Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just This Once (F/F) - (2 Parts)

wannablessedbe

So there's this new show on ABC family that has been surprisingly awesome...anybody else watching it??? If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's gonna be hard to explain; the show is basically a murder mystery, but set in a posh teenage world (think gossip girl meets twin peaks), and the main reason I started watching was that I heard there was gonna be a lesbian main character and that she was gonna get to have a girlfriend. But it turns out that the show is really good-- and the two girls who are a couple, Emily and Maya, are both gorgeous and have amazing chemistry. Like, bow-chicka-WOW-WOW. So, I thought I was gonna do a Maya/Emily fic...but then this popped into my head instead! Ali is the girl who was murdered before the start of the show; she's the pretty, popular, mean girl archetype, and basically the essence of the show is that after she goes missing and is found dead, someone pretending to be her starts stalking her old friends and threatening to tell all their secrets...secrets that only Ali knew...and Emily's secret is that she's into girls, and that she and Ali have actually hooked up. So, yeah, lots of fodder for stories here. I hope this isn't too confusing-- this story takes place in the past (obviously), before Ali goes missing, so there's no mystery stuff here-- just a little fluff! Hope you guys will dig it. Pleas review if you want more!

Just This Once

A Pretty Little Liars story starring Emily & Ali

By WannaBlessedBe

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“So it looks like it’s just you and me tonight, Killer…think you’re up for it?” Ali sat daintily in the open seat beside Emily in their private school’s posh coffee shop, flashing her heartbreaking, utterly perfect sultry grin at her friend.

“Just…us?” Emily squeaked, her face immediately flushing pink. Ali raised an eyebrow, her beaming, most-beautiful-girl-in-school grin sliding easily into the teasing, most-popular-girl-in-school smirk of satisfaction. “But…what about Spencer and Hanna and Aria?”

“Spencer’s parents just decided to whisk her off to Nana’s beach house for a weekend of enforced family bonding,” Ali sniffed, rolling her eyes with a laconic snort. “Maybe they’re hoping that being cooped up in a beach house in February will make Spencer and Melissa just kill each other, and then they won’t have to go through the embarrassment of disinheriting them.”

“Ali,” Emily gently chided, getting her usual twinge when the girl she adored more than life itself was mean to their other friends.

“Oh, relax, Killer. I’m sure Spencer will still be alive on Monday,” Ali sighed with a lopsided grin, transitioning smoothly back to the beautiful and beneficent queen on her throne. “So anyway, Hanna’s grounded for shoplifting again, and Aria just went home sick. So, you and me will have to represent the royal court at Noel’s party all by ourselves. I assume you’re all right with that?”

“Of course,” Emily nodded, feeling her stomach twist into a knot and leap up into her throat. A whole night with Ali’s attention all to herself? Yeah, she could live with that. And she knew damn well that Ali knew she didn’t need to ask…the blonde was just teasing her, as usual, the way she often did in front of the others—subtle, pointed comments that went over all their heads, but made Emily blush and squirm. Because the others didn’t know that Emily liked kissing girls…and, more to the point, they didn’t know that Emily liked kissing Ali, and got to do it whenever the blonde girl was feeling generous enough, or bored enough, or curious enough to see how much she could wrap Emily around her little finger. No, it wasn’t anything resembling a real relationship…Emily knew that Ali was never going to be her girlfriend. But she’d been head-over-heels crazy for Ali for so long, she’d take any crumb the blonde girl deigned to throw her.

Which is why she was nodding eagerly at Ali’s just us plan for the party, despite the fact that she was pretty sure she was coming down with the same bug that had sent Aria home early…she’d woken up feeling achy and weak, with a scratchy feeling in her throat whenever she swallowed, and it wasn’t getting any better. But then again, it wasn’t getting any worse, either…and anyway, it would take a lot more than a sore throat to make Emily disappoint Ali. Like, a major car crash or a chemical explosion.

“Great, then I’ll see you at eight,” Ali winked, leaning over and giving her a quick kiss at the corner of her mouth, not quite on the lips, but not quite on the cheek, either. Before Emily’s stomach had recovered from the spastic happy dance Ali’s lips inspired, the blonde girl was gone, and Emily was left quivering in her seat, with a pounding heart and a thin sheen of sweat erupting on her dark caramel skin. You are not sick, she told herself firmly, even as her overheated skin quickly started to feel cold, and a tiny, prickling headache bloomed behind her eyes. I’m just tired. I need a nap, that’s all, and then I’ll be ready for the party. Sighing, Emily stood and gathered her things, thinking that maybe she’d stop in the nurse’s office for some Tylenol on the way home.

..........................................................................................

It was dark when Emily’s alarm went off, pulling her out of a dreamless torpor curled up in the middle of her bed. Her eyes felt so heavy, it took full a minute of buzzing before she sat up and turned the alarm off. The brightness of her bedside light was blinding; she blinked and rubbed her eyes, trying to ease the pounding in her skull. Her sore throat had also upgraded to a constant slow burn, and her ears and nose and sinuses all felt blocked up. “Ugh,” she whimpered softly. She was supposed to feel better after a nap, not worse…why, why, why did she have to get sick on the one night she had the chance to get Ali all to herself? There was just no way Emily was letting this chance pass by. You’re tough, she told herself firmly, so just suck it up and take some stupid Tylenol. There was no way Rosewood’s top swimming champion was going to give in to some stupid little bug; not when Ali was waiting for her. She stumbled out of bed, swallowed three extra-strength Tylenol, then took a hot shower to soothe her raw throat and clear her stuffy head. It actually worked, too—she didn’t feel so awful by the time she left the house, wearing a skimpy black dress Ali had picked out for her the day the salesgirl had caught them making out in the changing room at Nordstrom.

“Looking extra-tasty tonight, Em,” Ali said approvingly when she opened the door, a satisfied smirk on her ruby red lips.

“Thanks,” Emily grinned shyly, feeling her cheeks blaze with equal parts pleasure and nerves. “You look amazing.” Alison always looked amazing.

“Thanks, Killer. C’mon in for a minute, I just have to touch up my eyeliner. And fix your lipstick.”

“What’s wrong with my…” Emily’s voice died when Ali pulled her into the doorway and kissed her teasingly, pulling away again just as Emily’s body leaned magnetically into her. Ali just giggled at the dazed, intense expression in Emily’s dark eyes, but the hurt that inspired was dulled when the blonde girl laced their fingers together and pulled her into the house.

“It’s so easy to get a rise off you,” Ali snickered, but, again, her smile took the sting out of her careless words. Not completely, but enough that Emily could bear it. Because at minimum, she was happy just to make Ali happy.

“Only for you,” Emily shrugged, sitting down on the edge of Ali’s bed with a sigh. Suddenly, she felt so tired. She wished she could just lie down on Ali’s cool sheets and close her eyes for a few minutes…she wasn’t really in the mood for a big, loud, drunken party. Her throat was hurting again, and she felt chilly in her skimpy party dress. A shiver ran down her spine at the same moment a soft, whispery tickle began to stir in the back of her nose, and she sniffled softly, surprised at the heavy, wet sound. Ali, sitting at her vanity mirror with an eye pencil, raised an eyebrow at her reflection in the mirror.

“You okay there, Killer?” the blonde girl asked teasingly, turning to throw the tissues from her makeup table over to the bed.

“Fine,” Emily smiled stiffly. She hated to lie, especially to Ali—and she knew she sucked at it, anyway. “My mom spritzed me with her new perfume before I left, and I think I’m a little allergic to it…” She pulled a tissue from the box and blew her nose, hoping her little white lie wouldn’t be questioned too deeply.

“Well maybe you should take some pocket tissues for your purse before we go—it’s going to seriously cut down on our collective drool-factor if you get snot on your dress.” Ali was already back to perfecting her smoky eyes, only half paying attention to the conversation.

“’Kay,” Emily nodded, blushing crimson. The idea of embarrassing Ali in public was worse than missing out on her company all together.

Twenty minutes later, they were holding cups of spiked punch in the pool house of Noel Kahn’s palatial estate, and Emily was starting to wonder whether she should’ve just stayed home, after all. The chill she’d felt in Ali’s bedroom was just getting worse; she was shivering slightly in her thin silk dress. And the cup she was holding might as well have been a prop, because there was no way she was drinking anything remotely alcoholic with her throat so raw. Ali seemed to be having a good time, though, and the warmth of her body pressed up against Emily’s side was enough to remind her of the privilege she was here to enjoy—being next to Ali just wasn’t something she could voluntarily give up.

Ali laughed at something Mason Beyers said, her blue eyes twinkling, and lightly rested a hand on Emily’s thigh, grazing her nails teasingly over the smooth, bare skin there before reaching up to tug affectionately on a lock of Emily’s long, shiny black hair. “Well, what do you say, Killer?”

“Huh?” Emily blinked dazedly, suddenly realizing she’d missed the entire conversation.

“Geez, working on your airhead act tonight?” Ali rolled her eyes, smirking at the boys as if to say, don’t mind her, she’s just the sidekick. “I asked if you’re coming to the Jacuzzi with us. You’re wearing black under the dress, too, right? That’s as good as a bikini.” The boys all groaned appreciatively, while Ali smiled her wicked, sultry smile straight at Emily, ignoring the court of fawning boys for a moment.

“Oh…” Her heart immediately started to pound at the idea of Jacuzzi time with Ali, even knowing she’d probably be groped by at least two or three boys in exchange for the privilege. But the Jacuzzi was outside, and even though the water was warm, the February air certainly wasn’t—a light dusting of snow had been falling all evening. She shivered a little at the mere thought of going outside again. “I dunno, Ali, I’m really not in the mood for that tonight.” Alison’s eyebrows shot up in skeptical disbelief.

“Why not?” the blonde girl demanded. Emily looked down at her hands, squirming under Ali’s challenging gaze, and just shrugged. Her nose was starting to run again, but she didn’t want to sniffle or take a tissue from her purse when they were all staring at her. She swiped a hand hastily under her twitchy nostrils, hoping to appear casual.

“Whatever, I’m going,” Mason shrugged, followed by Noel and a gaggle of lacrosse boys, a healthy smattering of googly-eyes groupie girls trailing after them. Ali, surprisingly, stayed where she was, and Emily could feel her friend’s sharp blue eyes studying her silently.

“Em, what’s wrong? Seriously.” Ali’s voice was much gentler than usual as she reached out and tucked a lock of black hair behind Emily’s ear.

“Nothing’s wrong,” Emily squeaked, feeling the itchy tickle inside her nose intensify, and sniffling despite herself. “I’d just rather…” Before she could finish her sentence, Emily’s eyes snapped shut, as the teasing twinge in the back of her nose suddenly took over her entire body, forcing a sharp breath into her lungs as her nostrils flared helplessly. She had no choice but to cup both hands to her face, knowing there was no time now to open her purse and fish out a tissue. “Hehh-ishhiew! …*sniff, sniffle.*” The shivery sneeze doubled her over in her seat, leaving her feeling slightly lightheaded. “Uhhh…excuse be,” she sniffled softly behind her hands. When she blinked her eyes open, Ali was staring at her with an unreadable expression on her porcelain face. Then, unexpectedly, the blonde girl reached out and laid the back of her hand gently against Emily’s forehead. It felt wonderfully cool, instantly easing the dizziness.

“Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well, hmm Killer?” Ali took her hand away, opening Emily’s purse to hand her a few tissues. Emily accepted them without comment, and blew her nose as softly as she could manage, hoping no one noticed the heavy, wet sound over the music.

“I’d rather feel lousy here with you than by myself at home,” she admitted shyly, finally meeting Ali’s clear blue gaze with her tired brown eyes. “And, I mean…who else was there to take you to the party?” Ali smirked, clearly amused by Emily’s circular logic, and Emily felt her stomach wiggle with the happiness Ali’s smile always inspired. “I’m sorry I…*sniff!*…I…hehh-tshhh!” Emily clamped the wadded tissues in hand back to her nose, muffling the wet sneeze as best she could.

“Bless you,” Ali said finally, standing up. “Okay, c’mon Killer. Let’s go.”

“Ali, please, just go do the hot tub thing without me,” Emily sighed wearily, hoping to go slip into the main house and find a blanket and a couch where she could crash until Ali was ready to leave, however long that was.

“We’re not going to the hot tub, dumbass. We’re going home.” Emily’s mouth fell open in astonishment.

“We’re leaving the party?” she asked, too dumbfounded to process the statement. Ali did not leave parties early. Ali was the queen of every party in Rosewood.

“You’re burning up, Em. You shouldn’t be here drinking vodka punch in that skimpy little dress…even if it does look totally hot on you.” She winked, and Emily grinned and bit her lip. “You should be cuddled up in flannel pajamas and a nice warm blanket, with some hot chicken soup. But we’re going to my place, not yours, because your mom hovers like a freaking hummingbird, no offense.” Emily blinked dazedly, wondering if she was actually delirious and this was just a crazy fever dream.

“You’re ditching Noel Kahn’s party…to stay home and play nurse…for me?” Ali smiled indulgently, bent down, and planted a soft kiss on Emily’s feverish forehead.

“Well…just this once.”

...Continue?

This sounds really good already! You did a really great job of capturing their personalities! I'm not really big on hugely complicated mysteries, so I'm glad this is gonna be fluffy :)

Anyways, please continue, and great job!

This is a really goosd story. You should really write some more!

:ph34 :baby::batman::P:gatekeeper::P:innocent::D:lol: This little guys are here cause i like them and this story

Yay, thanx guys! Glad you're liking this. It's definitely something different for me, but I have to admit I'm really enjoying showing the sweet side of the mean girl. Here's some more...

Just This Once

Part 2

By WannaBlessedBe

………………………………………………………………………………………………

"A hundred and one point two," Ali announced, scowling at the thermometer like it had tried to sell her a knockoff Louis Vitton bag. "I can't believe you just sat there smiling like everything was rainbows and unicorns. Honestly, Em. If you didn't look so cute in my yummy-sushi pajamas, I'd be super pissed at you right now." Emily grinned shyly, closing her eyes as Ali's cool fingers threaded through her hair. She was nestled under a fluffy down comforter on the couch with her head in Ali’s lap, content never to move again. Or, at least until it was time to go to college.

"Sorry," she murmured sleepily, opening her eyes again to pull a tissue from the box on the coffee table.

"You don't have to be sorry, Killer. Just...the next time you don't feel good, let me know. I wouldn't have dragged you out to Noel's stupid party if I'd known you were sick."

"I doe that," Emily sniffled, pausing to blow her nose. "But I wadted to go with you." She sighed when Ali's fingers worked deeper into her hair, gently massaging her scalp. "But this is good, too...*sniffle*..." Emily brought the crumpled tissue in her hands back to her running nose as her breath caught sharply in her chest. "Ahhh...atchhiew! *sniff, sniffle.*"

"Bless you." Ali leaned down and pressed a kiss to the soft skin below Emily’s ear, apparently unperturbed by her sniffly cooties being so close. "Poor little thing."

"Ali, you shouldn't be kissing me right now," Emily sighed reluctantly, even though the vast majority of her brain was yelling at her to shut up and take all the Ali-kisses she could possibly get out of this. "You'll catch it..."

"Well if I do, you can take care of me," Ali shrugged, still smiling playfully.

“That would be okay, I guess,” Emily agreed softly, glad her skin was too dark to really show a blush. Then again, Ali always seemed to know exactly what she was thinking and feeling, anyway…the girl was frighteningly perceptive, and didn’t usually use her powers for good. She loved being the one who knew everyone’s secrets.

“Good, then you can just chill now and let me cuddle you.” Ali’s hand slipped from Emily’s dark hair down under the blanket, then up under her pajama top, rubbing light circles around her bellybutton. Emily sighed blissfully.

“If I knew it was gonna be like this, I would’ve gotten sick sooner,” she murmured sleepily, too woozy to really take advantage of the intimate situation.

“Don’t even think about telling anyone about this, Killer,” Ali warned, playfully scratching her nails over the smooth skin of Emily’s toned stomach. “I don’t need the whole world thinking I’ve gone gooey or something. This special treatment is for you and your sniffles only. No one else.”

“’Kay,” Emily murmured, thrilled to be the one—perhaps the only one—getting to see Alison’s soft side, which, honestly, didn’t make many appearances in Rosewood. Then she sniffled, and blew her nose again. “I wod’t tell adybody…huhh…*sniff!*…” Emily’s stuffy nose was quivering with teasing tickles, and she groped for a fresh tissue, her eyes already fighting to close. But before her fingers found what they were looking for, she felt a tissue being held lightly to her helplessly flaring nostrils.

“Ehtshhiew! Huhhh…hetchshh!” Emily shivered when she sneezed, curling up involuntarily in Ali’s lap.

“God bless you,” Ali said gently, pinching the now-damp tissue a little more firmly around Emily’s nose. “Blow,” she instructed firmly, and Emily, never one to disobey a direct order from Ali, hastily complied. “Good job, Killer.” Emily giggled, slightly embarrassed; but also soaking up the delicious attention from the blonde girl like a sponge. Then the doorbell rang, and Emily reluctantly sat up so Ali could answer it.

“Dinnertime,” Ali announced when she returned, carrying a tray with chicken soup, crackers, and a cup of hot tea. “I ordered the soup from Whole Foods, it’s way better than the crap that comes out of a can. This is totally gonna make you feel better.”

“You’re totally making me feel better,” Emily murmured, leaning sideways against the couch and eyeing the blonde girl shyly. “But soup sounds good, too.” She sat back and let Ali rest the tray across her lap, picking up the spoon as Ali sat down beside her, drawing absentminded patterns on her pajama leg. The hot soup did feel incredibly good on her scratchy throat, and she sipped it gratefully while Ali flipped on the TV and began surfing through the channels, settling on The Cartoon Network. Emily knew she would never have done that if their other friends were here, and she smiled secretly to herself. When she’d eaten as much as she could manage, she pushed the tray aside on the coffee table, and curled up snugly against Ali’s side, letting her head fall onto the blonde girl’s shoulder with a yawn.

“Do you want to go upstairs, Em? I don’t want you to fall asleep down here, it’s not like I can carry you.”

“I don’t wanna go to sleep yet,” Emily mumbled, rubbing her eyes. If she went to sleep, this magical night of Ali adoring her would be over. “I’m not tired.”

“And the award for worst liar in Rosewood goes to Emily Fields,” Ali snorted, wrapping an arm around Emily’s shoulders and ruffling her hair.

“I’m not,” Emily whined, still rubbing her eyes. “I’m…*sniff, sniffle*…heh-chhoo!” Another shiver rippled through Emily’s feverish body as she snapped forward and sneezed weakly into her hands.

“Bless you, liar.”

“Shut up,” Emily grumbled, taking the tissue Ali passed her and blowing her nose irritably. “Ughh, I’b so stuffed up,” she whined, taking another tissue and rubbing it under her nose as a fresh tickle blossomed. “Ahh—ahh”— Emily felt her breath welling up sharply in her chest, completely outside of her control, as her eyes squeezed shut and her nostrils quivered helplessly. “Achhiiew! …*sniffle.*”

Ali didn’t say anything, but curled up against Emily’s side and trailed her nails lightly up and down her back while she blew her nose. “Please, Ali,” Emily sighed when she’d finished rubbing and blowing the itchy tickle from her nose. “Let’s just watch cartoons a little longer, okay?”

“Okay, Killer,” Ali agreed quietly, leaning in and kissing her softly on the lips. Emily beamed at her, forgetting how awful she felt for a moment. “C’mon, lie back down at least,” Ali urged her, and soon Emily was cuddled up with her head in Ali’s lap again, and Ali’s cool, delicate fingers were grazing through her hair. “Remember, you can’t tell,” Ali reminded her sternly.

“I doe,” Emily agreed woozily, already halfway to unconsciousness.

No one writes fluff quite like you - and I've gotta add extra bonus points for the yummy-sushi pyjama reference :).

I've managed to watch the show online; you're right it's fantastic! And, you know, Emily/Maya are pretty much up there on my favourite couples list already lol.

No one writes fluff quite like you - and I've gotta add extra bonus points for the yummy-sushi pyjama reference :D.

I've managed to watch the show online; you're right it's fantastic! And, you know, Emily/Maya are pretty much up there on my favourite couples list already lol.

thanx dude! and yeah, I am totally into maya & emily too...that's why I was so surprised when this story popped into my head! but on the show, I am all about maya & emily. their chemistry is so intense yet sweet...amazing...and I mean, you saw that kiss in last week's ep, right?! I think that may have been the hottest kiss in the history of abc family, for realz. and since you're a buffy fan (yummy-sushi pajamas!), did you also notice that maya is also kendra the ill-fated slayer from season 2 of buffy? so much awesome on this show!!!!

There's plenty of time for Emily/Maya fics too though ;). I like your idea for this one, you should def keep going with it!

Do you know I could have kicked myself... I was like I know that girl (Maya), and I thought she reminds of me Kendra but for some crazy reason I thought she was too young to be the same actress. And if I'm totally honest - too hot lol. I wasn't much of a Kendra fan......... but Maya is another story, and is it me, or does she have a bit of an Ashley (SON) vibe?

There's plenty of time for Emily/Maya fics too though B). I like your idea for this one, you should def keep going with it!

Do you know I could have kicked myself... I was like I know that girl (Maya), and I thought she reminds of me Kendra but for some crazy reason I thought she was too young to be the same actress. And if I'm totally honest - too hot lol. I wasn't much of a Kendra fan......... but Maya is another story, and is it me, or does she have a bit of an Ashley (SON) vibe?

no, you're totally right-- she looks way hotter now than she did 10 years ago on buffy! and yeah, she really does not look her age (31)...and yeah, bit of an ashley vibe...and yeah, those gorgeous eyes...and shay mitchell (emily) is no slouch either. thank god she's over 18, too (I think she's 23) or the two of them making out like that might be a lil skeevy. but it's just hottttt.

and lastly, yes, there is of course plenty of time for maya/emily fics too!!! yay femmeslash :D

Wow, I can't believe she's 31... and yes, thank goodness Shay is 23! It would definitely be up there on the skeevy factor otherwise haha.

I love Emily's character; she's seems to have a very sweet nature, and Shay being so soft-pretty just compliments it for me. I loved the whole conversation about the "dinner and a movie" aka "date" that went on between them too :pooh:.

Can't find all that many fics out there for them - could be the lack of time I've had to properly look - but the pair of us should totally cash in and start writing them :clown2:.

I've never watched this show, but I'm really loving this fic. It's sooo adorable! I keep seeing reviews of PLL on AfterEllen and want to check it out, because Emily is completely gorgeous, so perhaps that's what I'll do this week :twisted: Please continue!

• 4 weeks later...

I really hope there's going to be more for this! It's one of my favorites already, even if it's done here! But I hope it's not :blink:

• 3 months later...

Archived