Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Happens When Brittney Takes NyQuil (F, oneshot)

wannablessedbe

Okay, this was obviously too good an opportunity to let pass! Here's my promised one-shot. For those who don't know what I'm talking about-- go watch Glee, seriously! But for the sake of this fic, all you need to know is that Brittney (the blonde cheerleader) and Santana (the Latina cheerleader) are sleeping together-- that's for real, not just in my little femmeslashy head-- and Brittney said the following line in this week's ep:

"I've been sitting here since first period. I have a cold, and I took all my antibiotics at once, and now I can't remember how to leave."

I'll go back to my Rachel/Quinn story after this, so no worries Faberry fans! Did you guys also notice that next week's ep features Rachel getting sick w/ laryngitis so she can't sing...? seems like that might be another tasty little ficlet in the making, too... :D

What Happens When Brittney Takes NyQuil

…………………………………………………………………………………………

It was lunchtime when Santana finally found Brittney. The blonde girl was curled up in a corner of the choir room with her head on her Cheerios jacket, sound asleep. Santana sighed in relief, closing the choir room door behind her for privacy, and sat beside the sleeping girl, lightly feeling her forehead. It was warm; no surprise. Why Brittney had even come to school today, Santana couldn’t quite fathom. She’d sounded terrible the day before, sniffling and sneezing all day, and she’d even missed Cheerios practice to go to the doctor, who doped her up with antibiotics and painkillers and told her she had a double ear infection. Seriously, how had her mom even let her out of the house today? Santana wanted to smack someone for this.

“Hey B,” she murmured gently, lightly scratching the blonde girl’s back to rouse her. She knew from experience that this was one of Brittney’s favorite ways to be woken up (her other favorite way was a little too naughty for school, and the poor girl was too sick to enjoy it, anyway). Brittney sighed sleepily, sniffled, and blinked her blue eyes open. When she looked up and saw Santana, she smiled, and the usually tough Latina girl grinned shyly back at her.

“Hey San,” Brittney yawned. Then she closed her eyes again, and rubbed her knuckles under her nose, sniffling softly. “I took too much cold medicine,” she sighed sleepily. “Will you cuddle me?”

“I’ll cuddle you at home, B. C’mon, let’s get you outta here.” She wrapped one arm around the blonde girl and pulled her up into a sitting position, which was apparently a little too much effort for Brittney, because she leaned most of her weight into Santana’s side and put her head down on her shoulder. Santana tightened her grip to keep the blonde girl from toppling over. Brittney sighed, and sniffled again.

“But we have Cheerios practice,” she murmured woozily.

“Not today, querida. You’re sick, okay? You need to go home and rest till you feel better.”

“Nooooooo…gotta stay,” Brittney sighed, snuggling up closer to Santana so her face was pressed snugly against the darker girl’s neck. “Coach Sylvester said I…*sniff, sniffle*…I can’t miss a…*sniff!*…another practice.”

“Fuck Sue Sylvester. She’s fucking crazy, B. We all know that. You’re gonna fall on your face if you try to do those backflips today, and that’s not gonna help anybody. She can’t kick you off the team, okay? We’d never win nationals without you, and she knows it. She’s just blowing smoke.”

“But I don’t wanna get in trouble,” Brittney protested weakly, raising her head a little to sniffle again, and hastily cupping both hands to her face. “Huh-chhh!”

“Bless you, baby,” Santana murmured, rubbing the sniffling girl’s back. She noticed how pink Brittney’s little nose had become, after two days of constant sniffles and sneezes; it was especially noticeable in contrast with her milk-white complexion. It was also, Santana admitted to herself, awfully cute.

“Ughh, I feel so weird,” Brittney whimpered, pulling a wadded-up tissue out of her coat pocket and pressing it lightly under her nostrils. Her eyes grew puffy and slid shut again as her shoulders jerked, with another wet “Huh-chhsh!” into the damp tissue. She groaned and leaned her head against Santana’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, querida. C’mon, I got you. We’re going home.” Santana didn’t wait for an argument; she just stood up, pulling Brittney along with her, and walked them both straight out of school and into Brittney’s car, as if it was perfectly natural and acceptable for two students to just get up and leave in the middle of the day. Brittney didn’t say another word until they pulled into her driveway.

“Hey, we’re home,” she observed drowsily.

“Mm-hmm,” Santana agreed, quietly slipping out of the car and going around to Brittney’s side to pull her to her feet again. It was getting more difficult to pull the woozy blonde along; Brittney was barely picking up her feet, and she didn’t lift her head from Santana’s shoulder once. The Latina girl wished she could just lift the blonde up and carry her, firefighter-style, but fear of tripping over her feet and breaking both their faces kept her from trying it.

Eventually, they made it up to Brittney’s bedroom. The blonde girl flopped down on her soft bed the moment it was under her, and she didn’t protest when Santana began undressing her. When she was stripped down to her underwear, Santana pulled the blankets up and kissed her feverish forehead. Brittney’s sleepy blue eyes blinked slowly open, and she looked up into Santana’s face with a miserable pout.

“Aren’t you gonna snuggle?” She asked softly, rolling onto her side and slipping one arm around Santana’s waist to keep her from escaping.

“Yeah, of course B. I just wanna make sure you have everything you need first.” Santana ran her fingers lightly through Brittney’s soft blonde hair as she spoke, soothing her with the familiar contact.

“I have everything I need. I have you.”

“Aww, B…” Santana sighed and planted several more kisses all over Brittney’s pale face. “You do have me, but I think you need a few other things too. I’ll be right back, okay? Promise.”

“No,” Brittney whined, tightening her grip on Santana’s waist. “Just stay, I don’t need anything else…*sniff, sniffle*…ahhhh…ahh’chhoo!” Brittney shivered and sneezed wetly against Santana’s leg. She tried to cover her face with her arm, but it didn’t help much. “Ughh, sorry,” she sighed.

“It’s okay baby. Want me to get you some tissues?” Santana asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow at the sheepishly sniffling blonde girl. No matter how soft and mushy Brittney could turn her, Santana still liked to be right.

“Yes please,” the blonde girl sniffled, finally releasing her hold on Santana’s waist. The darker girl smirked and bounced out of the room, returning moments later with a box of tissues and a bottle of red Gatorade, which she placed on the bedside table within easy reach. Brittney didn’t reach for a tissue, though; her eyes were closed again, and she didn’t seem to have heard Santana come back into the room. Quietly, Santana stripped off her own clothes and slipped into one of Brittney’s oversized pajama tops, crawling into bed behind the sleepy blonde girl and spooning her protectively. She knew Brittney wasn’t really asleep when her arm slipped over Santana’s on her stomach and held her there, lacing their fingers together with a contented sigh. Then Santana felt her take a sharp, shivery breath.

“Huh’chhh! *sniffle*.” Brittney snapped forward when she sneezed, pulling her hand from Santana’s to rub absently at her nose.

“Bless you,” Santana murmured, rubbing soothing circles around Brittney’s bellybutton while the blonde girl reached for a tissue, and blew her dripping nose half-heartedly.

“You gonna stay?” The woozy girl murmured.

“Of course, B. Can’t leave my girl all alone like this, can I?” Brittney smiled sleepily, though Santana couldn’t see it. “Now get some sleep, querida. I’ll be right here when you wake up.”

This story=best part of my day ^_^ Seriously, I don't think there's any way for it to be more adorable. Thank you sooo much for writing it :jawdrop:

Brittana is without a doubt my most favorite pairing. <3 seriously. It's love.

And this was amazing. I loved the chemistry between the two. It was fantastic. Oh, and by the way, I'm working on the Brittana I was supposed to write now, but I had to help my brother move in all week. ):

Ahh- the more I read this the more I want! I wasn't a Brittana fan until now to be perfectly honest! :wub:

I'm lovin' my Gleeks here!

• 1 month later...

Amazing amazing amazing amazing AMAZING!!!! MORE more more more. this story is awesome please write more

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived