Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rachel's Favorite Time of Year - (4 Parts)

wannablessedbe

Hey guys,

I am beyond thrilled to see so many Glee fics popping up here! Here's one more...hope you like smile.png

Rachel’s Favorite Time of Year

By WannaBlessedBe

Summary: Takes place in the Faberry (Quinn & Rachel) world! Established relationship, Quinn lives with the Berrys, post-baby. Rachel rhapsodizes about the many wonders of spring…not knowing that she’s about to get one more really good one smile.png

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Rachel had always loved springtime. The end of the long, cold, drudgery of winter, the blossoming of new life, the world exploding into color after months of bleak grey skies. Not to mention, stripping off layers and layers of fabric in favor if the tiny skirts and tops she liked best, that showed off her long legs and toned arms, which, let’s face it, weren’t going to look this nice forever. If you’ve got it, flaunt it, right?

This year, Rachel was also looking forward to seeing Quinn’s warm weather wardrobe, though of course she got to see plenty of her girlfriend’s delicious skin in the privacy of her room every night anyway, since they did live in the same house and all. It was an unorthodox arrangement, to say the least, but they’d managed to make it work, and after four months of living together, they were still so in love that they made the rest of the school sick with their sweetness on a regular basis.

It had been just over a month since the baby was born and given up for adoption, and Quinn had been working out pretty hard to get her old body back. Not that Rachel was complaining of course; she thought her girlfriend was a goddess, and the few extra pounds Quinn carried after giving birth to Beth hadn’t bothered the dark-haired girl at all. But they bothered Quinn, and Rachel understood how important it was for the blonde girl to feel like her body was hers again, and not just a temporary baby oven. As a result, Quinn was now back to her captain of the Cheerios physique, which, Rachel had to admit, was beyond drool-worthy. Quinn wasn’t just sexy; she was strong, athletic and powerful, and she had endurance like nobody’s business. All in all, Rachel was really looking forward to seeing her gorgeous girlfriend in her new, post-baby/spring-summer wardrobe, which, now that it was early April, should be starting any time now.

Rachel was thinking of this as she woke up, lying on her side with one arm curled possessively around Quinn’s hips, feeling her soft, even breath and smelling her sweet blonde hair. It was pretty much the perfect way to wake up, as far as Rachel was concerned, especially with the balmy spring breeze blowing gently through the open window at her back. The dark-haired girl sighed and stretched, trailing her fingertips lightly over Quinn’s flat stomach and playing around her bellybutton. Quinn sighed softly, still asleep, but responding automatically to her girlfriend’s gentle touch.

Then Rachel heard her sniffle, cough weakly, and sniffle some more. Frowning, the dark-haired girl slipped her hand up from Quinn’s stomach to lightly feel her forehead. No fever, that was good. Rachel ran her hand back down Quinn’s body, lingering on her hip, then circling around her bellybutton again. Rachel really, really loved Quinn’s bellybutton, and she tended to give it a lot of attention. It was one of her favorite ways to wake the blonde girl, and she was pretty sure it was one of Quinn’s favorite ways to be woken, too.

“Ughhh…*sniff, sniffle*…is it morning?” Quinn murmured, rolling onto her back so Rachel was suddenly laying half on top of her, still lightly stroking her stomach.

“That is what the sunrise usually indicates,” Rachel teased, planting a few soft kisses on Quinn’s neck. Then the dark-haired girl drew back and propped her head on her hand, examining her girlfriend’s face closely. She looked sleepy, which wasn’t surprising; Quinn was always slower to rouse than Rachel, and the dark-haired diva enjoyed kissing and teasing her sleepy girlfriend awake. But today, Quinn had a decidedly cranky expression on her face as she lay there waking up, and that was unusual, as was the sniffling and the nose-rubbing.

“Are you sick, sweetie pie? You sound like you’re coming down with the sniffles,” Rachel cooed, watching Quinn furiously attacking her cute little nose with the heel of her palm.

“Ugh…it’s not a cold,” Quinn grumbled, giving up on her nose—which was now a little pink around the tip—and starting in on her eyes, rubbing them roughly with her knuckles. “Shit, I forgot it was April all…*snifffff*…already…*sniff, sniffle*…” When she finally opened her eyes, they were puffy and a little pink, just like her nose. A second later, they snapped shut again, as the blonde girl absently cupped a hand to her face just in time to cover the soft “Huh-tchhh!” that tumbled out.

“Aww, bless you sunshine! Poor little baby, do you have spring allergies? You should’ve told me, we could’ve been ready. I don’t know if we have any allergy medicine in the house.” Rachel bit her lip, hating to see Quinn suffer; but also thinking privately that her girlfriend was cuter than ever with a slight pink tinge in her nose, and a little bit of a sniffle in her voice.

“It’s okay, it wouldn’t help anyway…nothing over the counter works for me,” Quinn sighed in annoyance, back to rubbing away at the ticklish underside of her nose with the heel of her palm. “Ugh, dammit, I can’t believe I forgot to get my Zyrtec filled…today’s gonna…huhhhh…gonna suck…hetshhh! *Sniffle.*”

“Bless you baby. Here, let me get you some tissues at least…poor thing.” Rachel kissed Quinn’s temple while the blonde girl was sniffling and rubbing her nose, then jumped out of bed and ran to get a box of tissues from the bathroom, hearing a few more soft sneezes from her sleepy girlfriend along the way.

“Here you go, sunshine,” Rachel cooed, curling up beside the sniffling blonde girl with the tissues outstretched.

“Tha…thadks…hetchhiew! Ehh-chhshh!” Quinn sneezed helplessly, pressing a tissue to her allergic little nose, pinching and rubbing ineffectually at her running nostrils.

“Bless you,” Rachel said again, a little more emphatically.

“Ugh, thadk you,” Quinn sighed, blowing her sniffly nose into the tissue until the wet sound cleared from her head, though she knew that clear feeling wouldn’t last very long. “But you don’t have to bless me every time I sneeze, Rach. I mean, it would be ridiculous, you’ll be blessing me every five minutes all day.” Quinn rolled her eyes and smiled a sheepish, self-depricating smile.

“Aw, honey! If it’s that bad, we really shouldn’t wait till later to get your script filled. We can call Daddy at the hospital right now and have him call it in to the pharmacy for you, ok? And in the meantime, you shouldn’t be worrying about inconveniencing me, of all things. If you have to sneeze, I have to bless you.” Rachel smiled sweetly, leaning in and kissing her sniffling girlfriend on the tip of her little pink nose. Quinn giggled and blushed, making cheeks match her nose.

“You are the sweetest girlfriend in the whole world,” the blonde girl sighed, grinning despite her discomfort. “But I’d feel bad asking Michael to do that—he’s not my doctor, it’s wouldn’t be ethical. I’ll get through to my doctor as soon as I can, and he can do it, okay?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Quinn. It’s not like we’re talking about class III narcotics here, it’s just some allergy medicine. Daddy won’t mind at all. And I don’t want you suffering any longer than necessary.” Rachel beamed at her softly sniffling girlfriend, who was more adorable than ever when she was being shy like this.

“Ohhh…okay…aah-tshhh! …*Sniffle*…thadk you,” Quinn sighed, pinching her nose in a fresh tissue with a soft sigh of misery. The breeze floating in through the open window blew a fresh blast of spring pollen into the room, making the blond girl’s eyes water as her nose began to run again. Her itchy little nostrils quivered helplessly.

“Rach…*sniff!*…cad we close the…huhhhh…the wihdow? Huh-tchhh! Ahh, ahhh…achhiiew! *Sniffle.*” Quinn’s shoulders snapped like a whip, doubling her over with one ferocious, shuddering sneeze after another.

“Oh, shit, of course…I’m sorry, baby. And, bless you.” Rachel jumped up and closed the window while Quinn pulled a few more tissues from the box, rubbing and blowing her irritated little nose as hard as she could.

“Thadks,” Quinn sighed, sounding exhausted though they’d only just woken up.

“Poor little Quinnie,” Rachel cooed, sitting back down on the bed and tucking a few stray locks of blonde hair back behind her girlfriend’s ear. “Maybe you should just stay home today. It doesn’t seem like you’ll be able to focus on school with all these sniffles and sneezes distracting you.”

“Ugh, doe, I dod’t wadt to stay hobe…” Quinn paused to blow her nose again, and Rachel waited patiently while the wet sound slowly cleared from her girlfriend’s stuffy head. “Huh, that’s better,” Quinn sighed. “It’ll make me nuts to just sit around here all by myself with my sniffles. I’d rather be at school. Anyway, it’s always worst first thing in the morning…I’ll be better after a nice hot shower.” Rachel smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Need any help?” Rachel asked suggestively. Quinn smiled shyly, her blush returning in full force.

“Um, sure babe…as long as you promise you won’t be grossed out if I sneeze on you.” Now it was Rachel’s turn to blush.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I, um, actually think your sweet little sneezes are insanely adorable.”

“Really?” Quinn raised an eyebrow. “My mom used to make a big fuss when I was a kid about what a huge turn-off the whole hayfever thing would be to boys if I didn’t take my meds…I mean, it’s not like I’m at my most attractive right now.” Quinn bit her bottom lip anxiously, obviously feeling insecure as she swiped at her running nose again.

“Well I’m not a boy, am I?” Rachel shrugged, leaning in and kissing her girlfriend softly, not at all bothered by the wetness smearing slightly across her upper lip from Quinn’s.

“Definitely not,” Quinn agreed, her cheeks flushing crimson with delight.

...continue?

I'm not one for lesbinatic fanfiction, but this is awesome!

Remind me to use Quinn allergies in my Glee drabbles :blushing:

This is great! As always, I love the pairing (because it's the best Glee pairing ever!!!) and your writing is amazing. Very much looking forward to the next part!

Thanx guys!!! you give excellent encouragement. Here's part II, hope you like :)

--WBB

..........................................................................................

Quinn sneezed an impressive seventeen times during first period, using up two of the four packs of pocket-kleenex that they'd stopped to buy on the way to school. Rachel was pretty sure her girlfriend was not going to make it through the day at this rate; the poor girl looked completely miserable, and as Rachel had predicted, she couldn't really pay attention in class, anyway. She had a permanently distracted, sneezy expression on her face, complete with puffy half-lidded eyes that streamed with allergic tears, and a twitchy pink nose that simply refused to stop running. Even when she wasn't sneezing, she was sniffling or rubbing her nose or eyes. Halfway through class, Mr. Schuester asked her if she wanted to go see the nurse; but Quinn just shook her head, too embarrassed to speak. Rachel gave up blessing her after that, since it just seemed to annoy her to have any more attention drawn to her in this condition.

Quinn hadn't been the only one caught off guard by the first high pollen count day of spring; plenty of other people were sniffling and sneezing their way through class, though none of them seemed to be quite as badly off as the blonde ex-cheerleader. She literally couldn't go five minutes without sneezing. Rachel kept track. Mostly, Quinn's uncooperative little nose seemed to be following a pretty consistent pattern. Every five minutes or so, after a lot of sniffling and rubbing (and, as the hour ticked by, some coughing), she'd close her eyes, holding an already damp tissue to her face as she took a deep, involuntary breath. Then her body would rock forward in her seat with one desperate sneeze, followed by a few sharp, jagged breaths that seemed to overtake her from head to toe; then another sneeze. Then she'd cough a bit, blow her nose, and have about a minute's respite before it started running again, and the whole process began all over.

Rachel was beside herself. She wanted to drag Quinn out of class and straight home, where at least she wouldn't have to be embarrassed or try to pretend to be paying attention to anything other than the unbearable tickle in her head. The dark-haired girl even tweeted “anybody have an xtra zyrtec?” from her cell phone, but she wasn't sure how long it would be before someone actually responded. When the first bell rang, Rachel turned to Quinn, who was coughing harshly into her hands.

"Baby, I think you need to let me take you home now," Rachel said gently, rubbing Quinn's shaking back until the wheezy coughing fit subsided.

"Ughhh...I am such a loser," Quinn whined, her hazel eyes filling with real tears this time as she looked at her girlfriend's sweetly sympathetic expression. "I...*sniffle*...I'b sorry, Rach."

"You're sorry?" Rachel repeated, uncomprehendingly. "What the hell are you sorry for? You're the one who's suffering."

"I doe, but..." Quinn paused and blew her nose again, more delicately than before as it was getting so raw and tender. "But I just hate feeling like a burden or an inconvenience to you. This is sooooo embarrassing...but it doesn't have to be embarrassing for both of us. I don't blame you for not wanting me around like this." It was hard to tell whether Quinn was actually crying, because her eyes were already so red and teary.

“Baby, no, that’s not what I meant,” Rachel assured her hastily, scooting her desk a little closer to Quinn’s and laying a warm hand on her girlfriend’s arm. “I’m not embarrassed, okay? I just hate watching you suffer like this.”

“Well then you’re lucky we don’t have another class together till fourth period,” Quinn grumbled, gathering her books irritably as she stood to go. “You won’t have to…*sniff, sniffle*…’tchhew!” With her books in one arm, the blonde girl turned her head hastily to the side, sneezing wearily into her elbow.

“Bless you,” Rachel murmured. Quinn didn’t respond, busy rubbing her nose on her arm in the losing battle to hold back another sneeze.

“I…ju-just…*sniff!*…” the blonde girl pulled a fresh tissue from her pocket, pressing it to her running nose. Her eyes stayed open a crack, and she blinked blearily at her anxious girlfriend. “I just wadt to go to class…ohhhh…okay? Etchhiew! …*Sniffle.*” Rachel didn’t understand why Quinn was being so ridiculously stubborn; but she didn’t want to fight when the blonde girl looked so miserable and exhausted. What was the point?

“Okay, sweetie. I’ll see you at lunch…hope you start feeling better soon.”

“Thadks,” Quinn sighed. “See you.” Rachel followed her sniffling girlfriend reluctantly into the hall where they set off in opposite directions, hearing one more irrepressible “hetshhoo!” before she turned the corner for Biology.

Awesome :P I looooove how you describe this stuff, WBB C: Keep it up; I'm anxiously awaiting part 3!!

hey kids!

glad you're into this-- it's kind of different for me, because I'm usually not particularly interested in allergies...but Quinn is just so freaking adorable, isn't she?? I'm kind of enjoying seeing where this goes! plz continue to R&R :lol:

enjoy,

--WBB

..................................................................................

Part 3

By WannaBlessedBe

“Huhhhh…ahhh—ahh”— Quinn cupped both hands to her face as her lungs filled sharply with air, her pocket-kleenex long gone by the end of second period. “Atchhiiew! *Sniffle.*”

“For the love of God, Q, will you please go see the nurse?” Santana growled, looking revolted as Quinn pouted and wiped her dripping nose on her wrist.

“She cad’t do adythidg,” the blonde girl grumbled wearily, with a soft sigh of resignation.

“She can send your snotty ass home,” the Latina retorted, making Quinn’s cranky pout double in an instant.

“I’b dot sick!” she whined, gathering her books and rising unenthusiastically for their next class. “You doe it’s just allergies, right? You cad’t cadtch it. *Sniff!*”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I’m not worried about your damn cooties, okay? But you sound like death, and it’s really distracting for the rest of us. Have a little consideration for your classmates, ya know?” Quinn didn’t reply, but leveled Santana with a hurt and furious expression in her tired hazel eyes.

“San, that was kind of mean,” Brittney said quietly, the only one who had any real power over the sometimes ruthless Latina.

“Aw, Jesus Brit, she knows I want her to feel better. Right, Q? I just know that there isn’t anything I can do to help, so she might as well just go home and stop torturing herself, let alone the rest of us. I mean, seriously, Quinn. Have you absorbed any school-related knowledge into your head today? At all?”

“Doe,” Quinn sighed, rubbing her eyes and stumbling against Brittney slightly as they walked down the hall towards their next class. “I just cad’t…*sniffle*…codcedtrate…*sniff, sniffle*…” Santana leaned away when Quinn’s breathing sharpened, but Brittney wrapped her arm around her sniffling friend and rubbed her back. “Huhh-tchhh! Ahhhh…ahhchiiew!” Quinn snapped forward, one hand raised to her face, and proceeded to sneeze so hard that her books toppled out of her arms and scattered across the floor.

“Bless you,” Brittney said sweetly, while two freshman boys scrambled all over each other to be the first to pick up Quinn’s books, and Santana rolled her eyes. Quinn sniffled and wiped her nose on her arm again, on the verge of a complete meltdown as her eyes welled up with tears of exhaustion and misery. Brittney squeezed the sniffling girl’s shoulder, looking anxiously to Santana for assurance. The Latina girl sighed, pulled out her phone, and dashed off a text.

Two floors up and around a corner, Rachel’s rhinestone-encrusted phone chirped with a new message. The dark-haired girl turned her attention momentarily away from Kurt’s long-winded explanation of how he planned to improve on glee club’s costumes with just a few donated lengths of tulle from the dance department, and looked down in astonishment to see a text from Santana, who generally avoided addressing Rachel directly at all.

Message from: Santana Lopez

Yr girl is srsly havin a meltdown. Will u plz come take her home?!? She wont listn 2 me & brit’s mad cuz i m bein insensitive. This is yr freakin job berry!!!!

Rachel blinked at the message wordlessly, then turned her back on Kurt and high-tailed it for the stairs.

Squee! I love Santana having to turn to Rachel for help haha. Really glad you updated, and I agree with you - Quinn is sooo cute.

• 3 weeks later...

Part 4

By WannaBlessedBe

Rachel found Quinn leaning against her locker, coughing and rubbing her eyes absently with her knuckles. Brittney and Santana stood waiting beside her; Brittney looked anxious and concerned for her friend, while Santana merely seemed annoyed.

“Hey,” Rachel murmured gently, rubbing Quinn’s arm to get her attention once the rattling coughing fit had subsided. The blonde girl looked up wearily, and Rachel’s heart gave a little twinge at the absolute misery on her girlfriend’s face. Quinn looked utterly spent, her hazel eyes puffy and exhausted, her poor little nose flushed with a bright pink tinge that went all the way up. The dark-haired girl prayed that she wouldn’t get any more arguments from her cranky girlfriend, but apparently she didn’t need to worry about that, because Quinn practically collapsed into Rachel’s arms, resting her forehead on the brunette’s shoulder with a soft sigh of surrender.

“Ready to go home, angel?” Rachel asked gently, threading her fingers through her girlfriend’s soft blonde hair.

“Uh-huh,” Quinn sniffled, lifting her head to wipe her nose on her sleeve. “I’b sorry, Rach.”

“Shh, stop it, you don’t have anything to be sorry for,” Rachel cooed, tucking a strand of blonde hair back behind Quinn’s ear and kissing her lightly on the lips. Quinn blushed, and took a half-step back, feeling extremely un-kissable at the moment. “C’mon, let’s get you home and feeling better, sweetie.” Quinn nodded, too worn out to think straight, and followed Rachel out to the school parking lot without even stopping to wonder whether they would get in trouble for simply leaving school in the middle of the day.

“Will you…*sniffle*…will you drive? Heh-tchh!” Quinn cupped one hand to her face to cover her sneeze, the other holding out her car keys absently in mid-air.

“Bless you, sweetie. And yes, of course I’ll drive. I don’t think it would be very wise for you to get behind the wheel right now.” Rachel took the keys from Quinn’s outstretched hand, opened the door for her, and helped her in.

“You’re very chivalrous whed I’b dot feeling good, huh?” Quinn observed, a very small smirk emerging on her flushed face.

“I just want to help you feel better,” Rachel replied anxiously, reaching out to smooth Quinn’s hair back again before buckling her seatbelt. “I wish there was more I could do…”

“You’re doihg great, Rach,” Quinn assured her, her small smile reluctantly widening. “I feel better all…*sniff!*…already…” Rachel could plainly see that Quinn didn’t feel better at all; her eyes were fighting to stay open as her little pink nostrils flared, head tilted back, nose running, breath hitched. The sight of her girlfriend looking so helpless was heartbreaking; yet it was also undeniably cute. Rachel watched, mesmerized, as Quinn cupped both hands to her face, a tiny crinkle appearing between her eyes as they fluttered unwillingly shut. “Ahhh-chiiew! Ehtshh! …*sniffle.*

“Bless you,” Rachel sighed, unable to stop herself from reaching out to stroke Quinn’s hair again while the sniffling girl wiped her nose on her sleeve.

“Ughh, I really deed to get sobe bore tissues,” Quinn groaned, with another wet sniffle.

“Okay, we can do that. I want to stop at the pharmacy and pick up your prescription, anyway.” Rachel finally managed to tear her eyes away from her sniffling girlfriend and start the car, calling ahead to the pharmacy to make sure Quinn’s order was prepared and ready to pick up before they arrived. She made Quinn wait in the car so she could rest while Rachel went in and picked up the necessary supplies—Quinn was more than happy to go along with her girlfriend this time, because she was sure she looked awful and didn’t want anyone to see her anyway. The minute Rachel was back in the car, she popped the lid off the brand new prescription bottle and handed Quinn a small pink pill, plus a bottle of Smart Water to wash it down.

“Thadks,” Quinn murmured wearily, obediently swallowing the pill. She spent most of the ride home blowing her runny nose in the extra-soft, lotion infused tissues Rachel had bought for her.

“Oh, God, that’s so much better,” Quinn sighed, her head feeling significantly clearer than it had since she’d run out of pocket-kleenex at school. She leaned back against the headrest and smiled sheepishly at her dark-haired girlfriend. “You’re scoring major points with this pampering behavior, I hope you know.” Rachel beamed, a blush coloring her cheeks as Quinn smiled shyly and rubbed a finger under her little pink nose.

“Well I’m not looking to score any points, but I am glad you’re feeling better. And as soon as we get home, I think you should get back in the shower…it might help clear your head out some more.”

“Ohh…okay…*sniffle*…” Quinn’s clear-headed feeling was gone almost immediately, as her nose filled with fresh congestion and began to run again, making her eyes water as a deep itch welled up in the back of her head. “Oh, God, it just wod’t…huhhh…stop itchidg…ahh—ahhh…chhiew! Atchiiew! Huh…hetchshh!” Quinn clamped a fresh bunch of tissues to her nose, slightly muffling the sound of her wet, allergic sneezes. “Ugh,” she whimpered softly into the tissues, blinking blearily.

“Bless you, bless you, bless you,” Rachel cooed, pulling the car into its usual spot in the Berrys’ driveway and killing the ignition. “You are going straight in the shower, little miss achoo. C’mon, let’s go.” Quinn let Rachel steer her into the house, barely paying attention to where she was walking as she rubbed her eyes and running nose. Rachel even turned on the water for her, making sure the temperature was comfortable, then helping Quinn undress—which basically meant that all Quinn had to do to get naked was raise her arms and pick up her feet.

“Do I have to shower all by myself?” the blonde girl asked meekly, biting her lip with a hopeful expression as she climbed in.

“Absolutely not,” Rachel shook her head gravely, undressing herself in a flash and following her girlfriend into the warm spray. “I have to make sure you get properly scrubbed of all offending pollen, after all.” Rachel grabbed the shampoo bottle off the shelf, and immediately began sudsing up Quinn’s wet hair. “Now close your eyes, sunshine…there you go, just relax.”

“You know, this day isn’t turning out half as bad as I thought,” Quinn sighed dreamily. Then she snapped forward and sneezed a wet, uncovered “Ehtchiiew!” on Rachel’s chest.

“Bless you,” Rachel smiled sweetly, and kept right on lathering her girlfriend’s hair.

Those last two chapters rocked~ haven't read a Glee fic in ages, so this sort of made my, erm, morning.

More please?

Those last two chapters rocked~ haven't read a Glee fic in ages, so this sort of made my, erm, morning.

More please?

yay, thanx paws!!! glad you're digging this. I'll probably write another part for this story, but right now I'm actually working on a pretty little liars fic-- have you been watching that?? so good! so surprisingly good! I am way more into it than I expected to be, and not just because of the hotness of emily and maya...tho of course that helps a lot. their makeout scene in this week's ep was like bow-chicka-WOW-WOW... :)

so, yeah, plenty of fodder for the stories. woot woot!

I watched an episode of glee for the first time the other night, and it gave me a renewed appreciation for this story (and others in the fandom). I just wanted to put in my vote of awesome for this story...it's completely adorable even though I don't know the backstory or the characters that well.

yay, thanx paws!!! glad you're digging this. I'll probably write another part for this story, but right now I'm actually working on a pretty little liars fic-- have you been watching that?? so good! so surprisingly good! I am way more into it than I expected to be, and not just because of the hotness of emily and maya...tho of course that helps a lot. their makeout scene in this week's ep was like bow-chicka-WOW-WOW... B)

so, yeah, plenty of fodder for the stories. woot woot!

Pretty Little Liars? I watched a few eps. Seems good, but I started from like, the middle or something, so it was hard to follow X3 But it DEFINITELY had all that sneezy potential.

Since my friends are into PLL, I'll probably get sucked into it ;3

Archived