Sneeze Fetish Forum

Men at work (M, for Nova)

VoOs

Colds are never convenient.

Especially not if you, like Jonathan here, manage a fashion house and happen to belong to Nova.

No sneezing here, just a little headachey frustration (and possibly some congestion-induced hard of hearingness?)

Drawing for you always makes me feel silly (stick figures for da Vinci lolwut), but... it's the intention that counts? *shoves picture at and hides*

<3

*Gets picture shoved in face*

*click*

*widest eyes*

Ommmmai gawd. Nnn... Thar goes the twinkly toes, the fingers-in-mouth and the nail biting.

I just got a great insight in that "I can only peek while making high pitched-sounds"-behaviour you've described to me. This is not right, I thought I had some sort of copyright to ignite such behaviour in you... Or, actually. It feels very right. Ahaha. I'm glad I'm alone at home. He's so pretty... mai dahrling. Mhmnmnuh. <///3

And silly? You can be silly, not your drawings to me. If joy was measurable, mine wouldn't be right now. <3

Nova - Serves you right, woman. *gnaws on affectionately* If I had a penny for every time you've made me peek through my fingers and make strange noises at my computer screen... Ahem. I'm so happy you like him. <3 The "g" in your gawd made my week.

pig - What's this? Taking pleasure in the misery of others? :D:P Thanks, babe! <3

obsessed - Aww, I'm glad you think so. Thank you!

Ciuty - "It rhymed! It rhymed!" :drool: Thank you, sweetie :laugh:

spoider - Oh, you know what they say: anticipation is the best aphrodisiac. ^^ My drawing made spoider melt? Yay! <3

I think I want you to illustrate my stories. :P I love how you captured his misery... and he's quite yummy!

Nova - Serves you right, woman. *gnaws on affectionately* If I had a penny for every time you've made me peek through my fingers and make strange noises at my computer screen... Ahem. I'm so happy you like him. <3 The "g" in your gawd made my week.

*nibbles ear* I'll serve you another page quite soon, lil' 'erb o' mine. <3 *sigh* I suck.

Also: Like? Love is more like it.

*nibbles ear* I'll serve you another page quite soon, lil' 'erb o' mine. <3 *sigh* I suck.

Also: Like? Love is more like it.

Du suckar? Ja, det kanske du gör, vad vet jag. ;P

Pages and pages... :P Poor Nat. Will he ever be left in peace?

DamnBornArtistAlwaysHasTheUpperHand... XO

Oh, and Star? I'd be honoured. I'd probably feel silly again, trying to make your amazing fiction justice, but... I could try? Just tell me what you'd like to see, and I'll do my best. :drool:

Oh, and Star? I'd be honoured. I'd probably feel silly again, trying to make your amazing fiction justice, but... I could try? Just tell me what you'd like to see, and I'll do my best. :drool:

Surprise me. :P Seriously, whatever you feel like drawing. I know I will not be disappointed!

• 2 weeks later...

Men at work, silently suffering from colds? - Heaven! :bleh:

Thank you so much for this, it's even better than my imaginations of such scenes... ^_^

Archived