, she realized with a touch of embarrassment that she'd just given her passenger-side window a nice snot-bath.

"Bless you, sweetheart," Lea said warmly, while Dianna wiped her nose on her sleeve and groaned.

"Ugh, I am soooo freaking gross right now…how can you stand it?"

"You're not gross, you're my sweet angel girl. And I love you too much to watch you suffer and not do anything about it." Lea's smile across the seat was so full of love, it made Dianna's feverish cheeks burn a little hotter.

"My mom was right," she sighed, smiling shyly back. Lea raised an eyebrow, as if to ask, about what? "You are a keeper," Dianna clarified.

They drove the rest of the way home in comfortable silence, Lea keeping her hand on Dianna's leg the whole way. She seemed to sense that the blonde girl needed that little bit of contact right now, that she was just barely holding on. Finally, they were home and in their bedroom, and Dianna didn't waste a second peeling off her clothes and collapsing into bed.

"I'b dever gettig up agaid," she sniffled, curling up under the covers and molding herself gratefully against her girlfriend's warm body when Lea crawled in beside her.

"You don't have to," Lea murmured, holding her close and stroking her hair. "I'm gonna spoil you rotten till you feel better, okay?"

"'Kay," Dianna sighed contentedly, closing her eyes. "Uhhh…*snrf!*…cad I have a…a tissue?" She rubbed the side of her hand against the wet underside of her nose, feeling her breath catch and her eyes snap shut. "Hichhiiew!" she shivered and sneezed all over her girlfriend's pajama top. "Uhhhh, fuck…*sniff!*…I'b sorry, Lee-Lee," she sighed miserably.

"Shh, it's okay Di…you can sneeze on me all day," Lea cooed, pressing the requested tissue into her hand and kissing her forehead.

"But you'll cadtch by gerbs," Dianna pouted, before pausing to blow her nose thoroughly. "Huh, that's better…" she sighed, and pulled back slightly from her girlfriend's arms to look up into her chocolate-brown eyes. "Maybe you should sleep in the guest room tonight, baby. I don't want you to catch this if I can help it." Lea looked at her like she was completely out of her mind, but in a cute way.

"Hmm, yeah, that's not gonna happen."

"But you"—

"That's not gonna happen, Di," Lea said again, more firmly. "I know I might catch it…but it's too late to worry about that now, and there's just no way I could stand to leave you alone like this, anyway. Would you leave me alone like this?"

"No," Dianna admitted, smiling sheepishly. "I was…*sniffle*…just trying to be a good girlfriend."

"Well you don't have to be a good girlfriend right now; that's my job, okay?"

"Okay," Dianna sighed contentedly, snuggling back up in Lea's warm arms and closing her eyes as Lea's hand went back to her hair. Then she pinched the damp tissue in her hand back around her runny, tickly nose. "Ishhiiew! Huhhh…hitchiiew! …*sniff.*"

"Bless you," Lea said gently, kissing her forehead again. "Is there anything, anything at all in the whole wide world, that would make you feel better right now, baby?"

"Uhhh…" Dianna thought about it for a moment. "Will you sing me to sleep?" she asked, a little shyly.

"Awww…sure angel." Lea wormed their bodies a little more tightly together, then began to sing more softly than Dianna had ever heard before. As she drifted off, she felt a swell of happiness, knowing that she was the one who the whole world would be jealous of if they knew she got to have the amazing, incredible, gorgeous girl wrapped around her sing her to sleep at night. (Then again...some of them might be jealous of Lea, too.)

"I could bleed, bleed, bleed for days

but my heart would still beat for you dear…"

Dianna smiled sleepily, recognizing the song from her most recent iTunes download, the one she'd been playing obsessively around the house for the last week or two. It was nice to know her girlfriend was paying such close attention. And it was a beautiful song to have sung to her.

"And the moon will rise in the evening

and I'll fall to sleep beneath your tree,

and the wind will howl through your leaves

and serenade me

You don't own me

but I'll take your lead…

down a gnarly thicket in the trees

And we're soon lost, and we're terrified

but I'll always find my way to your eyes

And the moon will rise in the evening

and I'll fall to sleep beneath your tree

and the wind will howl through your leaves

and serenade me…"

By the time Lea finished singing, Dianna was fast asleep, breathing evenly with her head resting in the curve between Lea's shoulder and her breast. The dark-haired girl sighed contentedly, feeling whole and peaceful and secure for the first time since she'd gotten out of bed that morning and left her sweet girl to suffer alone. That, she thought sleepily as her eyes fell shut, is never gonna happen again. From now on, if Dianna was home sick, Lea was gonna be home, too. If Ryan didn't like it, he could try his luck at doing the show without her. She smiled drowsily as she drifted off, knowing that that would never happen.

Fantastic writing as always! I thought the set up was adorable; I think I'm now an official fan of Lea/Dianna!

Is it a one-shot or might there be more? :cryhappy:

Hey guys, thanks so much for the feedback! it's been a busy week, but I finally wrote another part for this-- hope you like it! :bleh:

--WBB

Some Days Are Like That

Chapter 2

By WannaBlessedBe

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Lea was in the kitchen, unpacking the groceries she’d just had delivered—miso soup and mango sorbet, as she’d promised, to make Dianna feel better; plus a large jug of fresh-squeezed orange juice, a batch of muffins, and a few different herbal supplements her acupuncturist had recommended whenever she had a cold and had to get rid of it fast for a performance. She wasn’t sure how open her girlfriend would be to herbal remedies; they’d never discussed it before. But Lea was banking on the blonde girl’s general willingness to try anything that she liked; it was one of her many endearing qualities.

She finished putting the groceries away, and then poured a tall glass of orange juice and popped in a bendy-straw, putting it on a tray with a handful of vitamins and a fresh-baked blueberry muffin. She was just getting ready to bring her goodies to the sleeping girl upstairs when her phone rang. She checked the caller ID and flipped it open.

“Hey Naya,” she said, absentmindedly adding a small bud vase to her tray and walking out onto the back patio to clip a rose from the garden.

“Hey, how’s our patient today?” the Latina girl asked in reply. “Heather wants to know if you guys need anything. She’s totally mom-ing out; it’s actually kinda cute.” Lea could hear a smack and a squeal of laughter in the background, and rolled her eyes indulgently.

“She’s still sleeping, but the fever’s finally going down. I was really freaked out last night. Sorry about waking you guys up at 3am.”

“It’s cool, mija. What are friends for?” Lea smiled, but before she could reply, her call-waiting signal beeped, and she took the phone away from her ear to check who it was. Then she frowned.

“Naya, hold on a sec.” She beeped through to the other call. “Hey baby, did you just wake up?” She asked gently, smiling into the phone as her feet carried her toward the stairs, grabbing her perfectly-garnished breakfast tray on the way.

“Where are you?” Dianna whined, sounding groggy and cranky, which wasn’t unexpected. “I need you.”

“I’m just in the kitchen, I’m coming right back upstairs. Okay baby? I’ll be right there.” She flipped back to her other call, told Naya she’d call her back later, and hurried up the stairs to where she could hear her girlfriend coughing in the bedroom.

“Hey angel,” she said gently when she pushed the door open, putting her tray down on the bedside table (the one on her side—Dianna’s side was littered with crumpled tissues, sore throat spray, and ice packs that weren’t cold anymore). “Are you ready for a little breakfast?” She crawled back into bed next to her sniffling girlfriend, reaching out to feel her forehead for perhaps the hundredth time since last night. She was definitely cooler than she’d been a few hours ago, when Lea had called Heather and Naya freaking out over how hot was hot enough to call 911. She was definitely going to owe them something in exchange for all the time they’d spent talking her through the night; probably in the form of extra alone time in the trailer they all shared. Whatever, it would be worth it.

“I’b dot very hudgry,” Dianna sniffled, curling up in Lea’s arms the moment she was close enough to reach, and pressing her face into the dark-haired girl’s neck.

“I know, baby…but you need to try to eat a little something, okay? Your body needs fuel to get better. And I brought you some vitamins and stuff, too. I promise they’ll help.” Dianna just whined and pressed her face deeper into Lea’s hair.

“Just stay here for a little while,” the blonde girl begged.

“Whatever you want, baby,” Lea murmured, wrapping her arms around her sniffling girlfriend, and gently trailing her fingers up and down the other girl’s spine. They stayed that way for a few minutes, until Dianna’s sniffles began to sharpen, and she pulled back just enough to cup her hands to her face against Lea’s chest.

“Chhiiew! Hihhh-tchiiew! …*sniffle.*” Lea felt her girlfriend’s exhausted body curling into her involuntarily when she sneezed; and she also felt the damp spray misting her chest, despite Dianna’s efforts to cover her sneezes with her hands. They were just too much to hold in, and she was too weak to stifle them the way she had on set.

“Bless you,” Lea said gently, reaching over the blonde girl’s shoulder to pull the box of tissues from the bedside table, and handing her a couple. “Here you go, my poor little baby.”

“Thadks,” Dianna murmured, too sick and exhausted to be embarrassed anymore about sneezing on her girlfriend. She dabbed lightly at her little upturned nose, which was growing rather pink and tender, and blew as gently as she could to clear the stuffiness from her head; but it didn’t help much. “Leaaaaaaa,” she whimpered miserably.

“What is it, sweetheart? Tell me what you need; I’ll do anything.”

“I just wadt you,” Dianna sighed, pulling another tissue from the box and pressing it gently under her dripping nose. “Dod’t leave...ohhh…okay? *Sniff, sniffle*…” Dianna shivered, pinching the slightly damp tissue in her hand around her tingling nose with a soft, urgent breath. “Ahhhtchiiew! Huhhh…hihh-tshiiew! *sniffle.*”

“God bless you,” Lea said gently, rubbing Dianna’s back while she blew her nose again. “And don’t worry; I’m not ever leaving you.”

“I love you a lot,” the blonde girl sighed sleepily.

“I love you too, Di,” Lea whispered, smoothing her girlfriend’s blonde hair back to kiss her lightly all over her face. “I love you so much, it makes my heart hurt.” Dianna smiled sleepily, and reached out to lay her hand over her girlfriend’s chest, feeling the other girl’s heartbeat with the flat of her palm.

“I dod’t wadt your heart to hurt,” she sniffled softly.

“Then will you sit up and try to have a little bit of breakfast, huh baby? I really think it will help you start feeling better…and that will make me feel better.”

“Okay,” Dianna sighed, pushing herself back against the pillows a little so she was sort of half-sitting up. Just as the day before, her nose began to run the moment she sat up, and Lea recognized the spaced-out, half-lidded expression of anticipation on her girlfriend’s face even before she reached up and pressed the crumpled tissue in her hand back to the pink underside of her nose. “Hehh-tshiiew! Huhhh…*sniff!*…oh, fuck,” she groaned, eyes still closed in a tortured expression.

“Aw, did your little sneeze get stuck, honey?” Lea asked gently, tucking a lock of blonde hair back behind Dianna’s ear.

“Uh-huh,” Dianna murmured, unable to say anything else as she held the tissue pressed to her irritated nose. Her eyes stayed closed as her breathing sharpened, then relaxed, then sharpened again, with a final trembling shiver as her back snapped forward and her eyes squeezed more tightly shut. “Hetchiiew! …*sniffle*.”

"Bless you," Lea murmured gently. The blonde girl blew her nose again, sighing miserably. Then she noticed the breakfast tray her girlfriend had made for her, complete with a saucer full of vitamins, and the fresh red rose cut from the backyard.

“Aw, baby…you’re so totally awesombe. *Sniff!*”

“Well I try,” Lea smirked, kissing Dianna’s still-feverish temple, and leaning over her to put the tray across her lap. “Open up, cutie-pie…” Dianna obediently opened her mouth, and let her girlfriend feed her little bites of blueberry muffin. She couldn’t manage much; it was hard to chew and swallow with her breathing so congested, but she knew how much effort Lea had put into getting her to eat, and she couldn’t bear to worry her sweet girlfriend any more than she already had. She drank some of the juice, too, though not as much as Lea would’ve liked, and didn’t even bother asking what vitamins she was swallowing.

“I cad’t eat ady bore, okay?” the blonde girl sighed wearily when she’d swallowed the last of the vitamins. There was still more than half of the muffin left, but Lea didn’t argue.

“Okay, sweetie. Do you wanna watch a movie? Or I could read to you, if you want…sometimes I like being read to when I’m sick.” She admitted the last part a little shyly, but Dianna found it utterly endearing. She opted for the movie, because she wanted both of Lea’s arms around her, not holding a book. She drifted in and out of consciousness all through the morning, never feeling completely awake; but every time she drifted off, she was warm in her girlfriend’s arms, and every time she woke up, she knew she was safe. Lea wasn't going anywhere.

Yay! I was hoping you would post more. They are just too adorable! Please keep up your amazing work, be it this story or another, I love all your pairings :).

^Agreed.

This chapter = highlight of my day. They are such a cute pairing, and now I really need to go watch Glee (after I finish watching Firefly, that is; you just keep getting me addicted to all of these shows :) ) so I can watch these two and enjoy this even more. Can't wait to see more :)

awww, thanks guys! It's nice to be appreciated :cryhappy:

and yeah, funkymutt, you MUST watch glee-- it's sooooooo good! and it's really super-gay on, like, many levels. there's kurt, the super-adorable gay boy who teaches the football teams how to dance; there's jane lynch, the openly-gay actress who plays the cheerleading coach (she's freaking HILARIOUS!); there's the two cheerleaders, brittney and santana, who reveal in the last ep (before the mid-season finale-- they're still actually in the first season, it's just been on hiatus) that they've been sleeping together the whole time; AND there's all this real-life speculation about lea & dianna being a little more touchy and affectionate than most BFFs, even for roommates. seeing they way they are w/ each other on the show makes it even juicier, 'cause their characters are all about fighting over the same boy (big dopey quarterback, yawn) and for a while after I first started seeing all these pics and vids of them being all over each other in real life, it became extremely difficult to just watch the show and stay focused on the characters and the story...because all of a sudden, the actors were providing a better story than the story!

the sad part is that fox seems to be pressuring them a lot to cool it and stopped getting photographed looking like they're sleeping together; even the actor who plays kurt, the gay character, is getting closeted by fox in real life (see http://perezhilton.com/?p=76831), so it's no surprise. frankly, I was shocked that fox would ever produce a show with this much gay-positive stuff in the first place! obviously, they need their two hottest female leads to appear straight for the sake of their mainstream audience and all their stakeholders...I wonder if we'll live to see the day when all the queers in hollywood can be as out as they want, and it just won't matter. wouldn't that be awesome??? sigh...

Whoa, Brittany/Santana is canon now? I must've been at rehearsal when they showed that one... :twisted:

hellz YEAH! you must've been in a damn COMA to miss that!!! check it: http://www.afterellen.com/blog/dorothysnar...pected-coupling

ps, I just found out that there's gonna be a VERY selective glee concert tour in may...only 7 shows...and 2 of them will be here in NYC! I am SOOOOOO there. it's good to live in NYC :drool:

Whoa, Brittany/Santana is canon now? I must've been at rehearsal when they showed that one... :twisted:

hellz YEAH! you must've been in a damn COMA to miss that!!! check it: http://www.afterellen.com/blog/dorothysnar...pected-coupling

ps, I just found out that there's gonna be a VERY selective glee concert tour in may...only 7 shows...and 2 of them will be here in NYC! I am SOOOOOO there. it's good to live in NYC :drool:

Crap! Hope there's one in the Midwest...maybe I can wrangle my mom into letting me go. I know those songs.

D-d-daaaaaaamn...

You say you live in NYC? I live in NJ, and are trying to get tix to the concert! My God, this is thrilling :drool:

Archived